The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Interesting situation we have here as both sides state their case with conviction. I don't plug my regulars nor defend them, don't see the need to.

Chill folks, don't this place denigerate into something like the Geylang forum. Peace out.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioheat View Post
Not surprising considering that the market is so dry now, confirm endless stream of customers wanting to book her. Is it radio silence? If so then maybe your number got bad record/blacklisted because from experience, she does try to reply after several hours out of courtesy even if she is fully booked. Else, maybe try messaging early the day before and give her a range of timings. Ask politely but dont persist and keep calling like some folks do... Otherwise, maybe can afford to hold out until after CNY where there should be more MLs returning
Maybe u shld read up more pages and maybe find out who to reply, who to basically ignore
Old 19-01-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Texted but no reply, no offer. After waiting 2 weeks
+10 for exchange
Old 19-01-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow did I just kicked a hornet nest lmao.

Anyway my so call last min booking is a few hours away type, hygiene wise is just bedsheet which she will straighthen for the next bro No additional covering. I cannot make myself face down on such a bed lor. Compare this to another ml who use a disposable sheet, and changed the entire bedsheet cover because I overshoot a little outside the area without complaints you can see the difference.

Pls lah still need to teach ppl how to grade their visit. ISO grading system? Already say ymmv maybe you guys had the best chicken rice there doesn't mean mine was good. If enough good FR is there mine don't mean anything anyway just take mine as the 1 star review out of a thousand 5 star very common and possible what
Old 19-01-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
Wow did I just kicked a hornet nest lmao.

Anyway my so call last min booking is a few hours away type, hygiene wise is just bedsheet which she will straighthen for the next bro No additional covering. I cannot make myself face down on such a bed lor. Compare this to another ml who use a disposable sheet, and changed the entire bedsheet cover because I overshoot a little outside the area without complaints you can see the difference.

Pls lah still need to teach ppl how to grade their visit. ISO grading system? Already say ymmv maybe you guys had the best chicken rice there doesn't mean mine was good. If enough good FR is there mine don't mean anything anyway just take mine as the 1 star review out of a thousand 5 star very common and possible what
Hygiene is important, and something you don't want to take chances with. It's good that you point out.

But anyway if u expect good service then book ml for the whole day loh. Really joke of the day.

Anyway last min booking doesn't mean we gonna arrive late. If I book ml at 4pm, its consider last min booking.

Don't think chiongster stupid enough to book a slot that you know you will arrive 30min late and expect 1 full hour.
Old 19-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
FR for Zuo Zuo
https://sglonelyguy.site/zuo-zuo-massage/

Had the chance to try her recently

Looks: 6.5/10 Plain, similar to Aimee category.
Body: slim, boobs ok sized to her frame, u will have something to play with
Sensual: vanilla. If u have booked QT she's the same, probably from the same 'teacher'.

Rtm: no
Thanks bro. 6.5 only
Better skip too
Old 19-01-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
+10 for exchange
Returned. Someone zap me and left "covid 19"
Old 19-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Deleted.. See wrongly
Old 19-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehunting View Post
Thanks bro. 6.5 only
Better skip too
Well there has been glowing reviews for her.. Visit and judge for yourself, just wanted to balance the FRs with what I feel
Old 19-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like resigned to existing pool for next 5 weeks. Anyone can recommend for younger age local milfy who can do decent massage? Tongtong, Jasmine, Linlin?
Old 19-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone here remember bobo? She is young, PR , has D cups and gives very good nuru message. But i cant reach her anymore recently.. pls PM me?
Old 19-01-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got Fr got ou mei mei?
Old 19-01-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Texted but no reply, no offer. After waiting 2 weeks
still better than waited 2 weeks then kenna cancelled. no choice move on to next.
Old 19-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyone's appointment got cancelled today by Aini?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
still better than waited 2 weeks then kenna cancelled. no choice move on to next.
Bro, that bro is kenna canceled after two weeks...
Old 19-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone's appointment got cancelled today by Aini?
Just curious what reason did she give you? She cancelled mine last week but did do what I'll consider is damage control
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1