The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fappable SAF Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffmeister101 View Post
I don't think Clarie left the force. She just went for further studies. Her IG page still states 'work for singapore navy'
It also says 'Work for Titan Digital Media', which is an influencer marketing company. Not sure why that sort of moonlighting is allowed openly.
Old 29-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any juicy gossips about them?
Old 29-06-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffmeister101 View Post
I don't think Clarie left the force. She just went for further studies. Her IG page still states 'work for singapore navy'
I last heard was ER, unless she go further her studies , then come back as officer....
Old 29-06-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
It also says 'Work for Titan Digital Media', which is an influencer marketing company. Not sure why that sort of moonlighting is allowed openly.
Maybe she seek CO permission to go out and be influencer or something, they also understand she pretty then allow her to do it maybe???

So confirm is she bao tou the NSF ah?
Old 29-06-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Maybe she seek CO permission to go out and be influencer or something, they also understand she pretty then allow her to do it maybe???

So confirm is she bao tou the NSF ah?
If that's the case, then it's pretty fucked up IMO. She can do it but others cannot. Behind a pretty face lies a fucking sharp knife.
Old 29-06-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
xmodconnects deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
no one paotoh?
Old 29-06-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEgAmE93 View Post
If that's the case, then it's pretty fucked up IMO. She can do it but others cannot. Behind a pretty face lies a fucking sharp knife.
No choice, she poster girl all, and in a male dominated working environment, of course not all, but some priority might be given. But even tho that, i am sure if the NSF could highlight his problem to the CO, he should be able to be granted to moonlight as well. Oh and anyways, onboard ship there's this buy-sell duty thing. He could do that to earn a hundred bucks for 1 weekend duty and also with food provided.

Anyways, above all are just what I feel, not sure if she was given priority.
Old 30-06-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Samdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gillian Chan.
Old 30-06-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
No choice, she poster girl all, and in a male dominated working environment, of course not all, but some priority might be given. But even tho that, i am sure if the NSF could highlight his problem to the CO, he should be able to be granted to moonlight as well. Oh and anyways, onboard ship there's this buy-sell duty thing. He could do that to earn a hundred bucks for 1 weekend duty and also with food provided.

Anyways, above all are just what I feel, not sure if she was given priority.
Wait, wtf? Moonlight is "grantable"? Why the fuck those regulars earning >3k allowed to moonlight while NSFs earning <1k isn't?

That's pretty fucked up.....
Old 30-06-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 12
mamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gillian after all these years still so famous ah
Old 30-06-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wait, wtf? Moonlight is "grantable"? Why the fuck those regulars earning >3k allowed to moonlight while NSFs earning <1k isn't?

since when regulars are allowed to moonlight?
Old 30-06-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaf0rk View Post
Gillian after all these years still so famous ah
Don't reallly understand what's the craze over her. Those posted in this thread is definitely hotter. Any juicy gossips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
since when regulars are allowed to moonlight?
I don't think so too. But wasn't there a post about this regular who moonlight as influencer? Got sponsored by VW? Correct me if i'm wrong tho
Old 30-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not say really grantable, just saying maybe is grantable. If you highlight to your CO about your family condition, if really damn jialat one, really need income to support I think they can give excuse. THINK CAN GIVE not confirm haha. Cause I recalled when I was a cadet, they say if really in need of money can highlight they will see what they can do lor. Usually navy ship CO quite okay de. If really in need of money la, clarie case i am not sure..
Old 30-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
xmodconnects deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not say really grantable, just saying maybe is grantable. If you highlight to your CO about your family condition, if really damn jialat one, really need income to support I think they can give excuse. THINK CAN GIVE not confirm haha. Cause I recalled when I was a cadet, they say if really in need of money can highlight they will see what they can do lor. Usually navy ship CO quite okay de. If really in need of money la, clarie case i am not sure..
if she has navy scholarship will so jialat meh? her lifestyle looks high end
Old 30-06-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Claire was a freshman in NUS Engineernig(?) in AY17/18.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1