The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 17-04-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rickroll123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by philForfun99 View Post
I was in Beijing few weeks ago, I actually gave OKT japantvb a try even though BJ wasn't his area. Afterwards, I did my own exploration of the BJ telegram groups on my own.

Can pm me for details =). My account might still be in moderation.
Hey can pm me recommendations ?
Old 17-04-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Spent only less 48 in bj just now so no time real mongering.
Staying SoHo area, had no finding legit provider on wechat, n no prob getting her into hyatt....(BUT..afternoon delight not night!);

25yo last week, from Hunan, all parts real, does part time cos her boring office job pays shit & she likes nice things ha...had 2.5 shots in about 2.5 hours...(.5 cos the last shot i jerked off watching her do herself )... first 2 shots multi poz around room ha ha gave her 1500rnb...she claimed i was her first non asiatic ^friend^ and mebbe helps my price i dunno...
Speaks basic EN, vut in WC used the autotranslate function ( i speak putonghua but canna write);

Said wat she is doing is quite common now among gals she knows...but they all are indies, all avoid any organised approach or pimps & mainly do daylight gigs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1