The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Geylang, Our Hollywood

===============================================
This is a repost with update and modification after several years.
My thoughts and feelings about my past explotitation had changed after getting married. I am now also in close contact with one of the two ex WL who married and started a family in singapore.
It open up a whole new perspetive as we chat about the past, our views about man and woman, and sex trade.
WARNING! This isn't a story for fapping
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working ladies, lonely man, cheap alcohol, illegal intoxicants, great food, gambling den, ah bengs, STDs,

Drama....

Every once in a while, I can't help but allow myself to be thrown into this little poisonous circus...

Like many of the rest of the Singapore man, life can get pretty monotonous or meaningless. Family responsibilities, husband/bf responsibilities, job responsibilities, social expectations, peer pressure and even our very own ego weighs on our very shoulders. Above all, we are fighting against our own DNA
-- Our balls cry out to spread our seeds each and every day, but society today has "evolved" to a very pretentious and complicated level today. There are so many sets of conflicting beliefs and rules. Where do we really stand? Which path should we take?

SCREW ALL THESE BULLSHIT. I finishing burning another 1min of my life and throw another 20cent worth onto the floor. A habitual smoker for 14 years, i no longer care how long I live but how to satisfy my daily needs.

My tirak finally came out from her room. She saw me, burst into smile and walked to the entrance of the house. Ignoring the stare of her numbered colleagues and other bypassing customers (and the leaving customer she just finish engaging), she stretch out her hand and pull me into the house. I shyly walked in, hand in hand and dump a wad of cash into the OKTs hand. The fees for 2 session and overnight.

As I walk towards her room, I glance back at my tirak as she squats down and pack her things in the fish tank 001 , 369 , 999 seems to be teasing my happy tirak. 999 turn her head to me and gave me a cheeky wink as if to tell me how much happiness i have injected into my tirak just be coming here. My tirak last customer turn around and gave me a look of amusement. I felt a little awkward but the feeling was quickly washed away by a sense of joy when my tirak watch me with her endearing eyes as she pack her things into the jewelery box I gave her.
369 tile her head to the right and squeal
"Look at your darling! Like Baby! Everyday see her take the box walk here walk there! So happy. I see also want to vomit"

My tirak smiled at me when she heard 369's teasing. A smile so genuinely happy that can be pulled off by couples that are in love. IN LOVE? Geylang? You got to be kidding me.

I am a "veteran" in Geylang. I had observed sammyboy forum, read and even gave advices in "Woes of a tirak" thread, witness many bros i met through many years of chionging went down. I am here for some quality sex. Screw the world, screw the girl. But here I am, burning cash not because I want sex tonight. But because I miss the company and the sense of romance with this girl who I paid money to fuck 8 months ago.

Last edited by euks; 20-11-2019 at 12:07 AM.
Old 20-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Geylang, Our Hollywood (Kuan Ding)

A week before, I got an SMS from an old regular that I used to frequently visit. Her boss had finally allowed her to go home.
I smile brightly and after 3 months of intentional none contact, I gave her a call. We catch up alittle on old times and made an agreement to visit her one last time

KuanDing, is one of those working girls I rarely come across even after many years of playing in the scene. We have great sexual chemistry since the very first time I patronize her.
Sex With KuanDing has always been passionate and sometimes violent.
My dick always seems to yearn for her after I have a hard day at work. The action can start the very moment I step into the room.
Our kisses are most usually aggressive and well-coordinated. Its like our lips are dancing Salsa, with her usually the slightly violent one as she likes to sneak a bite here and there, and my style a tad more cheeky as i like to break free from the intensity of the kisses from time to time just to watch her reaction, to tease her abit, and when I see puzzlement or hunger in her eyes, I will launch into another aggressive dance of our lips and tongue again.
I remember one time she got pissed while we were in the middle of our intense foreplay when I tried to ripped a piece of her clothing off while we were kissing. I didn't do it right and must have hurt her. She broke free from the kiss. I saw anger in her eyes but at the same time, her lipstick were smear all over her lips giving her a really sexy look. She must have shouted some insults but whatever she did say, wasn't file in my memory bank. I did remember I launch into another kiss just to shut her up and grab her neck carefully but firmly and pin her against her flimsy wardrobe.
When I felt her inner thighs dripping with her wetness, it was then I realize KuanDing enjoy the sense of being dominated
There was another time she did bit my lips and i tasted my own blood. She suckle on my bleeding lips ignoring the potential STD risk and dug her nails into my ass urging my raw dick into her.
She isn't on pill (or at least that what she claimed) nor did she appear to be one that is careful about protection but I rawed and cum into her anyway.
Her favorite finishing move was to sit on my face and eat her after I had cummed into her

I paid the foul looking OKT 2 session as he sat on his desk looking down on his wad of cash in his drawer. He gave me back two pieces of 10 dollar note without any eye contact nor acknowledgment.
GuanDing stood up from her seat from behind the fish tank without any expression.
2 of her colleague turn their head and look at her with a curious look

There was an awkward silence when we entered the room. Its the same familiar room that we had fucked many times before but it felt different... more empty.
She stood there with her back facing me for a while before I decided to ignore the awkward silence and hug her from behind.
The scent on her hair smell the same, her body in my arms felt the same, but it no longer the same.
We hugged in silence for a long time before she turned and look at me.
Gone are the fiery passion that used to fill her eyes when we see each other. The black of her eyes jumping in different directions, filled with curiosity as if she is searching for something.
No words are exchanged but we shared a tender soft kiss, almost as if we had to force ourselves during that moment.
I felt her nails gliding on my back as we kiss, the back of her hand subtly brushed across my groin area. Intentional or not, she should have noticed the none erection between my legs
" I want to feel you cum inside me again" Guan Ting" whispered
Why? I asked.
Silence filled the room again as I waited for the answer.
This isn't the kind of KC I had experienced before. My experience in the Geylang scene provided me with no answer. What's her intention?
" Just one last time...before I go back " GuanDing whispered as my mind raced with suspicion.

The tender awkward kisses continue.. everything else feels strangely unfamiliar with GuanDing. The lovemaking was tender and slow. I struggle to maintain full erection at times. GuanDing herself wasn't her usual wetness as well. Her juices used to drip down her thighs and her nipples will be protruding hard with excitement. Not today.

It took more than an hour before I found the rhythm and willed myself to cum into her. GuanDing show no pleasure as she felt my cock pulsating hot cum into her pussy. Not even a moan. Just intense staring into my eyes.

" Remember me" she whispered again.

That day my original 2 session stretch to 4 instead.
As I paid the foul looking OKT an additional $80, I wondered why was there no communication on the intercom when I exceeded the timing.

Before I left, GuanDing asked if we can have breakfast one last time before she goes home. I reluctantly declined and explained that I am currently in a relationship and didn't think my GF will be too happy about it. (YES! THE SENSELESS IRONY)

I sense the disappointment. She asked if I will remember her.
I told her I definitely will and I really did. It has been more than 15 years and I remember her till today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S I gave her the name KuanTing as this is what she usually says whenever I act kuaiLan to her KC.
I never really asked what does KuanTing means but I am guessing its the same as KuaiLan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 20-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang, Our Hollywood

very nice thanks
Old 20-11-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

nice one bro ... camping for updates
Old 20-11-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Nice start
Ups u bro
Please continue
Old 21-11-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 21-11-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 21-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by euks View Post
This is a repost with update and modification after several years.
My thoughts and feelings about my past explotitation had changed after getting married. I am now also in close contact with one of the two ex WL who married and started a family in singapore.
It open up a whole new perspetive as we chat about the past, our views about man and woman, and sex trade.
WARNING! This isn't a story for fapping
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working ladies, lonely man, cheap alcohol, illegal intoxicants, great food, gambling den, ah bengs, STDs,

Drama....

Every once in a while, I can't help but allow myself to be thrown into this little poisonous circus...

Like many of the rest of the Singapore man, life can get pretty monotonous or meaningless. Family responsibilities, husband/bf responsibilities, job responsibilities, social expectations, peer pressure and even our very own ego weighs on our very shoulders. Above all, we are fighting against our own DNA
-- Our balls cry out to spread our seeds each and every day, but society today has "evolved" to a very pretentious and complicated level today. There are so many sets of conflicting beliefs and rules. Where do we really stand? Which path should we take?

SCREW ALL THESE BULLSHIT. I finishing burning another 1min of my life and throw another 20cent worth onto the floor. A habitual smoker for 14 years, i no longer care how long I live but how to satisfy my daily needs.

My tirak finally came out from her room. She saw me, burst into smile and walked to the entrance of the house. Ignoring the stare of her numbered colleagues and other bypassing customers (and the leaving customer she just finish engaging), she stretch out her hand and pull me into the house. I shyly walked in, hand in hand and dump a wad of cash into the OKTs hand. The fees for 2 session and overnight.

As I walk towards her room, I glance back at my tirak as she squats down and pack her things in the fish tank 001 , 369 , 999 seems to be teasing my happy tirak. 999 turn her head to me and gave me a cheeky wink as if to tell me how much happiness i have injected into my tirak just be coming here. My tirak last customer turn around and gave me a look of amusement. I felt a little awkward but the feeling was quickly washed away by a sense of joy when my tirak watch me with her endearing eyes as she pack her things into the jewelery box I gave her.
369 tile her head to the right and squeal
"Look at your darling! Like Baby! Everyday see her take the box walk here walk there! So happy. I see also want to vomit"

My tirak smiled at me when she heard 369's teasing. A smile so genuinely happy that can be pulled off by couples that are in love. IN LOVE? Geylang? You got to be kidding me.

I am a "veteran" in Geylang. I had observed sammyboy forum, read and even gave advices in "Woes of a tirak" thread, witness many bros i met through many years of chionging went down. I am here for some quality sex. Screw the world, screw the girl. But here I am, burning cash not because I want sex tonight. But because I miss the company and the sense of romance with this girl who I paid money to fuck 8 months ago.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 21-11-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Great Story To Support
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-11-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 21-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Geylang, Our Hollywood (Tirak aka Lek)

For those raw is war brothers who found my story offensive.
Please hold your zapping horses. You may leave me a pm to tell me your thoughts, I promise I won't zap in revenge
I had never posted any FR nor exchange any raw contacts throughout my chionging lifestyle.
While this story isn't about rawing, as the story unfold, it will reveal underlying meaning and reasons for both chiongster and WL regarding rawing
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tirak swing a hug the moment I enter the room and pull my head towards her for a kiss. She jumps onto the bed and asks why did I visit her today.

I never did like to inform her beforehand whenever I visit. A part of me enjoys surprising her. The sly part of me wishes I will be able to capture whatever evidence that will give me reasons to pull myself away from her.

Today I capture yet another one. Although looking back, it is a really petty one.

She is not wearing the necklace I gave her a few weeks ago. Instead, I see her wearing something else. Something else that could only be given by another guy.

A pang of jealousy and suspicion hit me. I ponder if I should question her. I remember her commenting that she didn't really like the necklace I gave her but she likes it because it is from me... her tirak.

I try to brush aside my thoughts and remind myself to enjoy the moment. I have heard of all the struggles of other bros with their tirak and remember how silly some of their struggles are. This is one of the silly things that shouldn't be bothering me but it did.

We kiss and cuddle and tease each other on the bed. She talked about her sister, and her parents back home, and said she is asking her sister to send her some photos of her hometown so she could show me. (this is not the era of smartphone ok?)

My mind keeps drifting to the new necklace on her neck. Is it from someone she likes? Does she think and SMS him daily? Who is he?

My memory bank pulls out an unimportant file.
Tirak: Today a customer give me blah blah blah, I don't like! I ask him to take back! Tell him I have a boyfriend already! He angry!

It wasn't something worth taking note back then when she said this. Nevertheless, it was kind of sweet hearing it.

And here she is, wearing a necklace given by someone else.
I bite my lips reminding that she is a working girl. How can I be bothered by something so trivial when there are so many other things that are real reasons that I should be pulling away.

Life of a tirak. I visualize myself shaking my head and laughing at myself. Geylang Hollywood. If you watch enough movies, one day u will be starring in one yourself.. Although this seems more Bollywood than Hollywood.

Has my Tirak been portraying a fake image and made fall into her KC? ......... Or am I thinking too much.....
Old 21-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Geylang, Our Hollywood (Chilli Padi)

7 years ago, I watched a 17 years old girl transform from an innocent village girl into a full-fledged merciless KC working girl who within 15 months ripped a few hundreds of thousands of dollars of tip when she went back home.
Today, she is happily married to a Singaporean with two children staying in Singapore and most rare of all, she is nicely integrated into his husband's family and extended family... with families and cousins of both sides seen in pictures together.
I shall name her Chili Padi

Like numerous other in the cat40 scene, some of them came here with a fake passport. Chili is actually from a Thai neighboring country. Her passport was fake, birthday was fake, and sometimes I even wonder the personality I first witness when she arrives in Singapore was fake or was the environment she put into, so testing that forces her very vulnerable and young mind and soul to take such a drastic change

I was lucky enough to get her the night before she started her first day at work. Her first customer, first overnight, a benefit old regulars of OKT gets to enjoy. (I wonder if old chiongster can guess which thai house this is)

Chilli is a petite girl at around 150cm tall (or slightly shorter) A cup breast, small pink nipples, cute natural hairless armpits, very rare natural almost hairless pink pussy with beautiful small pussy lips.
It almost felt like Lolita, and I was fooled that she was 22 with her fake passport. It was much later on, that I found out she was much younger... much much younger

The memory of our first meeting is totally hazy now. I can't remember which room or what she wore nor the process that leads to us having raw unprotected sex.
I remember she was mostly quiet. She couldn't converse even with the most basic English. Neither do I know any Thai.

While the memory of our first night is hazy but a very vivid scene remains till today.

I remember she shut her eyes tightly when I was getting ready to enter her, which caused me to stop and take in her expression for the longest time.
It took a while before she reopens her eyes, with an expression of puzzlement. I tried to comfort her by kissing her head, her eyes, her cheeks, and her lips. I must have also held her hand gently, and kiss her lips plenty of time before I sense her loosen up and returning the kiss a little.
I remember I had many mixed feelings. I am very sure guilt was one of them which I had no idea why I was feeling it at that time. But what I remember most and very vividly (but forgot everything else )was the very moment I enter her.
As my dick head, press into her tight vaginal hole, her eyes widen with fear and a whole series of mix emotion seems to flash pass her eyes. It awakens a very distinct animal instinct in me that made me very determined to penetrate her. From a gentle lover, I became aggressive. I grab both of her wrists and lock it with my grip and body weight, missionary style. She was very tense up but yet reasonably moist. I could sense her vaginal wall tightening, resisting my dick head from further entry but I was also burning hard and pushing my way back in. When I finally push my dickhead through the rim of her entrance, her faces and ears and neck were burning red and she was gasping for air and biting her lips. Inch by inch, feeling every texture of her tunnel, I force my whole length in.
When I finally jerk my last 2 inches deeply into her, a moan that also sounded like a whimper escaped from her mouth as her thighs relax and widen which was previously resisting me from full penetration.

What happened later was a blur. I know the love making alternate from gentle passion to raw animal hard pounding. I remember very distinctly there were moments I felt a pool of trap juices in her vaginal wall splashing about. Her hands, many times were looking to grip on the messed up bed sheet. Her moans escaping from her biting lips whenever I change my strokes and surprising her. Every inch, bumps and texture of her tight tunnel was felt from every thrusting. And when I finally let out my burst of hot warm cum into her, I felt the muscle of my whole body tighten
Physical pleasure at its highest.

What happens later at night is a total blur now. I know we made love again, and in the morning as well. But none of the details nor conversation seems to register.

I visited her many more times the next few weeks, and months later, her appearance changed
A year after, she was totally a different woman, with a very distinct personality that totally contrasts with my initial impression of her.

She enters Geylang in her purest form and perhaps that is also the reason why she was able to absorb and transform totally from the colorful and yet dark influence in Geylang... our Hollywood.

Last edited by euks; 21-11-2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old 21-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Geylang, Our Hollywood (Chilli Padi part 2)

If a drop of red wine falls into a glass of coke. You will hardly notice it. But if a drop of red wine falls into a glass of clear water, the whole glass of water turns red.

I guess that was what best described the transformation of Chili Padi.

In a Thai whorehouse with 20+ Thai girls, all with their own tricks + the accumulated wealth of knowledge from the previous batch of girls, Chili Padi, an innocent village girl is a glass fully empty.

Within months, she had more than a dozen handphones, all the same lastest most expensive Nokia model, in which she will keep one, and sell all the others. Her customers would never know, as she is using the same model. All would have thought the one she is using, is the one they bought for her.
And when the next most expensive newest model is released, she would "loses her phone" and use a really lousy phone as a temp replacement so that she can repeat the cycle of getting all her different smitten clients to buy her another phone again.

Where it is only possible to attain 36 dai per working day (1hr max 3 dai in a 12 working hours environment) She can clock 50+ dai in a single day.
How? by having various "Tirak" calling the OKT to book the same slot but not visiting at all, to let her "rest" (they call it block booking back in those days)

Every month, a few clueless dumb asses, would be celebrating her birthday for her. Her birthday is fake of course and she "hates" diamond" and only likes to wear gold. Why? because gold has resale value and diamond does not.

In my years of chionging, I had witnessed all kinds of KC tricks and drama. But none as colorful and shocking with Chili Padi.
Once in a while, I be invited to spend a night with her, as she has managed to get several carrot heads to do block overnight booking in the same night, I be in the room, observing how she muti task numerous carrot head on the phone, replying in a sleepy voice giving the impression that she is falling asleep so she can hop on to another call.

She has a notepad the contains the profile of her various customers, their visiting timing, and whatever information she gathered from their daily conversation, and a team of friends to play-act with her.

Professional pro at her finest. And I thought I would never fall into the KC trap, after witnessing such extreme
Old 22-11-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 22-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1