The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

When a girl is horny they tends to make you more horny to fuck them more harder a fwb of mine she suck me to for play a bit and I said I wanna 69 with her licking her pussy & asshole bringing her to heights and we fuck as we fuck more furiously she said she wan me to see her fingering herself while she blow for me and she keep Ask me to feed her with my dick she say “Faster feed me Ur lan jiao and I wan you look at me rubbing my cheebye”
Old 05-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Most of my ex suck my dick just to shut me up.
But my current one is amazing. Cumming in mouth was never a problem.
She likes to lick more than blow. My dick and balls are always waxed and she loved it.

She doesn't like me to penetrate and cum in her mouth as she doesnt like her own pussy taste... Only certain time she feel like it she will eng xiu me.

Ass to mouth only once just to fulfil my bucket list.. Never got to do it again

She also does ass rimming and its always a package.

So there are gals out there that really like to suck dicks.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

as long as she is not complaining, i won't bother myself with this question.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
preciouswater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreciouswater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreciouswater is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schauffhaussen View Post
I love bj and most of my gfs do love to blow me and vice versa ie, I return by painting them.
Exactly what I did too.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray7 View Post
I’m just curious if girls enjoy giving blowjobs or are they actually felt forced to do so?

Cos my some of my ex-es don’t enjoy giving blowjobs.

Then I met a girl who took all the initiatives in blowing me, she’s young and inexperienced but she really wanted to give.

Then she told me that she enjoys getting licked but not many guys would go down on her.

So I would like to ask too if majority of girls like getting licked?
Is getting licked more stimulating than the actual deed?

Why even ask this question? This is simply as varied as an individual, and case-by-case, basis. Individual basis meaning the woman in question, and case-by-case basis meaning the man in her presence about to get it on with her.

As simple as some women liking pork or not, any number of women out there may enjoy, or not enjoy, giving blowjobs. She could be disgusted about sucking something that releases urine, or disgusted by the taste of seminal discharge, or disgusted after a bad experience with a smelly penis.

On the other hand, even if she enjoyed giving blowjobs, or did not usually mind giving it, the man in her presence could be smelly and she lied about hating giving blowjobs.

I have encountered women who enjoyed giving blowjobs, or appeared to enjoy it but maybe pretending to, and also those who did it just to give me pleasure. I have not yet encountered a woman who hated it and refused to do it so I could be lucky.

I have encountered women who enjoyed being licked and also women who did not refused to be licked. The ones who refused are most likely repulsed by their own vagina due to menstruation or thought it was "dirty". This again varies individually.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

my girl dont like me to paint her as she thinks it is not hygiene.

sometime i force my way down and she is screaming in pleasure.. like i mentioned in my earlier post, she doesnt like to blow me too (hygiene factor she claimed)... but now i learnt a trick, paint her until she buay tahan, but yet I dont want to enter her, said mine not hard enough and she will be licking mine like a lollipop begging me to enter her.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I broke up with her eventually.
Good thing you broke up with her
Old 06-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

sometime i force my way down and she is screaming in pleasure.. like i mentioned in my earlier post, she doesnt like to blow me too (hygiene factor she claimed)... but now i learnt a trick, paint her until she buay tahan, but yet I dont want to enter her, said mine not hard enough and she will be licking mine like a lollipop begging me to enter her.
Nice trick, sometimes I use this trick when my partner "lazy" to give me a bj
Old 06-09-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess the trick is to be as clean as possible. Your chances definitely will increase if do not have any smell..

My gf likes to give bj because its stimulating for her too.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Most of my ex suck my dick just to shut me up.
But my current one is amazing. Cumming in mouth was never a problem.
She likes to lick more than blow. My dick and balls are always waxed and she loved it.

She doesn't like me to penetrate and cum in her mouth as she doesnt like her own pussy taste... Only certain time she feel like it she will eng xiu me.

Ass to mouth only once just to fulfil my bucket list.. Never got to do it again

She also does ass rimming and its always a package.

So there are gals out there that really like to suck dicks.
Totally agreed, but these are minority I guess. My only GF who love enjoys blowjob is also the only one who rim my ass without me asking,
suck till I cum and swallow and also attempted anal with me ( but failed because I wasn't experience enough then, wasted )
Old 06-09-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My partner gives bj but not always. Sometimes lazy and gives this that excuses or says no mood to give. Usually I will take the initiative to give her a good painting first, or maybe she is hinting me for it.

So the key point is to make the session hot in order "activate" her.
Once she is high, she will deepthroat me and even let me mouth fuck her, but no cumming in mouth allowed. Got to respect her if not no more penetrating her mouth in future.

Sometimes when she rides me, will get her to pause halfway and go down to bj me (taste her own juices) then continue pumping again with frenching.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

There is not one formula that fits all. Some girls enjoy giving bj whereas others do so reluctantly.

There are still others who will rather remain vestal virgins forever rather than having to give bj.

It is probably akin to eating durians...u either love them or u shun them totally as they smell so strong!

Thus if you are with a girl who enjoys giving bj as much as u enjoy receiving them, just thank your lucky stars and enjoy the experience.

If she is willing but not quite sure whether she enjoys it, perhaps more practice may help nudge her to the dark side and she starts loving it too....

And if you end up with a girl who absolutely abhors giving bj, please do not force her or she may end up calling rape or sexual molestation!

Last edited by mike3329; 07-09-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
My partner gives bj but not always. Sometimes lazy and gives this that excuses or says no mood to give. Usually I will take the initiative to give her a good painting first, or maybe she is hinting me for it.

So the key point is to make the session hot in order "activate" her.
Once she is high, she will deepthroat me and even let me mouth fuck her, but no cumming in mouth allowed. Got to respect her if not no more penetrating her mouth in future.

Sometimes when she rides me, will get her to pause halfway and go down to bj me (taste her own juices) then continue pumping again with frenching.
I’ve got similar experience with a girl I met at club luna years back. I told her to go back with me and promise I won’t do anything to her and we went to sleep. Half way thru the night I felt fingers touching my dick and woke up seeing her checking out my dick and when erected she gots up and cowgirl me without a word. Riding me for few minutes she dismount and suck me tasting her own plus my pre cum still remembered the way she ride in circular movements it’s mind blowing one word damm satisfying
Old 06-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guy View Post
I’ve got similar experience with a girl I met at club luna years back. I told her to go back with me and promise I won’t do anything to her and we went to sleep. Half way thru the night I felt fingers touching my dick and woke up seeing her checking out my dick and when erected she gots up and cowgirl me without a word. Riding me for few minutes she dismount and suck me tasting her own plus my pre cum still remembered the way she ride in circular movements it’s mind blowing one word damm satisfying
she's definitely a keeper if she will suck u dry with your cum and her cum. this type u must keep in your pocket and enjoy her by yourself.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

Haha, my girl is exactly like yr girl say don't want very dirty down there .. but lately allow me to paint her one or two times but she will never blow me .

but sadly this trick don't work on her to give me a bbbj... sigh..she is just to scare to lick or suck it

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1