The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
samgarf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Hey bros, got a question...
I have an upcoming trip to Holiday Villa. Is it guest friendly? Planning some action while in JB.

Thanks in advance bros..
Old 12-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samgarf View Post
Hey bros, got a question...
I have an upcoming trip to Holiday Villa. Is it guest friendly? Planning some action while in JB.

Thanks in advance bros..
Afaik.... all hotels in Bolehland are guest friendly. I have yet to come across any that do not allow "guests".
Old 12-12-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Afaik.... all hotels in Bolehland are guest friendly. I have yet to come across any that do not allow "guests".

Some hotels do impose room tax of rm10 per head.
Old 19-12-2019, 10:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
这个战报是我的个人试过而写的。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。我会尽力写得很准确。如果读者认为是假的 可以不要看。我感觉服务好并不代表其他人也有一样的感觉。每个人都会有不同的体验。这个战报只是要给读者懂 和期望会有什么的服务。也可以帮助读者做出正确的选择。如果您认为不好,请不要怪我。

在你读之前,要注意这些。
-战报里的评分是根据我自己的判断,会与其他读者不同
-请不要把战报看的这样重也不要放在心上
-请不要让小孩看和试里面的床上工夫
-阅读时要确保妻子或女友不在身边
-我的战报格式和内容会跟以前的相似
-请不要问东问西没拿,知料以今在里面了

战报

场: Rubysexy(红宝石) aka 517
我试过这组很多次。他们是酒店式的。读者应该不会他们感觉陌生。他们只有越南小姐。 最近开始有泰国的。很有经验。态度友善。可以照镜。时间全部帮我安排到美美。做生意的态度好。可以支持。对 他们的印象也很好。

Site/网站:www.rubysexy.com 请进他们的网站看.
Telegram: @Rubyclub

战期和时间和价钱:17/12/2019 @ 1615hrs 45分钟 190RM

小姐: Agnes (看照片)

从越南胡志明市来的。不懂有在其他场做过吗。听说第一次来柔佛和这个老板做工。会讲和听一点点 的华语。

样貌: ★★★★
照片和本人一模一样。 很年轻。很会撒娇的那种。样子甜甜的。可爱小妹妹型。没有化妆,自然美。皮肤白白嫩嫩的。

身材:★★★★★
长发披肩。身体性感。身高有167左右。奶太粒
很好按。很软也有点下垂。不懂有生过孩子吗。身上没有其他的疤痕也没有纹身。

鲍鱼:★★★★
很多又感觉很厚的毛。没舔她的妹妹,我怕迷失方向
擦一下就感觉很湿了。两个手指插入就感觉很紧。她叫的样子让我很马上干她。

蛇吻:★★★★
有跟我洗澡。普通该有的都有。蛇吻到烂。从洗澡到做爱。没有停。

口交:★★★★
她的口交功力还好。还可以进步。懂得控制快速度。舔吹和吸我的蛋蛋。舔我的鸟头。舔上舔下舔进舔出。有sl urp slurp slurp 的声音。吸力不会很强。会用舌头玩我的鸟头。隆到我受不了。

做爱:★★★★★
马上带了套。放的KY。我在她上面慢慢的插进去。时快时慢的摇摆。她慢慢的发出很小声到很大声的...啊. ..啊....啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...叫床声。我的弟弟在里面的感觉又烧又爽。我把 她抱起来。我加速度时快时慢又慢慢振动我自己插到她很深。我爽去受不了马上要射精在套里。我就把那条慢慢拉 出来。我看到整个套都是她的白白粘粘得淫汁。那些淫汁还一只慢慢的从她的洞流出。她还对这我笑然后跑到浴室 里洗。我休息的一下才去冲凉。

态度: ★★★★★
她的服务态度好也不会很赶。专业。没有待勾。很有善。很健谈的人。

整体: ★★★★
还算不错。配合度还曼好。她还有很很长的路要走。有些地方需要教她慢慢的进步。那些喜欢年轻大奶又会撒娇可 以试试她。

我的战报告很长。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报。

希望我的战报可以让大家有一样的体验。

请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Copyright(编剧版权)©bro naka ~ 那卡哥

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
lickingbutt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylickingbutt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agnes (Rubysexy)

Location: 7/10 Hotel room, took taxi there, very near from immigration and room condition is quite good.

Look: 9/10 I feel she look better than in the pics and very close to pics, no fake pics

Body: 9/10 tattoos, slim figure with C cup boobs! 100% real.

French: 7/10 allow, but not very long, got to work on this

BBBJ: 7.5/10 very good, very long with lot of salivia and choo choo sound

Painting 7.5/10: Did not resist, moaned softly and doesn't smell.

FJ: 9/10 Accommodating me to do whatever position want. Hardworking and patient.

GFE: 6/10 Her english and chinese is poor, but was able to communicate better through translator.

RTF: Depend and maybe not, because lot of choice there.
Old 31-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

203 from VIP SPA

Face - 7/10. Cutie look only
Boobs - 3/10 (A cup, got cheated as she uses push up clothes to make it look big)
BJ - 3/10 She does not know how to blow at all, only at the tip. Closed her eyes while blowing. When I stand and push her head gently towards my dick for her to blow deeply. She pushed my hand away.
Dfk - never try, bad breathe which turns me off during missionary.
Fj - 5/10 - Normal fuck. Nothing special. Her bad breathe turn me off during missionary.
Service- 2/10 Super commercial. Can sense that she just want to get it done and over with. Friendly on the outside at stage but once in the room, attitude tends to be a little cold. There are two cups on the basket which she carry. They are for ice/hot bbbj. She did not perform any ice/hot bbbj and used the 2 cups to spit out her saliva during bbbj.

Rtf- Confirm NO! Felt cheated by her friendly look on stage.
Old 31-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
203 from VIP SPA

Rtf- Confirm NO! Felt cheated by her friendly look on stage.
It's a known fact that VIP gals now is only good lookers.
They choose all the syt & lookers and sent out all the rest to their branches. These syts dunno how to give good service..... unlike few years ago when their syts also can give good service. But those gals no more in VIP.

If want to have good service..... go to Rich n Bitch or ZiZhu Changle.
Guarantee the gals there will service you until gao gao happy song song to Jurong.
But dun expect lookers or syts there...... most are milfs and aunties.

Out of the 80+ gals in VIP...... can count less than 5 who are good service providers...... all the rest just so so average only.

Out of the 15-18 ladies in RnB...... at least 17 of them are well known for good service.... surely you cannot be so suay take the only odd one out. I won't name her as dun want to break her ricebowl.
Old 31-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azitho View Post
It's a known fact that VIP gals now is only good lookers.
They choose all the syt & lookers and sent out all the rest to their branches. These syts dunno how to give good service..... unlike few years ago when their syts also can give good service. But those gals no more in VIP.

If want to have good service..... go to Rich n Bitch or ZiZhu Changle.
Guarantee the gals there will service you until gao gao happy song song to Jurong.
But dun expect lookers or syts there...... most are milfs and aunties.

Out of the 80+ gals in VIP...... can count less than 5 who are good service providers...... all the rest just so so average only.

Out of the 15-18 ladies in RnB...... at least 17 of them are well known for good service.... surely you cannot be so suay take the only odd one out. I won't name her as dun want to break her ricebowl.
Thanks. I tried 177 and 122 for RnB. Both good. Yes you are right that RnB are mostly milf or unlookers. Please pm me for lookers in RnB please?

I have not tried ZiZhu Changle. Is that the branch at Bukit Indah?
Old 04-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

#881 from DreamCapital

87 Jalan nb2/2 , Skudai . Took grab from custom at RM$19. On the end of the stretch of road have many stalls to eat. You can add their wechat id : ladies3636

OKT
There are 2 OKT there (ah Boy & ah Wen). Upon my first time entering the shop, they are welcoming and both are young chap. Ah boy is the one full of tattoo on his body. They take time to go through different packages with me and explain what action is conducted in each package. I took a 3 hour package at RM376 for 2 shot which is around SGD$123. It is quite cheap compared to FL dome 1 price 1.5 hour at around SGD$130. In my mind, I am not sure how the heck am i able to fully utilize the 3 hour with the girl though after selecting this package. There are around 10-15 girls in the shop i think

Working Lady
After a long discussion with them, they introduce #881 (picture above) who is able to cim and guaranteed good service. Normally all OKT always say good service but I just go ahead and try since it is my first time here. #881 is definitely not the reject look. Look pleasant , height at around 170.

Room
After making the payment, I was led into the room. Room is definitely in well-conditioned. Better than RnB. Queen size proper bed. Not mattress on the ground. Room is big to cater for water bed as well.

CIM first Shot
#881 entered and we undress. She ask me to lie on the water bed with my back facing top and clean me properly. Unknowingly, she did a full body catbathe from my leg all the way top my neck purely with her tongue and did some ass-licking. It is a sensual feeling though. Then she ask me to flip over, wash my body and then did the same thing before going down for a bbbj. I sat up and touch her breast. It was a big B to C. I am not sure how big is your palm but to me is a handful of it. The feeling of lifting her breast up from gravity is a great feeling while she lick my lil bird. As it is rather uncomfortable having a bbbj on waterbed, i told her we proceed to the bed instead. With the 3 hours session in my mind, I really take my own sweet time to enjoy the session. Initially, she was using 70% hand and 30% mouth on my bbbj but I corrected her and teach her how to blow properly. I just lay on the bed and enjoy the session while she keep on blowing me quite some time, rotating between the shaft, balls and dick head. I am not sure how long she blow me as I am not wearing any watch and my phone is in my trousers. The final urge came and I just cum into her mouth. Feeling thankful for service, i told her to wash herself up. She ask me to come over to the waterbed side but I told her to take a rest and I can shower myself.

Head massage and Wash Hair
I walked over to the water bed and she ask me to lie on top of it. She then proceed to help me wash my dick and then told me that she will proceed to help me wash my hair and head massage. All these are done after the first cim shot and she did not take any single rest at all. Throughout my years of chionging, it is hard to find girl like her that is willing to please to ensure money is well-spent. We chit chatted and talk while she conduct her head massage with me lying on the water bed. After some time, we proceed to bed

FJ
She went out and offer hot tea for me while I sat on the edge of the bed. I even told her to help me charge my phone in which she pass it to the OKT in the counter desk. The next session start with bbbj and just missionary and everything as per normal.

Ending
After the last shot done, she offer to help me clean my body again but I told her it is fine and I can do it myself. Showered, wore my clothes and proceed to counter to take my phone. OKT ask for feedback for on the girl service as well as the facilities.

Service
I would really rate excellent in terms of service for both OKT and the girl as well. Felt pampered here and there is no rush feeling for the girl as well. The only downside is in Skudai and need to grab here. Was offered a hot tea again and I sat on the sofa waiting for my grab to return to singapore. I look at the time. I spent around 2.5 hour in this shop. While sitting on sofa, saw a few girls walking by. They greet and smile politely to me. Girls and OKT here are customer oriented. I am not sure why there are very few FRs for this shop though but I can really guaranteed the good service on this shop.

Hope my above experience gave a good picture of this shop. I will come back to try on the other packages and other girls as well. If you are the first time into this shop, just say "Charles intro" and OKT will understand.

Disclaimer: By the way, I am not receiving any forms of goodwill or compensation from this stable. I am just sharing based on my personal experiences and hope others can share with me as well on good places.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!

Any recommendations near holiday villa for FL or good juagen?
Old 10-01-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liangren122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cherry No 25

Real picture. She’s friendly and cute!
New girl but I have no doubt she is one of the best

Looks: 9.5/10 average milf
Body: 7/10
Boob: 8/10 b cup, not for boobs lover.
Buttock: 8/10 nice for doggie
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 100% very chatty girl
FJ: 8.5/10 wet and tight
Moan: 8.5/10 natural
Painting: 8/10 Super wet.
Attitude: 9/10
Old 11-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liangren122 View Post
Cherry No 25

Real picture. She’s friendly and cute!
New girl but I have no doubt she is one of the best

Looks: 9.5/10 average milf
Body: 7/10
Boob: 8/10 b cup, not for boobs lover.
Buttock: 8/10 nice for doggie
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 100% very chatty girl
FJ: 8.5/10 wet and tight
Moan: 8.5/10 natural
Painting: 8/10 Super wet.
Attitude: 9/10
which stable and location? please PM me if not convenient to share...
Old 12-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

montecarlo124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

almost tried LitaJung(telegram @litajung) at the usual location but couldn't go up as needed her manager to provide access card, before that took a video call from her to verify face.

face filled with pimples, couldn't even be covered up with make up.

straight away cancel and moved on.
Old 15-01-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
doggymanic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
which stable and location? please PM me if not convenient to share...
That's Cherry from Poseidon.

Went there last week they got quite a few new girls which will give the geylang angpais a run for their money
Old 16-01-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

zhihua1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from poseidon ..
got quite a number of new viet SYTs there and after a hard time
deciding on a girl I finally chose Candy
I must say she really made my day with her soapy massage ..
will definitely RTF when payday comes

Looks: 9/10 Hot looking babe
Body: 7/10 Nice
Boob: 7/10 Nice smelling and great to touch
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 6/10 Not Bad
GFE: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1