The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BM_Jakarta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

I am newbie in this forum and read many FR from all bro in this thread
I am not chines speaking people and plan to travel ZH in March next year after interested experience in CP this August, would you seniors to inform me details address of Mai Ho sauna in ZH? This place quite interesting for me and never try for red rope action but not found complete address of this place in previous FR of seniors

Thousand thanks in advance for seniors who can advise me
Old 17-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM_Jakarta View Post
I am newbie in this forum and read many FR from all bro in this thread
I am not chines speaking people and plan to travel ZH in March next year after interested experience in CP this August, would you seniors to inform me details address of Mai Ho sauna in ZH? This place quite interesting for me and never try for red rope action but not found complete address of this place in previous FR of seniors

Thousand thanks in advance for seniors who can advise me
bro .. u no need any address to get there ...
just hop onto the cab and tell teh driver to take u to 迈豪酒店 is good enough .. abt 25-30rmb ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3est
r u sure is ZH is at CP lah ..
sorri lar ... me getting old leow ...
in CP ?? sure must be in JYTY leow ....
Old 17-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Just a off topic discussion...sorry to hijack this thread...
When i 1st cheong China with some samsters bros here...i can see the brotherhood in some of them...& i seriouly treat some of them as true bros who will provide info abt China when ask upon...but sad to say...some of these so call "brotherhood" dun know when to joke or when it's serious...
I...being a samster for 3 yrs will know when a person is desperate for an answer...i won't make fun of him as he's just a kid begging for food...even the person have the info & he choose not to tell the other party...he can just tell him nicely that the info is not to be share with other...instead of making fun of him like a monkey..."haiz"
Now i know why i hang ard with those samsters from FL Dome...at least when u need help (not money) they will try to provide u with info & if they dun have those info...they will try to find out fo u...this is wat i call "Brotherhood"...Instead some Bro here only know how to make stupid remarks like "r u sure u going" (so wat if i'm poor..if i say i'm going i'll)..."u can walk all the way from airport to the town..why need a driver" (if i can walk all the way there wat's the use of me asking for help)...so a famous saying in chinese is always right....“一种米养百种人” ...very true in this saying...

Just my 2rmb cent of worthless feeling...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 17-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Just a off topic discussion...sorry to hijack this thread...
When i 1st cheong China with some samsters bros here...i can see the brotherhood in some of them...& i seriouly treat some of them as true bros who will provide info abt China when ask upon...but sad to say...some of these so call "brotherhood" dun know when to joke or when it's serious...
I...being a samster for 3 yrs will know when a person is desperate for an answer...i won't make fun of him as he's just a kid begging for food...even the person have the info & he choose not to tell the other party...he can just tell him nicely that the info is not to be share with other...instead of making fun of him like a monkey..."haiz"
Now i know why i hang ard with those samsters from FL Dome...at least when u need help (not money) they will try to provide u with info & if they dun have those info...they will try to find out fo u...this is wat i call "Brotherhood"...Instead some Bro here only know how to make stupid remarks like "r u sure u going" (so wat if i'm poor..if i say i'm going i'll)..."u can walk all the way from airport to the town..why need a driver" (if i can walk all the way there wat's the use of me asking for help)...so a famous saying in chinese is always right....“一种米养百种人” ...very true in this saying...

Just my 2rmb cent of worthless feeling...

Cheers,
TinTin
let's make it clear for all bros here ...
the "bro" that bro tintin is refering to is me ...

bro .. me r quite disappointed that u take it so seriously and actually bring it here ...
well .. if u can take joke, fine ...
i'll know what to do in the future ...
but first of all ... did i tell u not that i have not being to SZ and is not familiar abt the place ...
did i not advise u to contact bro birdie for information ??

before u start flaming someone abt this matter ...
asked urself this question ...
why am i so dumb to book an air tkt to an unfamiliar place in PRC on CNY day??
why didn't i find out more information abt how to get to CP from SZ before i booked the tkt ??

come on .. u r a grown-up ...
i'm sure u r old enough to think ..

just my 2 rmb sense
Old 17-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Adidas & TinTin,

Cool down, my 2 bro.......
We are ZH/Macau's bros okie...
just a small miscommunication, rubbed it off...please....

Cumm on..... capital kopi on me tomoro...ok! Not Gum say until Gum! if not i take time off from Macau go over to ZH to thrash thing out with both you on CNY.

Both of you are good bro of mine. just a small case ...nothing cannot be settle...right???

Bro Bob

We, the Brothers of SammyBoyForum.
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to bonk the ladies from different cities
based on service and quality
so as to provide Lobangs, Field Reports and
Information for our forum.

Last edited by Brother...Bob; 17-12-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 17-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post
Today I got PMS lor..

Normally I get 60 days for HK and 30 days for Macau..

Normally China is 14 days, those who has APAC Business Card, can get 30 days also.
ha ha.. sorry.. give wrong info liao..

forgot he asking for Macau.. ha ha.. Also goes to ZH from macau.. So forgot that macau is 30 days.. ha ha
Old 17-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
no internet service in ur room ??? u r in china leh ...
hotels in china provide FREE internet service leh ...
r u staying in hotel or sleeping on the roadside ??

u 2 r very bad leh ... ppl asked a question and kenna left, right, top & bottom .. ...
u all shld be more friendly like me mah ..
"What visa? ... U think this is high class place har ....
U no eyes to see har ...
We dun accept credit card payment here lar"...
hmm.. look who's talking..

Whose bad.. Me very helpful ok..
Old 17-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=Brother...Bob;3316770]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post

JC,

come on....姑娘,i am the one who send B52 to bombarded you left, right, centre, up, down, in and out, quote me and rebut lah, why....scared kana somemore from me ah???.........................

讲钱财,你难赢我。
论文采,你不如我。
谈朋友,你少过我。
说到吹牛嘛。。。。。你说你是泰山就没有人敢喊哦亿哦

from Bro Bob 每日一笃。
He also every time dun want to talk to me.. me very the sad..

Maybe me too 'poor' that's why he bo chai me..

But u so rich!!! He also dun dare to answer u.. Maybe he's like a dog in front of all the rich ppl.. only knows how to wave the tail..

阿James的心声。。
讲钱财,我没有。
论文采,没读过。
谈朋友,就两个。(影子和电脑)
说到吹牛嘛。。。。。只敢躲在电脑后吹。。。
Old 17-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
u keep saying the 2 fellow singaporean ... why dun u get them to post here and vouch for what u have said ...
no point bullshit here everyday abt ur generosity, kindness, chicks, massage gals, tips etc etc ...

"买钟" ?? i dun think u have been to ZH before, idiot ...

but of course ... probably the 2 singaporean doesn't even exist at all ..
u just make up the shit becoz no sensible person will want to be associate with u ...
Wow.. u dun give that idiot more ideas.. wait he go create 2 more nick to post.. Me will have to target 2 more idiot.. very tire leh..

But Wait!!! I think given him IQ.. hmmm... maybe he dun how how to go along doing it.. ha ha..

Also forgot he got problem reading our ang mo..

Heng ah.. lucky u write in ang mo.. if in chinese or tamil or banga.. maybe he knows..
Old 17-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

Cool down lah, come to CA and I get u 2 meimei and shuangfei to cool u down....Relax okie..

Quote:
let's make it clear for all bros here ...
the "bro" that bro tintin is refering to is me ...

bro .. me r quite disappointed that u take it so seriously and actually bring it here ...
well .. if u can take joke, fine ...
i'll know what to do in the future ...
but first of all ... did i tell u not that i have not being to SZ and is not familiar abt the place ...
did i not advise u to contact bro birdie for information ??

before u start flaming someone abt this matter ...
asked urself this question ...
why am i so dumb to book an air tkt to an unfamiliar place in PRC on CNY day??
why didn't i find out more information abt how to get to CP from SZ before i booked the tkt ??

come on .. u r a grown-up ...
i'm sure u r old enough to think ..

just my 2 rmb sense

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 17-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

My dear to brothers..tintin and adidas88;;
cool it down...it winter time....cool cool cool....
I am sure just a miss understanding of the each other, same time it just that other party dun mean it what they have said....bro tin, i know u when u bring me 1st time to ZH, so i know what u trying to said, Bro adidas, i also know u when also in ZH, also know that u just like to joke around with brother here...
what ever is it, like bro bob siad, we r ZH kaki, so why should we get angry with the samll issue here ,let clear the air over the kopi session(bro bob but and paid..he said 1..haahha)
bro tintin, if u cant contact the driver, u call me will be at ur service..ok?
u know i never disappointed u rite?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 17-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother...Bob View Post

Cumm on..... capital kopi on me tomoro...ok!
I also want kopi O can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR29 View Post
Cool down lah, come to CA and I get u 2 meimei and shuangfei to cool u down....Relax okie..
me too, never try shuangfei in CA, i go u bring me there can?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 17-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

1st of all tks Bro Bonk for the ctc of the driver..i owe u 1 kopi...
Sometime when the suitation force us to buy a much cheaper tix to an unknown city...i'll do it cause watever i save on tix i can cheong more in China cause i'm not super rich...but if someone ask me for info & i dun have it...i'll ask him to ask someone else & not make stupid remarks abt them...that's the basic simple thing my mum teach me.."to respect other b4 other can respect me"...
Bro..Bob...i only know Bro who share ard & dun not know Bro who suan ard...that's why i'm a proud members of B.O.S.S (Bro of share share)..
Enough of all these...even losing a so call brother...i still have some true blue bro who even pm me to give me the info i need...tks alot...

Respect is esteem for, or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability, to be earn & not ask for.

End of discussion & argument...

Cheers,
"Respect" TinTin
Old 17-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

no worries bro bonk, bro XR and bro bob ....
i lost 60 secs of happiness if i am angry for 1 minute ...
and definately not worth it especially over such a small matter ..

my mum teaches me " Dun make a commitment if u r not prepare to honour it" ... that's why i make sure my words is my trust .....
make sure if u can talk the talk, u can walk the walk ..

as for bro tintin .... i know u r a senior in ZH ... i respect that and i also respect many others too whose respect is due ...
and i dun think u need to flex it ...
but then, that's u .... i understand ...

Respect is earned .... not demand ....

I rest my case ....
Old 18-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

Tks Bro Break78 & Bro Suckharder for the info...now i have 3 ctc to try in case any1 of them fail...
No one is demanding to be Respect...i'm just a normal samster who wan to enjoy China with max fun & least expenditure(cause i'm not Cash rich like JC &....)...like i say earlier Respect is to be earn...i just hope that samster here know how to respect other & not make joke out of them just because they r newbie...dun forget we were once newbies too...
Hmm...someone up me 2 pts for the comments i make...hehehe...tks bros whoever u r...i'm here to share watever i know...& i'm always learning from others...

Cheers,
"Respect other & in turn others will Respect u"TinTin
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1