The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-01-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bear12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

A quick qns for the bros here, does hotel81 provides transit say for wee hours like 1am or do i have to book a room for the night?

Thanks
Old 19-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 18
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!

Yes just met a new indo maid say she dont anyhow go hotel etc and only look serious relationships. I also feel the same so i thought good lah maybe aligned for long term fwb. First meeting say cannot go hotel want meet outside to develop feelings first. Give her sometime cos she not ‘easy’ woman and she dont sell her body. Ok lor i thinking if truly is a rare good girl that is loyal fine lah. Then suddenly after a long while want to meet she say dont mind go hotel first and she asked for money ask me dont get the wrong idea because her family got some urgency and is not related to sex. The sex part is just because she wan to accelerate the relationship so that we will feel closer. I almost laughed my head off so much BS.

Anyways cut short to the chase. Once inside the hotel also act like innocent and protective of the body say can only lie on bed to chat. I say ok lor she like foreplay make me more steam. Then i say i needed a back massage she say ok help me massage with clothes on. Then later dunno how i sat up and i approach to hug her from back and talk to her ear then suddenly she turn over and kiss me and suddenly she say oh no not the neck and ear she will get horny easily. Then no return already she start to kiss me hard and take off clothes and want to ride me i say wait i need put condom she say no need but i insist then omg once she ride like energiser so fast rocking i almost cummed i had to stop her then she take out go reverse and like motor again so fast and rock so good. Then later ask me carry her and fuck im like omg she like on drugs. And then back to bed doggy dunno is i fuck her or she fuck me cos she reverse doggy fuck me omg i cannot already unload all into her. Then barely rested 10min she say need to fuck again super HSD she say usually she do 5 times im like sorry i old man cannot 5 times will go hospital.

Morale of story is they all bullshit alot but all horny and want money deep down and yes thus far all the maids i met all first instinct is raw which i v tempted to try. Haha.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=blueheat;20432086]Yes just met a new indo maid say she dont anyhow go hotel etc and only look serious relationships

Haha. This is the best. Wow 5 time.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Yes just met a new indo maid say she dont anyhow go hotel etc and only look serious relationships. I also feel the same so i thought good lah maybe aligned for long term fwb. First meeting say cannot go hotel want meet outside to develop feelings first. Give her sometime cos she not ‘easy’ woman and she dont sell her body. Ok lor i thinking if truly is a rare good girl that is loyal fine lah. Then suddenly after a long while want to meet she say dont mind go hotel first and she asked for money ask me dont get the wrong idea because her family got some urgency and is not related to sex. The sex part is just because she wan to accelerate the relationship so that we will feel closer. I almost laughed my head off so much BS.

Anyways cut short to the chase. Once inside the hotel also act like innocent and protective of the body say can only lie on bed to chat. I say ok lor she like foreplay make me more steam. Then i say i needed a back massage she say ok help me massage with clothes on. Then later dunno how i sat up and i approach to hug her from back and talk to her ear then suddenly she turn over and kiss me and suddenly she say oh no not the neck and ear she will get horny easily. Then no return already she start to kiss me hard and take off clothes and want to ride me i say wait i need put condom she say no need but i insist then omg once she ride like energiser so fast rocking i almost cummed i had to stop her then she take out go reverse and like motor again so fast and rock so good. Then later ask me carry her and fuck im like omg she like on drugs. And then back to bed doggy dunno is i fuck her or she fuck me cos she reverse doggy fuck me omg i cannot already unload all into her. Then barely rested 10min she say need to fuck again super HSD she say usually she do 5 times im like sorry i old man cannot 5 times will go hospital.

Morale of story is they all bullshit alot but all horny and want money deep down and yes thus far all the maids i met all first instinct is raw which i v tempted to try. Haha.
Hahaha, boss! Good sharing, and i agree with your assessment. Spot on. And i can tell that you are smart to insist your cap. If you wanna enjoy without the cap, always check the work permit issue date. If she just arrived in Sg (less than 2 months) then go for it and cream her as you might be the first few. After that, share the ctc with other bros and you will probably get good karma. I have been enjoying a lot of luck after i emptied my maids to bros out here. And yes, i’m done with maids for the time being, because they are rather sticky and keep wanting to meet every weekend. Disturb my plans to have new veg. So i keep them busy by letting other bros have them!
Old 19-01-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 14
kalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalenz View Post
Bump up. Sharing a contact who is able to meet on certain weekdays timings and also on Sunday.
bump, its been awhile. She is able to meet later in the afternoon.

some of the best sex in life are the ones you cannot tell anyone about.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yogibear2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Please pm me contact
Old 19-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice..hold on..nowadays diificult to find already..lol
Old 19-01-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
care to share?
Old 19-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice one and +138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-01-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
lalaboi1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, please share. Thank you
Old 19-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Lol was jus watching better bachelor on youtube and they were describing how nowadays woman are so tricky tat when they say no during sex and u still went ahead anyways, this can later be used against you in court. So no more foreplay and play hard-to-get for woman if man wants to be truly safe from getting sued.
Old 19-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringthebell View Post
Bro try going to goldenmile those make up shop and ask your lady to ask , 5 dollars if I’m not mistaken

Thanks bro.. if im able to get one, im sure to intro you 1 of my sexy maid to you!
Old 19-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringthebell View Post
Bro try going to goldenmile those make up shop and ask your lady to ask , 5 dollars if I’m not mistaken
Bro Wolf Misfired? Hehehe!
Old 19-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Bro Wolf Misfired? Hehehe!
Don't think so bro, he fired right up to the TARGET!!! Just that he forgotten that he needs to wear Raincoat.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1