The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
First time into FL- New Gem (Shy Fire Cracker)- Xiao Hua 23567;21326;

Many many thanks to bro khwt8888, as he was the one following up on this gal for quite sometime as she was still considering whether to come out to work FL or not as she is a strong-willed lady who will not relent to circumstances due to $$$.

But due to some unforseen circumstances, she suddenly make-up her mind to come out for FL. As khwt8888 was tie-down by other issues, somehow he was not able to try 1st blood of this lady, so khwt8888 intro and arrange for me to test on first blood for this lady. First impression is ok, as she is quite well dressed in her 45kg 1.6m frame. But her complexion and body does not reflect her 30 years or that she already has a child liao...

On Saturday, khwt8888 sms me to confirm that meeting with 小华 on Monday (25th Aug '08) is confirmed. 别拖了! Rearrange my appointments to make sure die die Monday night free.

She dressed up in a very nice one piece dress, almost dripping with saliva when I was being introduced to her. Guess she wants to look good for her first day of business with the first man of her FL business. The 3 of us had a long good talk after meet-up. The conversation session had been fun, enjoyable and had a common understanding. This had put 小华 and me at ease with each other and break the ice barrier. After the conversation, khwt8888 make the initiative for a move out and indicate to 小华 to follow my vehicle. This is how the journey to fire-works start off.

While waiting for the key at my fave H81, she hid her face shyly behind me, just like playing a game.. Once into the room, she jus sat down at bed edge, unsure of what to do next.

I did not want to rush her, so sat down and chit chat about the Olympics. I start to give some gentle kisses on her lips and caress her smooth white thighs, but soon can sense her hunger also growing. Our clothes soon flew all over the room. More tongue action and mutual massage in the toilet. I carried her in towel and threw her easily onto the bed.

Her nipples are just like pencil erasers, and very sensitive. A few minutes of licking is enough to raise a low moan from her, and it was the spark to start her Olympics fireworks!!

小华 start to attack back with a simple body paint over my chest area. I slowly guide her to get lower, but she looked at me with her kitten large eyes
"我不会。"I just told her to let things come naturally.

Her BBBJ was a B+ for effort. Her mouth just big enough to cover over my SAR21 muzzle, with slow suction and licking. "不可以射进口里。”
Her pouting mouth stop in mock protests. She very gingerly help me roll on the cap.

I positioned her for ride cowboy on top first, but we had to slowly insert it in. Her tight pussy muscles did not allow me to insert it in one go. But once fully in, she slowly rocked back and fro, enjoying the full feeling. "宝贝,好大好爽。“

She rocked faster and faster, and we changed to sitting position. Faster and faster. Her moans changing to gasps and short shouts. Faster and faster,
then her pussy muscle gripped my rod firmly. Confirm one, did not fake her own orgasm. I gently let her back to bed, ready for doggy position. After a good drilling session, I finally unloaded my full magazine into the cap.

When I pull out the condom, there were still a few blood stains. 小华 saw it, and ran straight into the bathroom, too shy to tell me that her period just ended. I had to assure her that all is well, and we rested in each other's arms to rest.

Rating for 小华 XiaoHua, 30yr MILF (saw pic of her child)
- like a rough uncut diamond, waiting for patient bros to polish and shine
Look: 7.0/10 (Not for those look for SYT or experienced FL)
Figure: 7.0/10 (fair skin)
Boobs : B
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (Good effort, need good bros to guide
her more)
CIM : NO
AR : NO
Fingering: Jus outside, but is enough to get her real wet
FJ: 8.5/10 very tight pussy, very easily arousal
GFE: 9.0/10 jus need to turn her horny to spark off
Attitude: 8.5/10 very service oriented
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yess

Damage : $80/1shot/1hour exclude hotel n cap .....
Timing: 12noon - 6pm

Dear all bros, XiaoHua (小华) is not the usual FL, and just need the extra cash to tide over this brief difficult time. Also, she is only available at limited timing (12pm to 7pm) daily as she has her other commitments.

So both khwt8888 and I will only pass 小华 contact to 3 experienced Bros each daily. Senior samster with Points more than 50, or more than 3 FRs then will be given priority.
Old 26-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time into FL- New Gem (Shy Fire Cracker)- Xiao Hua 23567;21326;

Interesting...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 26-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: First time into FL- New Gem (Shy Fire Cracker)- Xiao Hua 23567;21326;

QUOTE=Angel.Janus;3007722]Many many thanks to bro khwt8888, as he was the one following up on this gal for quite sometime as she was still considering whether to come out to work FL or not as she is a strong-willed lady who will not relent to circumstances due to $$$.

But due to some unforseen circumstances, she suddenly make-up her mind to come out for FL. As khwt8888 was tie-down by other issues, somehow he was not able to try 1st blood of this lady, so khwt8888 intro and arrange for me to test on first blood for this lady. First impression is ok, as she is quite well dressed in her 45kg 1.6m frame. But her complexion and body does not reflect her 30 years or that she already has a child liao...

On Saturday, khwt8888 sms me to confirm that meeting with 小华 on Monday (25th Aug '08) is confirmed. 别拖了! Rearrange my appointments to make sure die die Monday night free.

She dressed up in a very nice one piece dress, almost dripping with saliva when I was being introduced to her. Guess she wants to look good for her first day of business with the first man of her FL business. The 3 of us had a long good talk after meet-up. The conversation session had been fun, enjoyable and had a common understanding. This had put 小华 and me at ease with each other and break the ice barrier. After the conversation, khwt8888 make the initiative for a move out and indicate to 小华 to follow my vehicle. This is how the journey to fire-works start off.

While waiting for the key at my fave H81, she hid her face shyly behind me, just like playing a game.. Once into the room, she jus sat down at bed edge, unsure of what to do next.

I did not want to rush her, so sat down and chit chat about the Olympics. I start to give some gentle kisses on her lips and caress her smooth white thighs, but soon can sense her hunger also growing. Our clothes soon flew all over the room. More tongue action and mutual massage in the toilet. I carried her in towel and threw her easily onto the bed.

Her nipples are just like pencil erasers, and very sensitive. A few minutes of licking is enough to raise a low moan from her, and it was the spark to start her Olympics fireworks!!

小华 start to attack back with a simple body paint over my chest area. I slowly guide her to get lower, but she looked at me with her kitten large eyes
"我不会。"I just told her to let things come naturally.

Her BBBJ was a B+ for effort. Her mouth just big enough to cover over my SAR21 muzzle, with slow suction and licking. "不可以射进口里。”
Her pouting mouth stop in mock protests. She very gingerly help me roll on the cap.

I positioned her for ride cowboy on top first, but we had to slowly insert it in. Her tight pussy muscles did not allow me to insert it in one go. But once fully in, she slowly rocked back and fro, enjoying the full feeling. "宝贝,好大好爽。“

She rocked faster and faster, and we changed to sitting position. Faster and faster. Her moans changing to gasps and short shouts. Faster and faster,
then her pussy muscle gripped my rod firmly. Confirm one, did not fake her own orgasm. I gently let her back to bed, ready for doggy position. After a good drilling session, I finally unloaded my full magazine into the cap.

When I pull out the condom, there were still a few blood stains. 小华 saw it, and ran straight into the bathroom, too shy to tell me that her period just ended. I had to assure her that all is well, and we rested in each other's arms to rest.

Rating for 小华 XiaoHua, 30yr MILF (saw pic of her child)
- like a rough uncut diamond, waiting for patient bros to polish and shine
Look: 7.0/10 (Not for those look for SYT or experienced FL)
Figure: 7.0/10 (fair skin)
Boobs : B
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (Good effort, need good bros to guide
her more)
CIM : NO
AR : NO
Fingering: Jus outside, but is enough to get her real wet
FJ: 8.5/10 very tight pussy, very easily arousal
GFE: 9.0/10 jus need to turn her horny to spark off
Attitude: 8.5/10 very service oriented
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yess

Dear all bros, XiaoHua (小华) is not the usual FL, and just need the extra cash to tide over this brief difficult time. Also, she is only available at limited timing (12pm to 7pm) daily as she has her other commitments.

So both khwt8888 and I will only pass 小华 contact to 3 experienced Bros each daily. Senior samster with Points more than 50, or more than 3 FRs then will be given priority.[/QUOTE]
Old 26-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3767 / Power: 19
Taiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Tempted to try. Maybe on Saturday.
Old 26-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko2006 View Post
Wat about damage??
80/1/1 lah.. bro.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 26-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

Too excited or too .........

Already indicated in the message -- big and bold

Quote:
seems interesting
Old 26-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Angel.Janus

wah, fellow Samsters are very fast hands fast legs... today my 3 slots given out liao... pls look for khwt8888 or wait till tmw...

hope bros will up FRs when met up liao... I will try to up points for each FR...
Old 26-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

Taiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
wah, fellow Samsters are very fast hands fast legs... today my 3 slots given out liao... pls look for khwt8888 or wait till tmw...

hope bros will up FRs when met up liao... I will try to up points for each FR...
I kancheong lah. Eyes blur.

Bro Janus, you cannot up yet. No power lah. Maybe I can help you with 3 pts instead so you can up bros when you get to 35 rep pts. Anyway, I'll give my 3 pts to all good FRs.
Old 26-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

Three slots very fast one lah... Me in "foul" mood 2day.. going to hunt..

Old 26-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

I oso din ask. din get loh. Anyway I tot you r oredi retired???
Old 26-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I oso din ask. din get loh. Anyway I tot you r oredi retired???
Retired as of 1 sep...Anyway, got some lousy news today so need to release tension... going to hunt now.. if XH does not reply me.

Ciao...

Old 26-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Angel.Janus

Quote:
I kancheong lah. Eyes blur.

Bro Janus, you cannot up yet. No power lah. Maybe I can help you with 3 pts instead so you can up bros when you get to 35 rep pts. Anyway, I'll give my 3 pts to all good FRs.
thanks bro... will try to post more FRs myself... and return the favour soon...
Old 26-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro... will try to post more FRs myself... and return the favour soon...
Hey TS..Sry, no FR for you today..

I sms her, she was sleeping and she will sms me if free later. Next time lah

No catch today.. wanted to up Le Le after seeing my bro's FR but when I saw her, she hasn't had eaten yet (4pm) so I din want to tire her out...

Had a chat with LW on the phone instead..

Old 27-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Angel.Janus

Sorry bro, I only found out late last night tat she was not feeling well yesterday... took some heavy medications and was drowsy all day...
Old 27-08-2008, 10:55 AM
khwt8888

Bro Angel.

Very juicy FR written for Xiao Hua.

Too bad that I had to give up the first blood slot of Xiao Hua after spending my time and effort on her.

Bo Bian, this is heaven's will that it had to be this way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1