The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
13bearbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanehlover View Post
Never cheong for 18yrs since married, even 5yrs ago I divorced until today I single i also no cheong only go decent MP that got no special. but when saw bro 雪狼狐 post clementi got good jg, decided to give it a try. Got the number yesterday already contact the 医师,why I call her that is cos she is really sibei professional. For bros who looking for a chio bu n expecting for steamy hj with roaming n release, u might give her a pass n go for other young Viet in the same TCM, but don't expect got jg skill.

Booked with 医师 for 1 n half hr session n 1pm reached the place, pay the money to 老板娘, greeted by a skinny milf in her 30s(end up she told me she 40plus liao just 1yr younger than me). Asked me if I wanna drink water n she passed me, then bring me to 2nd floor. The whole concept of the shop really not those spas that have special 1, its typical 中医馆 type.

As i before hand already told her I wanted massage n jg, so when she outside the room waiting for me to get change, I simply go into my baby suit without even use any towel cover n lie head down on bed. During the tuina session I did not tell her which parts my body ache, but she can point out every single problem n the reasons that caused so bloody dam accurate like got xray hand like that.

Then I ask if she learned from good sinsei, n she starts tell me all the certs that she attained from china 中医学院。basically the massage is superb, my body feel totally fresh after that, ended up extend to 2hr.

We chat alot, until her hands go to my butt n anal n I was like "ok, lai liao". Her massage on 前列腺 was good, after asked me get into doggy n she pressed all the accupoint around the anuss n 会阴, with a bit of hdly.

After 10-15mins, ask me turn around, n she start the jg process while we still chatting like friends. I would say all her massage n jg skills is really authentic n good, as jg is to maintain our weapon, until nearly time up I never shoot but I tell her is OK we can stop.

So for bros who is really looking for a good massage n jg session, this 1 really good. Can recommend. She is not chio but skinny n decently looking, with very skillfull hand to help u solve your body problems. A very friendly and professional lady, so pls don't ask her all those hanky panky stuffs.

Damage: 1 n half hour massage - $85, extend another half hr another $25. Jg cost, u guys ask her. I myself feel the session is good that's why I gave her more.

Rtf, yes, most likely 1 month 2-3 times, its expensive, but to me most important is my health as I very concern of 养生。

Thanks for reading, and after u guys try u think I recommend well, do upz me. Wish every bros good health n huat ah.

Hi bro can share ctc , TIA
Old 06-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hackerever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Never cheong for 18yrs since married, even 5yrs ago I divorced until today I single i also no cheong only go decent MP that got no special. but when saw bro 雪狼狐 post clementi got good jg, decided to give it a try. Got the number yesterday already contact the 医师,why I call her that is cos she is really sibei professional. For bros who looking for a chio bu n expecting for steamy hj with roaming n release, u might give her a pass n go for other young Viet in the same TCM, but don't expect got jg skill.

Booked with 医师 for 1 n half hr session n 1pm reached the place, pay the money to 老板娘, greeted by a skinny milf in her 30s(end up she told me she 40plus liao just 1yr younger than me). Asked me if I wanna drink water n she passed me, then bring me to 2nd floor. The whole concept of the shop really not those spas that have special 1, its typical 中医馆 type.

As i before hand already told her I wanted massage n jg, so when she outside the room waiting for me to get change, I simply go into my baby suit without even use any towel cover n lie head down on bed. During the tuina session I did not tell her which parts my body ache, but she can point out every single problem n the reasons that caused so bloody dam accurate like got xray hand like that.

Then I ask if she learned from good sinsei, n she starts tell me all the certs that she attained from china 中医学院。basically the massage is superb, my body feel totally fresh after that, ended up extend to 2hr.

We chat alot, until her hands go to my butt n anal n I was like "ok, lai liao". Her massage on 前列腺 was good, after asked me get into doggy n she pressed all the accupoint around the anuss n 会阴, with a bit of hdly.

After 10-15mins, ask me turn around, n she start the jg process while we still chatting like friends. I would say all her massage n jg skills is really authentic n good, as jg is to maintain our weapon, until nearly time up I never shoot but I tell her is OK we can stop.

So for bros who is really looking for a good massage n jg session, this 1 really good. Can recommend. She is not chio but skinny n decently looking, with very skillfull hand to help u solve your body problems. A very friendly and professional lady, so pls don't ask her all those hanky panky stuffs.

Damage: 1 n half hour massage - $85, extend another half hr another $25. Jg cost, u guys ask her. I myself feel the session is good that's why I gave her more.

Rtf, yes, most likely 1 month 2-3 times, its expensive, but to me most important is my health as I very concern of 养生。

Thanks for reading, and after u guys try u think I recommend well, do upz me. Wish every bros good health n huat ah.
Can share contacts ? TIA
Old 07-03-2024, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Jin is back from her cny break
Old 07-03-2024, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sid143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Is this in JB? I think it might be in the wrong section
Old 08-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Good to have Jin back
Old 09-03-2024, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

hi bro can pm contact and location? Thanks.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
I came across one at Clementi area . Really professional juagen and it's a TCM.

ML arrived only 2 months on shore. Interested bro pm me. Do up me once U tried and thinks that is good as I say
Hi bro can SIC.
Old 11-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sylibra014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
I came across one at Clementi area . Really professional juagen and it's a TCM.

ML arrived only 2 months on shore. Interested bro pm me. Do up me once U tried and thinks that is good as I say
Mind to share contact in Clementi. TIA.
Old 11-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Woshiace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact?Thank you
Old 12-03-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Long time Nv visit Jin.
Super friendly as always, better than TT imo.
Somehow I think her massage became stronger lol
Hopefully tmr can feel the benefits of the jg
Old 15-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!

Have any Caucasian guys visited Jin, Tao Tao or Jiang?

I just reached out to both Jiang and Tao Tao.. their initial response was “Chinese?”. When I said “no” Jiang replied with “sorry” and TT with “ 对不起啊不会英语没有接受外国人” which WeChat translated to “ I am sorry ah not English did not accept foreigners”

Gutted as I wanted to give them a try after using May for Juagen a number of times..
Old 15-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Tao is early / mid 40s. Looks not too bad bcos she’s smaller size. Jin abit older 50+/-. Jiang is early / mid 30s. Looks acceptable but no front and back bumpers. Most legit jg ml r not class A in looks, age, shape dept. Most syt can earn good money by offering release service n don’t hv to learn jg.
Any bros interested in an early 30s prc ml in sg offering legit jg with intermittent edging can pm me for ctc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Have any Caucasian guys visited Jin, Tao Tao or Jiang?

I just reached out to both Jiang and Tao Tao.. their initial response was “Chinese?”. When I said “no” Jiang replied with “sorry” and TT with “ 对不起啊不会英语没有接受外国人” which WeChat translated to “ I am sorry ah not English did not accept foreigners”

Gutted as I wanted to give them a try after using May for Juagen a number of times..
I don't think either of them takes any other races due to communication issue as both don't speak English. But you can try going with another bro in this group and maybe they will be okay with it. Just a take though, both Juagen is not reqlly those authentic chinese or thai Juagen which you might be expecting since you frequent May. Especially for Jin, it's seriously just sensual edging handjob which i like. Haha. For serious Juagen, still May or Jojo in that area.
Old 15-03-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
I don't think either of them takes any other races due to communication issue as both don't speak English. But you can try going with another bro in this group and maybe they will be okay with it. Just a take though, both Juagen is not reqlly those authentic chinese or thai Juagen which you might be expecting since you frequent May. Especially for Jin, it's seriously just sensual edging handjob which i like. Haha. For serious Juagen, still May or Jojo in that area.
I was looking for more of an edging this trip, hence wanting to try one of these 3 ladies near KSL.. if May did the massage and release with the Juagen I’d go back there.. but it’s always some old pork chop for the massage part, where the massage is generally not great and the HJ I have to will myself over the line.. last time I went I even said no to the HJ..

I’ll ping Jin as a last resort next week when I’m in JB again and see if I can cajole her into letting me visit.. otherwise I’ll need to find another avenue near CIQ or KSL for decent massage and edging.
Old 15-03-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
I was looking for more of an edging this trip, hence wanting to try one of these 3 ladies near KSL.. if May did the massage and release with the Juagen I’d go back there.. but it’s always some old pork chop for the massage part, where the massage is generally not great and the HJ I have to will myself over the line.. last time I went I even said no to the HJ..

I’ll ping Jin as a last resort next week when I’m in JB again and see if I can cajole her into letting me visit.. otherwise I’ll need to find another avenue near CIQ or KSL for decent massage and edging.
Bro, i just went to Jin earlier today. She chopped confirm that she doesn't accept anyone who don't speak mandarin as she scared of misunderstanding. Overall today experience abit different, not sure why but she seem to have change her massage and edging style. As she seem to be rushing to finish the hj today. Maybe go back China too long already. I know of another who does similar nearby named yan zi, you might wan to try contact and ask. Do note it's nearby KSL but different house

Wechat id: yanzi01137955883
Old 16-03-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
Bro, i just went to Jin earlier today. She chopped confirm that she doesn't accept anyone who don't speak mandarin as she scared of misunderstanding. Overall today experience abit different, not sure why but she seem to have change her massage and edging style. As she seem to be rushing to finish the hj today. Maybe go back China too long already. I know of another who does similar nearby named yan zi, you might wan to try contact and ask. Do note it's nearby KSL but different house

Wechat id: yanzi01137955883
Thanks bro.. really appreciate the info.. will try Yan Zi, hopefully she works out for me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1