The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BBSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all bros, read so many of ur forums so now posting the KTV I went last night.
Was in BS for HH. A regular place for us. Was first time sitting Teacher 1. Prefer teacher 2 to teacher 1. Anyway must say that everything is ok. Damage for 8 person total 300+ with 5 jars.
Went over to New shanghai for SH. Got a VIP room with nine bros. Must say that till now, not so many ppl willing to go as room is bout 30% filled. Only plus pts is that place is new and u can still smell new leather. Room is big enough for bout 20 person. Aircon is a little weak and feel little warm. MOST IMPORTANT TO NOTE is there is no SYT, mostly lao cha bo, ugly girls. But plenty of viets for u to choose from. Become another JOO CHIAT
So they have to compensate the age with playabe lor. Can press can squeeze. Total damage is also 300+ with 5 jars.
I think consider cheap as BS HH also 300+.
Maybe bros try there and report OK?
Old 10-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Re: New Shanghai KTV. Just above BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSS
I think consider cheap as BS HH also 300+.
Maybe bros try there and report OK?
BS HH 300+, r u sure? Unless it is inclusive of tips
Old 10-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

Bro Mebirdie,
no leh but it's 307.70.
Think can break into this.
5 jars @ 18.8=94
room =30
fruits @15 =60
towels chips =15 est
pai seh har, still need to add wat? recipt not with me.
hehe
Old 11-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
horserider69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro, not include tips quite ex leh.... how much did you give to the ladies??
Old 11-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

how much did you give to the ladies??

bro, this is quite hard to say. Depend on the time they sat I suppose and also I believe one thing. U eat how much U pay how much, that's y in real life I dun really like buffet hehe.
I had 3 in Bs that day. One sat ten mins went back, gave 10, one no neh neh lady i give 20 and teacher 1 i give 30.

Then New shanghai, sat 4 also bout 20 to 30 there lor.But New Shanghai ladies , also can compete with Bs one lah on playable but look wise hehe, go check it out and post.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Raytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there last night to check out..some PRCs and many Viets... PRCs abit older ...above 25 at least....got afew not bad ones... whereas those Viets are slightly younger..some quite playable according to the waiter.... tat wat i observed while standing along the corridor now n then... i ended up wif 2 Viet...one can do almost anything whereas the other quite limited in action. My fren got 2 PRCs n 1 Viet... the 2 PRC like vase like tat....the viet one more wild.
Time: 8pm to 1plus
Damage: 3pax (SGD117) including fruits n 2 jug beer n tibits
Tipping: 30+20=50
Overall rating=6.5/10
Old 04-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went there on monday abt 11:00 pm, not many gals but the gals are not of good quality, but can french, touch, and do whatever u want.

i think abt about 12:30 most of the gals disappeared.

talked to the waiter, he told me new Shanghai KTV should go on happy hour, there is even 2 new singapore gal abotut 19 and 20..

a friend of mine booked one chinese gal out, not pretty , pay abt 150 but my friend told the gal very horny.. really enjoyed.

cheers
Old 04-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
EzKiL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there a few time...Overall not bad feeling..room quite clean..U all shld try the happy hour..not bad...small room $96 nett 2 jar with fruit. middle room $116 nett 3 jar with fruit...Happy hour more girls avilable can slowly choose until siao..haha..den the waitress also quite cute lah..For girls wise, vietnam girls r more playable compare to china girls..Btw there got 1 singapore girl..look like patricia mok..haha abit er xin la( no hurt feeling)..if u guys r regular there shld see before this girl..haha..Hope u all enjoy ur day there..
Old 04-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Raytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha...i saw tat "Patricia Mok" and she came into my room... i was busily playing with my viet and one of my frens was idling in the room..then she came to sit wif him...he run out of the room within few seconds....hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1