The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducal View Post
Where to bring the girl after taking her from the farm?
guesthouse. 30-50k kip short time
Old 03-09-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
A friends bike I use when I want. But you can rent at Mekong area.

Foreigners, as far as I know, cannot own a motorbike.
they can own.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
How much you rent this bike
they charge a lot in my opinion 50-80 per day
Old 06-09-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone station in Vientiane ???
Old 07-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Been to Vientiane last weekend for 2 nites.
Gonna post my review for Vientiane now.
Disclaimer: these are my views only, i'm not intending to dispute other bros' experience there. Most likely we went different places and had different experiences.

Girls: i been to the famous few ktvs. Sanjiang, mekong, grand sichuan. The girls mostly, except 1, not appealing to me at all. Not chio at all. Price is about 600-700k kip for LT each. Yes, can go there choose and tabao and go back hotel. No need stay for ktv or pay anything else unless the ktv deem that day got too many customers and need more girls to stay longer then after a certain time can tabao. Th girls also get released from work from around 1230am onwards. KTV staff were very patient and good attitude, most are able to converse in chinese, english for some. They also dont ask for tips. Got 1 even asked if we wanted higher quality girls going for 300-500 usd for st. As we didnt prep such spending for our trip, we declined. I need to say, we went to the ktvs from 830pm onwards. Maybe thats a bit late.
Most girls in dating apps are FLs looking for customers. Beware, their pics are heavily photoshop or they use some china face changing app. To confirm their looks, just vid call them before meeting and all will be revealed. Didnt try any as we vid called them and they looked far worse than their pics.
Been to Vientiane plaza for massage also. Base price is cheap. got 40min and 60min packages. Vietbus. Probably most chio in laos liao. Vietbus vs Laos bu confirm no fight. Add ons around 300-400k kips i forgot. Payment in the room for add ons and pay base massage price before going into room. But service is rushed. Quick piano massage then hj, capped bj, ride on u for fast release. I not enough kips so i paid 2000 bahts (charged me 1400 baht), she even go and change bahts for to return to me. Not a baht less from what was negotiated.

Transport: as the bros say, can use their Loca (which is laos version of grab). Transportation cost are a little high but not excessively expensive. Theres also the problem of finding transportation during late nights (after 10pm?). Seems like most laos people sleep early. Most shops are closed from 6-7pm and opened like 6-7am onwards. Dont take the airport bus unless u're alone. Cab is cheaper or more worth it, and faster if travelling at least in 2s.

Food: Most food i find in vientiane are viet, thai or western food. Surprisingly the viet and thai food are better than most i have in their respectively countries. Road side stalls are not expensive but still priced slightly higher than their respectively countries.

Others: weekdays u see many cars and people out working. Weekends the whole place is like a ghost town. Shopping malls are almost empty, even the roads too sometimes. 1 thing i like about vientiane is that its rather safe. Walk alone late night at a dark alley, no one will rob u (or lack of anyone to rob u) and businesses / transport dont try to cheat u. They quote u that price, they accept and thats it. Girls also dont try to cheat or steal from u. Surprisingly honest people for such a backward country. The place there is like early 80s or even earlier. No convenience stores there, but provision shops are not hard to find as long as check the road corners. But be warned that their supply and variety of goods are very limited. They do take thai baht and change back kips to u and thai baht is the preferred currency for decent shops. Some money changers will quote u 300kip per baht (this rate is more worth it to change sgd to baht and baht to kip) but in ktvs they quote 250kip/baht. There are almost no consumers in vientiane. Most bars and restaurants are almost empty. Merci restaurant is 1 good place i can recommend for local crowd and good thai food. Its rather cheap too. Ordered 2 big bottle beer lao (with a bucket of ice) with 1 appetizer for 53k kip. this place is full on sat. Probably 1 of the fav places for locals. U can try ask around the local girls too but a lot of girls with foreign (asian) patrons are probably FLs tabao from ktvs.
Laos girls are generally white skinned. Plenty of young girls but overall the looks very kampung type. Not chio. Makeup probably can do wonders. Best business in their shopping malls are selling girls' makeup kits.
Most chios girls i seen are at the airport. Boy i wonder where to find these in laos??? And the most chio ones..... Flying alone to sg

Can experienced bros provide hints as to where to find the really chio laos girls? More chio than the famous few ktvs.......

Also went to zeus club on sun night. Whole club including me and my friends maybe about 15 people only. Music is good but crowd is fuckin boring. Left within half an hour to play darts downstairs. Got sports bar beside. Went to watch EPL. They streamed the match from internet so its laggy sometimes. Must say the syt waitress one of the most attractive ones and can speak good english, turned me on.

Last edited by fallen11; 07-09-2019 at 12:36 AM.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You mean you or they flying alone to sg? Do they look like those laos girls advertise in Dome3 or way much better? thanks.
They flying alone to sg.
Looks way better than dome3. look like fairy like that. The skin damn white even more white than vietbus. Its unbelievable.
Seriously no idea where to find them
They're laotian cause i saw them holding their laos passports.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
KTV staff were very patient and good attitude, most are able to converse in chinese, english for some. They also dont ask for tips. Got 1 even asked if we wanted higher quality girls going for 300-500 usd for st. .
which ktv staff offer you that? it's like really cut throat prices but maybe you can get a model. i heard from my papasan that you can get koreans at 200usd a pop in vientiane.

Quote:
Transport: as the bros say, can use their Loca (which is laos version of grab). Transportation cost are a little high but not excessively expensive. Theres also the problem of finding transportation during late nights (after 10pm?). Seems like most laos people sleep early. Most shops are closed from 6-7pm and opened like 6-7am onwards. Dont take the airport bus unless u're alone. Cab is cheaper or more worth it, and faster if travelling at least in 2s.
well their day starts early and ends early.
by 10pm most shops have closed and discos starts at 12am onwards. so there's like a 2 hour gap for nothingness
to find transport from 12-3am usually tuktuk or if u have a girl, get your girl to get a car, they sure have contacts for late night drivers.

Quote:
Food: Most food i find in vientiane are viet, thai or western food. Surprisingly the viet and thai food are better than most i have in their respectively countries. Road side stalls are not expensive but still priced slightly higher than their respectively countries.

Quote:
Can experienced bros provide hints as to where to find the really chio laos girls? More chio than the famous few ktvs.......
i think the chio 1s you referring to are those mix with foreigners type, very fair, the eyes are slightly brown. usually they are quite well off and do not need to work at all. you have to try to do pick up from some classy places for ONS.

Quote:
Also went to zeus club on sun night. Whole club including me and my friends maybe about 15 people only. Music is good but crowd is fuckin boring. Left within half an hour to play darts downstairs. Got sports bar beside. Went to watch EPL. They streamed the match from internet so its laggy sometimes. Must say the syt waitress one of the most attractive ones and can speak good english, turned me on.
Well you gone on a wrong day for zeus, it's an upclass disco for the more elite so you get all the working yuppies and foreigners.
a nice day to go zeus would be fri and sat since they don't work the next day.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
which ktv staff offer you that? it's like really cut throat prices but maybe you can get a model. i heard from my papasan that you can get koreans at 200usd a pop in vientiane.
the papasan in grand sichuan. He looks like some arab blood guy who speaks fluent chinese. Doubt can get true koreans at 200usd a pop.
Went to seoul many yrs ago the massage / FLs there easily quote sgd300 for st already. Standard rate there probably because saw the koreans in the massage all paying the same rate.

[/QUOTE]i think the chio 1s you referring to are those mix with foreigners type, very fair, the eyes are slightly brown. usually they are quite well off and do not need to work at all. you have to try to do pick up from some classy places for ONS.[/QUOTE]

Some are mixed. A bit ang mo look. The most chio i saw is pure asian. Rich or not i not sure but seems like she got sugar daddy in sg. She came to check in her flight with another laos girl but she went in alone. Before that saw the other girl helped her call someone and spoke chinese (with china accent) mentioning something about her check in luggage. Saw her carrying branded stuff as well which is extremely rare for someone with a laos passport.

[/QUOTE]Well you gone on a wrong day for zeus, it's an upclass disco for the more elite so you get all the working yuppies and foreigners.
a nice day to go zeus would be fri and sat since they don't work the next day.[/QUOTE]
I think so too. Can get FLs there on weekends?
Old 08-09-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
the papasan in grand sichuan. He looks like some arab blood guy who speaks fluent chinese. Doubt can get true koreans at 200usd a pop.
Went to seoul many yrs ago the massage / FLs there easily quote sgd300 for st already. Standard rate there probably because saw the koreans in the massage all paying the same rate.
i think the chio 1s you referring to are those mix with foreigners type, very fair, the eyes are slightly brown. usually they are quite well off and do not need to work at all. you have to try to do pick up from some classy places for ONS.[/QUOTE]

Some are mixed. A bit ang mo look. The most chio i saw is pure asian. Rich or not i not sure but seems like she got sugar daddy in sg. She came to check in her flight with another laos girl but she went in alone. Before that saw the other girl helped her call someone and spoke chinese (with china accent) mentioning something about her check in luggage. Saw her carrying branded stuff as well which is extremely rare for someone with a laos passport.

[/QUOTE]Well you gone on a wrong day for zeus, it's an upclass disco for the more elite so you get all the working yuppies and foreigners.
a nice day to go zeus would be fri and sat since they don't work the next day.[/QUOTE]
I think so too. Can get FLs there on weekends?[/QUOTE]

i see i can go gsc next trip and ask.
highly doubt any fl will be at zeus since everything is ex there. more of like getting ons from the working class if u can converse with them. i see lots of china koreans n farangs there usually.
the girl most probably has a sugar daddy here then. you be surprised how many girls there have overseas daddy
Old 11-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What does Chio mean?
Old 12-09-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
What does Chio mean?
It's a Chinese local dialect language meaning beautiful. However, there's two types of beautiful, angelic beauty and fucking beauty. Chio means fucking beauty. Sui means angelic beauty.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
the papasan in grand sichuan. He looks like some arab blood guy who speaks fluent chinese.
As far as I know that dude in Grand Sichuan is a Pakistani or Nepali (forgot) and has been in Laos for a very long time. He does speak fluent Lao and deals with the foreigners because of his English. However, I don't believe he is the boss.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vteng View Post
As far as I know that dude in Grand Sichuan is a Pakistani or Nepali (forgot) and has been in Laos for a very long time. He does speak fluent Lao and deals with the foreigners because of his English. However, I don't believe he is the boss.
The one i came across, cant speak english. But his chinese very fluent and speaks like a chinaman.

Good thing about Laos ktv is that u can go there to view the girls many times. The staff willing to entertain u countless times and wont blackface or ask for any tips. No hidden charges as well, anywhere u go in Vientiane, even the clean joints or normal restaurants / bars / shops / transport.
Old 15-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Freelancer situation looks quite bad. There used to be some reasonable looking in Samlo Pub, on the street near it and Bor Pen Yang bar. Samlo looks permanently closed. Only one awful looking on street and one or two bad ones Bor Pen Yang at 9pm.
I went to Vientiane Plaza massage at noon. Selection one ciao and two grand mamas. Somehow I selected 25 years old ciao one. Nice c-cup tits and pretty face. Massage so so, but sex o.k. She was willing to please me, but spoke even less English than I can speak Lao. Massage 160 000 and full service 400 000 kip.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
Freelancer situation looks quite bad.....
Yes, Samlo is slow the past few months. CCC bar is picking up and after Bor Penh Yang closes most people head there instead of Samlo. Less cigarette smoke in the air than Samlo which is terrible sometimes. I've actually seen some girl come in to Samlo, take a smell of the smoke, and promptly leave for CCC. Its that bad. Girls not so hot in either but there are a few.

@Home is however, absolutely fkin packed with hot girls. It seems male visitors are 99% Chinese and maybe some Koreans or Japanese, very few falang anymore, and there's probably 60% women there. After the fuk shacks on Sithong road close alot of the girls go there, its not too far away, and they can charge more money. Many of the girls will pretend they are regular girls/freelancers but they are in reality 150,000 kip hard-core Galee/Currie charging double to triple in @Home. Many 8-9/10. All I can say is WOW the girls are hot there.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1