The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
The Only Living Boy In The World (comedy, harem)

Jamie wakes up and sees that he's on a high tech hospital bed with a dozen medical personnel, all women, staring at him.

"HE'S AWAKE!" one of the nurses yelled, and it startled him a little.

"Shhh! You're scaring him!" lectured one of the doctors.

"Uhhh...what's...what's going on? Which hospital is this? I definitely can't afford it." asked Jamie.

The women started talking among themselves, on who should break the news and how they should do it, before one of the doctors took up the responsibility.

"Hi Jamie. I'm Dr Liow. Before I tell you anything, I want you to know that your body is completely healthy and you can be discharged soon."

"Ok?" Jamie responds, waiting for the next part.

"Ok, and the thing I need to tell you is...you've been asleep for a very long time."

"Very long? Like how long? Two weeks?"

"You've been in a coma for 100 years."

"100 days? So I've been sleeping for 3 months plus?"

"No, Jamie." Dr Liow clears her throat. "You've been asleep for ONE. HUNDRED. YEARS. One century. The year now is 2119."

"100 years. 100 years? HOLY SHIT 100 YEARS? REALLY?"

"Yes, really." She shows him her iPhone 111 pro which is paper thin and throws up a hologram image showing the date, and how the world looks in 2119. "Try to calm down."

"No way...no way! I can't calm down I've been asleep for 100 years! My family! My friends! They're all gone now right?"

"I'm...I'm afraid so, Jamie."

"Ma...Pa...sigh." he starts sobbing as the doctors and nurses panic and start consoling him.

"Oh no what to do what to do???" asked nurse Arina, one of the junior nurses.

"Research said men like breasts, it has an effect like how breastfeeding calms down a baby. Who got the biggest breasts here? Show it to him, faster!" demanded Liow. She scanned around and realized that she herself had the biggest pair.

"Arrrrgh." she gets annoyed at having to do the duty as she removes her stethoscope and begins lifting her shirt.

"What...what are you doing?" Jamie is distracted in the middle of his crying.

"Come, play with Dr Liow's breasts. That should cheer you up!"

She grabs his left arm and puts it on her right breast, then pushes the back of his head to sink into her cleavage.

Nurse Arina

Dr Liow
Old 29-11-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Only Living Boy In The World (comedy, harem)

Nice start bro, looking forward to more updates
Old 29-11-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all
In my head I'm going... Huh... Smlj?

But yeah.. Go on
Old 29-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 29-11-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Up you with points as encouragement.
Old 29-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Great start. Here's some points for encouraging.
Old 29-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

I will slowly reveal what's really going on with the world in 2119 as the story unfolds, thanks for support guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He did not even have time to react as the warmth of Dr Liow's breasts muffled his crying. But it worked - the feeling was very comforting and he stopped sobbing. She smells great as well, like lavender. He then instinctively put his mouth on Dr Liow's left nipple and started sucking on it, while playing with her right tit with his fingers. Liow lets out a moan but allows Jamie to continue. The medical personnel all started taking notes and videos on how the male homosapien is fond of female mammaries.

Dr Liow comforts Jamie with her breasts

"Dr Liow...you ok?" asked Arina.

"Shhhh! Uugghhh...don't disturb him...let him play..."

Jamie played with her tits for a good 5 minutes before she is interrupted by a strong presence approaching behind them. Liow quickly pulls her breasts away, with a string of saliva linking it to his mouth before breaking away, and covers up.

"Welcome, Madam Prime Minister! The subject has awaken!" she says, alerting everyone. They all turn around and stand in attention to a woman who looks in her 30s followed by a half dozen bodyguards and other ministers.

Lee Ling, Prime Minister of Singapore in 2119

It's PM Lee, still a PM Lee after 100 years. LKY's great great granddaughter Lee Ling, who has come to see for herself the only man alive who isn't aged over 90 years old. Jamie is speechless at how attractive she is. He doesn't even know what cup those breasts are...E cups? And her skirt is super short!

"How is his condition?" she asked.

"Everything is good, Madam Prime Minister. He's just a little malnourished." Liow responds.

"And his vital parts?" Lee continued to probe.

"Uhhh...the tests showed nothing abnormal, but...we haven't done a full physical test." was Liow's reply.

"Leave us. All of you. Out." Lee ordered. Everyone obeyed, even her most trusted bodyguards went off.

Lee takes a sit on the bed right next to Jamie.

"Hello boy. I'm sure you know who I am."

"Yes ma'am. May I...know how I can help you?"

"I don't like to beat around the bush, boy. I want to test if your reproductive systems are working. Then I will address the UN tonight."

She starts stripping off her clothes one by one.

"Madam Prime Minister, what are you doing!?" exclaimed Jamie.

"Quiet! Mate with me, now!"

He just woke up 100 years into the future yet he is now about to fuck the PM of Singapore! She lifts up his hospital gown and sees that his penis is rock hard from sucking Dr Liow's tit.

"Beautiful." she comments, and gets on top of Jamie, slid the cock in her vagina and started to ride him.

"Uuuggghhh!!!" she moaned, as the unfamiliar feeling of a man's cock entered her vagina for the first time. Yes, not only is Jamie fucking the PM, but he is taking her virginity along with losing his own to her.

PM Lee is actually in her 60s despite looking so youthful. By the time she had reached puberty, all the men in the world were in their 60s, and she never found a partner. Like all other women she could only release her pent up sexual urge with dildos, and eventually got inseminated to have four daughters of her own, all with different fathers but the offsprings of elite families. Hence while she may have been penetrated before, she's still technically a virgin.

PM started to ride Jamie harder and harder, then went down to french him. Jamie eventually reciprocated and played with her breasts as well. As he was still frail, they couldn't explore many different positions, and after 15 minutes of raw fucking, Jamie cums inside the PM's pussy as she let's out a loud moan.

"OOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOD!" she moans as she feels his thick semen fill up her womb. "It works...it works so well...god damn..." 
Old 29-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
karmagetoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good start, do continue TS
Old 30-11-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 30-11-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Sevenswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, support!
Old 30-11-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Huge thanks to everyone for bothering to read!

-----------------------------------------------------

PM Lee, satisfied, did not even stop to cuddle, instead quickly wearing her clothes with Jamie's semen still residing in her vagina.

"Come with me boy. I need to present you to the other world leaders. You're going to make headlines around the world!" she tells him.

"Wait! Hold on a sec! Can someone at least explain what's going on? How did I get here? Why are all the doctors, nurses, and your bodyguards all women?" Jamie asked, still a little shaken by his sexual encounter with the PM.

"Hmm. Ok, I will get someone to brief you. I give you 2 hours to prepare, then we will address the world together."

PM Lee orders Four Star General Rebecca Wong to help Jamie prepare. She could have called someone lower ranked, but he was such a prized asset that she refused to take any chances.

General Wong

General Wong is younger than PM, and looks stunning as well. "Come, boy. We go take a shower. Then I'll explain to you what happened."

"Alamak, just now suck doctor's breast, then fuck prime minister, now pretty four star general want to shower with me!" Jamie thought to himself. What kind of crazy sex luck is he getting now?

Rebecca leads Jamie to the shower and helps him take off his gown. Once he is nude, she orders him to step into the cubicle, as she removes her army uniform one by one, until she is fully naked as well.
Wow, she does not lose to the PM! So fair and smooth, every inch of her body is worth licking. Jamie turns away and tried to hide his hard on.

Rebecca prepares to join Jamie in the shower

Rebecca joins Jamie in the shower and sees that he had turned away. "Why so shy? Zehzeh already seen you naked when they rescued you from the chamber. Come, I clean for you."

She runs her hands around Jamie's body and finally notices his hard on. She smiles.

"I understand, I am an attractive naked female and you want to mate with me, correct?" she teased. "You want to put it inside me and have intercourse or you want to shower?"

"Huh!?" Jamie exclaimed. "Shower, just shower!" he replies with barely any considerations, instantly regretting...will he ever get to fuck this young and beautiful general after today?

"Haha...ok, next time then." replied Reb. Jamie is relieved and excited, looking forward to a proper session of lovemaking with the general. But first, he wants to know the full picture. Reb explains as he continues to clean him.

"You were put in cryogenic sleep chamber in 2019. We don't have any records on how you were put in there or who put you there. But I can tell you what happened to the world. Shortly after you entered your coma, a feminist terrorist group launched an airborne virus that eradicated sperm carrying Y chromosomes in all men, leading to no new born male human being for 100 years.

The virus stayed in the atmosphere for a whole decade. During that period they also attacked sperm banks that had collected regular semen, eventually wiping out all of them. When we found you in the chamber, you were being fed with a self sustaining oxygen tank, so you weren't affected."

"What!? Holy hell what the fuck! So I'm the only man left in the world now?"

"Not quite...there's still a handful of men, around 200 I think, born before the plague who are still surviving but they're all very old. After you the next youngest man was born in 2019, so 100 years old now. We were no longer able to reproduce by sexual intercourse when the male population entered their 70s, but the government foresaw that and had men donate sperm to sperm banks to sustain our legacy. Unfortunately, all of these semen were also affected, so they only give birth to women. The banks are drying up, so you came just at the right time! Turn around, let zehzeh wash your back."

Jamie tries to take everything in. He turns and is slowly cleaned by Reb, who also gives him a sensual massage around his neck and back.

"Relax, I know it's not easy to take everything in. Take a deep breath, no rush ok?"

Jamie listens and breaths in deeply, as he feels her hands slide down to his balls.

"Uhhh...General Wong?"

"Relax. I'm helping you loosen up. You'll need to be showing your abilities to the world leaders later on, I'm sure. And don't call me general...call me zehzeh or Becca ok?"

"Yes...zehzeh...uggghhh."

Her hands work like magic and sends wave after wave of pleasure to his scrotum as he moans with each caressing of her hands. She's so smooth, so gentle, with her breasts pressed against his back. Then she stops, to Jamie's dismay.

"Ok, finished! Come, let's go wipe."

Jamie tries to hide his disappointment...he feels he can fuck 10 girls like a sex Ip Man now, and she stops! Just as they finished wiping, Lt Ng Shufen steps in with fresh sets of clothes, but her face immediately turns red at seeing a man naked for the first time.

Lt Ng Shufen

"General! Here...are...your clothes...and his." she says shyly. Jamie is intrigued...finally a girl who doesn't pounce on him at first contact. And she is fucking cute! 
Old 30-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, please continue TS
Old 30-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

This is story is fantastic!
Old 30-11-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Pasarbella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So fortunate to be the only guy among so many girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1