The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omfg just had awesome time with a lady that squirts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpower View Post
Really? Its the girl ability to squirt and not the guy ability to make her squirt right? If u can mske me squirt i let u fuck, haha

So who wants to make me squirt?
Haha I want to try ... pm me
Old 29-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Really? Its the girl ability to squirt and not the guy ability to make her squirt right? If u can mske me squirt i let u fuck, haha

I think both. I was told squirt got the same feeling of wanted to pee. So girl need to break through, guy provide her need to break through, hahaha.
If your usual partner didnt make you squirt, there are still possibility other guy can make you squirt, because you feel more excitement / aroused to fuck with a new guy.

Pm me too. All brothers here will want to try. See who is the lucky one.
Old 29-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Sazan is Cool - loads of Potential

Well the guy would definitely play an important role in the gal's squirting experience. I also realised gals who don't hold back and 'let it go' as the orgasm comes would get the best experince in it. So to all gals out there, remember not to hold back that 'peeing' feeling and just enjoy the whole sensual experience as it come

Different gals may squirt from different triggers. I had a fb who squirts during penetration and fingering. Firstly, she was super wet and horny after some foreplay. She squirted a big patch on the bed while I was fingering her, but I continued fingering. It was amazing that she can have orgasm multiple times. Then after a while she cannot resist her horniess anymore and point to the condoms, hinting me to f her immediately. I gave her heavy pounding in missionary which made her moan so loud that I think next door can hear her. Then I switch to doggy, which I think was her fav. She then squirted again and made another wet patch on the bed again. After the whole session, I can see she was damn exhausted and very satisfied. She could only rest on a small corner of the bed because most of the bed was already super wet.. keke.
Old 29-11-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pipeloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing!!! Fun to read.
Old 29-11-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
U must be very lucky to meet a squirter.
I have never squirted, even when i am fully aroused and very wet.
Most of the time it's how relaxed you are. It's the state of mind that's controlling your ability to squirt. Using the example of being given an AR, most would quench their hole from the wet sensation and probing from the the tongue because so many thoughts would be running through their minds on the accidents that could happen.

Same goes for squirting. You need to be totally relaxed first. Prepare for the squirting such as having towel on the bed, no one at around so that you could shout when you squirt etc. Sometimes a little alcohol consumption before would help.
Old 29-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pipeloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good tease.
Old 29-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

I did post previously in another thread that I couldn’t squirt during orgasm, but I think I had an experience of squirting which I am not very sure myself. For me, the sure method of reaching an orgasm is the cowgirl position, and sometimes will feel the urge to pee after that and normally would just go to the toilet to relief myself.
As of recent, I had sex inside the car and well.. space was quite tight, and we kind of ended up in an awkward missionary position, where I arched my back upwards, while he penetrated not deep, but constantly in an upward motion. Uncomfortable at first, as there was some pain during the initial entry, and probably I was a bit nervous that time, but ya, I managed to reach an orgasm and another weird feeling of an ‘involuntary’ contraction in my lower abs or bladder forcing to pee. The feeling is kind of different than my usual orgasm, it’s a bit more intense. I can’t remember the squirting came first or the orgasm, might have been together. We were both surprised, and I didn’t felt like I have the urge to pee after that, though I did made quite a mess in the car. I think that was squirting though it had the similar feeling of peeing just stronger and uncontrollable. However, I couldn’t achieve that again from our make out session later. Might have to explore further ya.
Old 29-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You're absolutely correct as it is essentially pee.
Old 29-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

let me try to bring you to next level of sex ,, hehe
Old 29-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
simplyvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess the chemistry between the couple and the amount of foreplay definitely will play a part in the build up. Previously I was dating this girl who said she couldn't squirt too. Took a couple of sessions to finally make her relax through alot of foreplaying. Went down on her which she claims no ever done it to her. Subsequently applying the fingers to the right spot and all of sudden she was just jerking and a huge splash of water just gushed out down south! One hello of an experience
Old 29-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
boingster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboingster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I love a squirter as well. Especially when its explosive and gushes all over my body. With that said, I think its alot more enjoyable when it happens outside ie. hotels / public areas. I hate cleaning the sheets and staining the bed.
Old 29-11-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
simplyvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boingster View Post
I love a squirter as well. Especially when its explosive and gushes all over my body. With that said, I think its alot more enjoyable when it happens outside ie. hotels / public areas. I hate cleaning the sheets and staining the bed.
Best to get those waterproof bed sheets protectors to lay over the bed then put the sheets. Saves a lot of hassle for own home.
Old 30-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met up with a few guys here. Some are quite nice people
Old 30-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Babysharky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Met up with a few guys here. Some are quite nice people
Nice as in ? Skill fitting into the thread or their character is nice haha
Old 30-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Nelinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U must be very lucky to meet a squirter.
I have never squirted, even when i am fully aroused and very wet.
I want to make you squirt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1