The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone came across WL(s) who can squirt??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Had Sasa last Dec at her first slot of the day.
Squirted quite abit and looked authentic
Maybe it helped…

Had the East area FL TT last year in the dimly lit room; suspect the squirt might not be authentic
TT? Maybe not

Former Cheryl? Definitely yes
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 27-04-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
TT? Maybe not

Former Cheryl? Definitely yes
Din get to try Cheryl …
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone came across WL(s) who can squirt??

Quote:
洗刷刷,洗莎莎

😉
hahaha you let da pussy outta de panty
Old 27-04-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
hahaha you let da pussy outta de panty
FR her in Dec
So pussy already out of the bag
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-04-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR her in Dec
Water parade fall in
Old 27-04-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
FR her in Dec
wtf?! Dec 2022 until now April 2023.. the below mileage

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 27-04-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Probably already quite high mileage even when she just arrived. Tried her as 1st few customer and RTF much later. She seemed to take a lot of breaks in between, almost every time I went, was day off lol.
Old 27-04-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Actually I din rtf her cos exploring prettier gals…
GL can’t get much pretty syt nowadays.
Old 28-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Din get to try Cheryl …

When bonking her, she still could be fountain several times.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 28-04-2023, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 5
Lestat666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLestat666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Had Sasa last Dec at her first slot of the day.
Squirted quite abit and looked authentic
Maybe it helped…

Had the East area FL TT last year in the dimly lit room; suspect the squirt might not be authentic
Thanks Bro MyBigBadBird for the tip and will try her out
Old 28-04-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
before c19 ah seng 1649 also got a few

come back damn paiseh cos auntie will loudly said need hairdryer

best was ella kiki 2060 straight shoot onto face when DATY
Old 28-04-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
d2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of light

This one
https://isyou-18.com/model/wenwen-5279/
but a bit of meat
Old 28-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
U da man bro! Must be v skillful to get her so high.
Old 28-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat666 View Post
Thanks Bro MyBigBadBird for the tip and will try her out
Usual YMMV disclaimer applies…
Old 28-04-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
U da man bro! Must be v skillful to get her so high.

Thanks to JAV.

current bonks:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1