The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horseydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Cross the bridge, put dynamite under it and blow it up !
If you don't, she will blow up with you.

These are China PRC women, they think 10 steps ahead of you already.

You play opening P-K4, they thinking of check and mate in two.

Enjoy.. wrap a $500 angpow when she leaves. 500 is nothing compared to the mess and shit you will be in..
Thanks bro. But I really doubt that she’s that kind of woman. There’s been no signs at all that she’s making use of me for anything, on the contrary, her behaviour, attitude and all shows me she’s actually thurhful.

We had talks about how it will be if this gets serious and sometimes she gets really sad about her circumstance and doubt that I am actually being serious with her. I don’t know man lol.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseydick View Post
Hahaha thanks bro. I understand all that. You sound like you have some experience. Appreciate if you can share.

I mean, I know of the risks and all, but so far there’s been no red alert that she’s lying or cheating on me or anything. To be honest I’ve got no money for her to cheat as well and I’ve already made that known to her. I’ve really no doubt to
her truthfulness and I am actual
ly the one doing the lying and cheating
on both my wife and her. The guilt gets to me sometimes.
Now she got customers got money ok. If u go together then how ?she no money u also no money u want her to go sleep with men to support the 2 of u?she has no skills no education and what can she do. Start business and hope to make it ah. U have a pretty wife but no sex life with ur wife then try to make it better instead of making things super complicated n hurting 2 girls n 1 guy. U may think she is pure n innocent n u r the special one. But please u r just wasting ur time unless u r ready to cut urself off all ur family ties n go China forever else just forget it.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Now she got customers got money ok. If u go together then how ?she no money u also no money u want her to go sleep with men to support the 2 of u?she has no skills no education and what can she do. Start business and hope to make it ah. U have a pretty wife but no sex life with ur wife then try to make it better instead of making things super complicated n hurting 2 girls n 1 guy. U may think she is pure n innocent n u r the special one. But please u r just wasting ur time unless u r ready to cut urself off all ur family ties n go China forever else just forget it.
I guess she’s thought about the same problem as you did too. She says she’s got her own family to support and doesn’t want to burden me with that. Her parents are old and she’s worried about them too and vice versa as their daughter will be living here instead. But of course I’m not THAT poor lah haha but supporting 2 families will really be too taxing furthermore she wants kids too. Also, thanks for pointing out, major issue is for her to find work here. No education is really a huge problem.

Also lol, thanks for stating the obvious between my wife and I! Hahaha. It’s not that I didn’t try, just that due her weak body condition(past operations), she’s sensitive there (not in the good way), and it hurts for her. I understand it’s not her fault and she tries her best when she can. But you know how it is when you are in a relationship with minimal sex life.

Appreciate your time talking to me bro. I’ve got literally no one whom I can open up this issue of mine to lol. It does feel better talking about it.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I guess she’s thought about the same problem as you did too. She says she’s got her own family to support and doesn’t want to burden me with that. Her parents are old and she’s worried about them too and vice versa as their daughter will be living here instead. But of course I’m not THAT poor lah haha but supporting 2 families will really be too taxing furthermore she wants kids too. Also, thanks for pointing out, major issue is for her to find work here. No education is really a huge problem.

Also lol, thanks for stating the obvious between my wife and I! Hahaha. It’s not that I didn’t try, just that due her weak body condition(past operations), she’s sensitive there (not in the good way), and it hurts for her. I understand it’s not her fault and she tries her best when she can. But you know how it is when you are in a relationship with minimal sex life.

Appreciate your time talking to me bro. I’ve got literally no one whom I can open up this issue of mine to lol. It does feel better talking about it.
Knew the ML for few months, date and fj couple of times and you thinking of divorcing your wife?? I am at a loss of words.. hope you wake up from your dream else nightmare awaits you
Old 08-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
Knew the ML for few months, date and fj couple of times and you thinking of divorcing your wife?? I am at a loss of words.. hope you wake up from your dream else nightmare awaits you
Haha don’t curse me lah bro. Not thinking about divorcing my wife. She’s a good woman and I can’t bring myself to do that to her.

Just that all these conflicting feelings are really bothering me and I need an outlet. To hear what some of you bros have to say and also would love to hear any similar experiences from anyone here.

Can only blame myself for falling too deep in the first place when waking up one day is inevitable.

But until then, lol, as bastard as it is, would like to enjoy this feeling while it lasts. Been darn long since I’ve felt such strong emotions toward someone and it’s really addictive, you get what I mean?

How I wish it’s all just a dream lol
Old 08-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Haha don’t curse me lah bro. Not thinking about divorcing my wife. She’s a good woman and I can’t bring myself to do that to her.

Just that all these conflicting feelings are really bothering me and I need an outlet. To hear what some of you bros have to say and also would love to hear any similar experiences from anyone here.

Can only blame myself for falling too deep in the first place when waking up one day is inevitable.

But until then, lol, as bastard as it is, would like to enjoy this feeling while it lasts. Been darn long since I’ve fe
lt such strong emotions toward someone and it’s really addictive, you get what I mean?

How I wish it’s all just a dream lol
The moment u cannot tell her u r married this is not the normal type of relationship already. U r just happily having free sex n sending wrong signals to her. Be a gentleman la .
Old 08-03-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
The moment u cannot tell her u r married this is not the normal type of relationship already. U r just happily having free sex n sending wrong signals to her. Be a gentleman la .
Wah bro, brutal truth man lol.

I know, i know.. Just that when you are in the situation itself it is really hard to think straight. But you are right, best to end it sooner than later.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro, brutal truth man lol.

I know, i know.. Just that when you are in the situation itself it is really hard to think straight. But you are right, best to end it sooner than later.
Drop hints u r already attached....say first time u meet there is no need to let a girl know ur marital status . It developed/came too suddenly . but it's the right thing to do now before something drastic happens. If she wants to be fuck buddy still then good. If not just know that there is no Cinderella ending to this. Also fuck buddy don't become emotionally attached to each other...
Old 08-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Drop hints u r already attached....say first time u meet there is no need to let a girl know ur marital status . It developed/came too suddenly . but it's the right thing to do now before something drastic happens. If she wants to be fuck buddy still then good. If not just know that there is no Cinderella ending to this. Also fuck buddy don't become emotionally attached to each other...
Nah man, i don't think i can continue any form of relationship with her without being emotional.

I don't think i will want to risk revealing my status. Best to just keep it the way it is and slowly quiet down as shes going back soon anyway.

Thanks bro, never wanted a Cinderella ending, but just thinking about it is nice.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

If you fall in love with ML, will they let u creampie?
Old 08-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
If you fall in love with ML, will they let u creampie?
If YOU fall in love with them? NO

If THEY fall in love with you. Probably.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

She knw u awhile only & aldy talk abt marriage & babies..Err..Don’t u c the red flag???
U love her or love the sex u had wz her??
Old 08-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why not do a poll under the polling section?

There are many known cases in forum whereby ML/WL/FL allow chiongsters to raw or even creampie them. There's no love to talk about btw them. Mostly did it because moments of shiokness.

I suggest TS fuck more ML/FL like maybe at least 100? Or to be safe about 1000? That will help solve all the queries/issues TS facing.
hahaha yes I've read stories here about them allowing bros to do it anyways. But i honestly dont think this is a very common practice amongst both bros and the ladies. Correct me if im wrong haha.

I admit i don't visit often, only occasionally. Once every few months or more?
But i've chionged the scene since teenage ah so lol im not too noob. And so far none of the experiences I've encountered left me with such a feeling. hahaha shit.
Old 08-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
She knw u awhile only & aldy talk abt marriage & babies..Err..Don’t u c the red flag???
U love her or love the sex u had wz her??
haha her reason is that at her age they are considered very old already. Although her parents aren't rushing her, due to their age, she wants settle down asap to let her parents know that she will be well taken care of.

Shes been single for a very long time after her ex bf cheated on her so shes very used to be alone with no need to report to bf or things like this. But after we had an argument or sorts partly due to this, she changed. This is only one of the things that she was willing to compromise and change because of me.

I mean, that is very sweet right? lol and i can't even get my wife to change the toilet paper roll.

Anyways, I won't deny that i do love her, I too love the sex we have, just like how a couple would during their puppy love phase.
Old 08-03-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
hahaha yes I've read stories here about them allowing bros to do it anyways. But i honestly dont think this is a very common practice amongst both bros and the ladies. Correct me if im wrong haha.

I admit i don't visit often, only occasionally. Once every few months or more?
But i've chionged the scene since teenage ah so lol im not too noob. And so far none of the experiences I've encountered left me with such a feeling. hahaha shit.
You are not her 24hrs so how sure are you that she only raw you and she doesn't have any other BFs? Don't be surprised when she rtc and text u say she is pregnant. If you are not careful it's only a matter of time u get into deep shit. Having said this, once you raw, not easy to revert to CD cos yr small head will tell yr big head not shiok. Now you only see the beautiful part of her cos you are blinded by 'love' and lust

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1