The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-02-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Just finished Journey to the West.

OK movie. Computer effect liao².

Read on another forum that Kungfu Yoga not that good as a Jackie Chan film. Will only watch it tomorrow then.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Just finished Journey to the West.

OK movie. Computer effect liao².
Some of the scene that the movie might have not shown on screen. (you might not have seen it)

I will be looking to watch the Cantonese version becos its the better version (i heard).

If you have watch it yesterday, it means it would start full screening next week in Batam.

This movie has received many negative reviews as some movie w/o substance,hehehe...but i dont really care becos like i have said it before,the best 'one' is often the most suitable to oneself. Its a comedy,if it makes you laugh,then they are successful,but if you feel that any movie is 'raping' your vision,then well...hehehehehe...

This movie is more on the human Teacher (师父) with his 3 so called 'demons', the monkey, piggy and sandy and he is a Monk....but can a Buddhist Monk actually eat roasted goose meat?

It can still be possible...

More than 18mb animated file
if you click on the spoiler button below

( Click to show/hide )

This movie is also reflect 贪、嗔、痴、妒、慢、疑 (Greed, hatred , ignorance , jealousy , pride, doubt)...hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Ya, senseless comedy. But, this is much poorer than his comedy from yesteryears. The movie hall was half full, mostly Indon Chinese, and they are enjoying the movie. So, maybe my ”笑点” is high. Or maybe I've forgotten how to laugh already. LOL..

Had my regular 21 years old babe from Princess Salon. Just 1 shot out of her only although booking cos she woke up with blood flowing out of her pussy. Heng ah...
Old 12-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
1. The gals quote you a price, you don't agree (include taxi fair due to your destination) which u find expensive.

2. Gals reach your destination, and you find out it's not to your liking (photo doesn't match with person), you cancel. Hence she have to bare the cost of transport.

3. Some of wechat gals (not all) comes from boking joint, can't go out to long to risk suspicious from okt.

4. Luck not on your side, need to bath with flower.
Not really 1 and 2 bro.. Price agreed, but fly kite. Then texted me say sorry not going liao after much pushing.

Probably more on no 3 and 4. Will try again next time haha.. If not every trip to batam sure going become monk and eat grass liao hahaha
Old 12-02-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Think it's more on 2, but instead of you finding her suitable and rejecting, rather is she fear that you might reject her or play mia, that she decide not to proceed. Or maybe she has another offer.

Just received bad news. Or, rather, it's good news to her. "Cecilia Cheung" just told me that she's no more working at Happy8. When probed further, she said that she's "berhenti kerja". Guess it's like what NoNo mentioned, good girls will be taken off the rack fast. From being placed in the showroom - I got her on her 4th day, to now stopping work, it's just now more than 2 months (maybe). And within this 2 months, I only had a short time with her once. After that, she's always booked and even told me I had to prebook her to ensure to get her on the days I'm coming to Batam. This is on Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays. Not sure about weekdays though.

Well, this happens. I, myself, am guilty of taking girls off the rack. At least, there are still other syts that I'm visiting. This time, I'm keeping them to myself.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya, senseless comedy. But, this is much poorer than his comedy from yesteryears. The movie hall was half full, mostly Indon Chinese, and they are enjoying the movie. So, maybe my ”笑点” is high. Or maybe I've forgotten how to laugh already. LOL..
Hehehe...a comedy that dont make you at least laugh once,i have to name it as 'fail'. Then again,sometime expectation,understanding of the film direction and the producer's past film do play an important role too. We all tends to make comparison.

Stephen Chow's past newer films w/o him in it few years ago (eg,The Mermaid, Part 1 of the same film etc) was already a disappointment to me. I didnt bear much expectation on this one but i am looking more onto what i can learn from the film instead. A different kind of looking forward to things,i guess.

己所不欲,勿施于人 is one of the lesson i see in this movie. Meaning do unto others what you would do unto yourself but in my terms,it means 'do not do unto what i do not like others do unto myself'.

And there are this things about 'letting it go' in the movie. One will have to cling unto something before he/she can 'let it go'. 2 sides of the coins on this one. When i watch a movie, i also look at myself. Journey to the west story,can be like a journey in this thread (as well),where i write my summaries,it can also be my journey in real life.

If there's a chance,i would like to watch this movie in Batam. I am sure i will have a chance at the later part of 2017,but more than likely,i wouldnt have that chance to watch it in any of the Batam's theater during its screen time.

So many Buddhas fighting against one Monkey King in this movie,hehehe...

Quote:
Just received bad news. Or, rather, it's good news to her. "Cecilia Cheung" just told me that she's no more working at Happy8. When probed further, she said that she's "berhenti kerja". Guess it's like what NoNo mentioned, good girls will be taken off the rack fast. From being placed in the showroom - I got her on her 4th day, to now stopping work, it's just now more than 2 months (maybe). And within this 2 months, I only had a short time with her once. After that, she's always booked and even told me I had to prebook her to ensure to get her on the days I'm coming to Batam. This is on Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays. Not sure about weekdays though.
Good and better girls dont really last very long in Batam,hehehe...during my CNY 2017 trip,i had the honor to talk to one of an ex. New Berry girl for a little while. She's one of the 'hotcake' there that often need to be pre-book in advance. Her contract ends beginning of Feb 2017 and by now,she should already no longer in Permata nor New Berry. Almost lost all her hard earn money when ah long go bust but luckily she manage to get all her S$5k plus back from her 3 month contract after the merger (according to her own words).

Note : i brand her as 'hotcake' becos i checked with ah tek who is their most popular girl,ah tek tells me its 'her' (i think i told you before) and i dont usually get a chance to see her in the joint during my monthly visit. Ah Ming also tells me before that she gets a nearly everyday booking thru out her 26 days/month over her 3 month contract (if my memory serves me well,there was a 3 or 4 x extension of 3month contract during 2016).

Ask her what she plans to do after she return home with that money,she tells me she's going for further studies...and then i ask her what she wants to do after she finish her studies,her reply makes me <face palm>...hehehe...

She says she aim to go to Taiwan to work as a maid (that could fetch her at least 6 juta a month) after she complete her studies.

See,they are also human. They have dreams in life like most humans too (no matter how small and simple it may be).

By the way,this girl i am talking about,you knew her too. When i am in New Berry with bro S during 2016 (or if i am there alone or with other friends),she kept asking for you if she sees me...i am sure you know who i am talking about after my hint above,hehehe... There is only one girl in New Berry whom both of us know, keep pestering me for 'you' whenever she sees me,hehehe...

She now has a Malaysian boyfriend (if i dont remember wrongly).

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Fuck. Don't tell me she's the one that made micmac shake his head and asked me what had I done to her that made her so clingy to me during our dinner at Marine Life Seafood?!????!??

That goes to show that Bro S and my theory of which type of girls to go for to really enjoy Batam. 2 minutes before meeting for the dinner with micmac, we are still screwing in the bathroom... Lol... I wish her well in life, but I'm really scared of her constantly after sales customer service. I do enjoy my time with her. But, one booking is enough.
Old 12-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Just reach batam 6 hrs ago. Any old bird willing to give a hold hand service tour to Batam for newbie like me. Sorry, having vodka now. Night is still young. Gonna be here for 3 days. Please any help will do.

Last edited by fde83; 12-02-2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Brief Trip FR

Reach Batam Centre via Majestic Ferry about 9pm. Booked a King sized bed room at Hotel Barelang. Room is big. About 1.5x the room of Formosa. It comes with fridge too. Paid $34 a night.

By the way, Majestic Ferry had a new route, from Tanah Merah to Batam Centre. Tickets purchased can be inter-used between HBF and TMFT.

Straight off, went for massage at Madurani Massage along the alley between Happy8 and New Berry. 80k for 1 hour plus 100k for hj. After massage, took an ojet to HarbourBay for movie. Had John Wick 2 and Journey to the West to choose from and I went for Journey to the West. Well, my view about the movie is written above, so won't touch on it again.

After movie, went to the roadside waring beside Goodway Hotel for dinner/supper. Fried rice petai plus ayam bakar plus Cole cost me less than 50k.

While waiting for my food to be cooked, I started searching WeChat for pussies. Settled one which looked like Chinese for 500k. Expensive, but I did have a few conditions for her, such as payment after FJ, rejection of photo don't match person who turn up etc. Well, I did had a few rejections when they see my condition, so if she agree to all these, at least some form of insurance there. Another thing that I would do is do video call. This will at least filter out those who used historical photos in their WeChat profile. Nothing is foolproof, but, it helps to ensure we get what we think we are paying for.

Unfortunately, and this is the fault of Hotel Barelang. My room is level 6, but their lift only has buttons up to level 5. What's frustrating is that when you pressed level 5, reach there and get out of the lift, rooms are Labeled 6XX!

I go and tell the what girl to go level 5 and what I got is some fucking in WeChat abs kenna blocked by her. Think she really go to level 5 and got scolded. I immediately used another phone to WeChat her, but to no avail. She's not replying.

It's get late. Last resort, I turn to my 21 years old Princess Salon babe. Wanted to ST her initially (for 400k), but she was under the effect of drug, hence extend her st to booking to let her have done proper rest. Finished my job, washed up and we both go to sleep.

Morning came and I was woken up by her, telling me her menses came and dirtied the bed a bit. Sianz. Alright, I got my shot fired off the night before, but I paid booking fee. I want another round. Hmm.. nevermind, it's still early and I should have another 1-2 shots before coming home.

But, it's time to cut this girl away. Starting to hobby about buying phone. Oppo F1s , she asked me about. Luckily it's more expensive here than in Batam, so no go.

Continue my sleep until 1130am when hotel staff called to remind me checking out time. Damned. The room is fine, but this 11:30 check out is much earlier than other hotels. Had my lunch at Utama area, then went for a walk at DC Mall. Decided to have a massage nearby. So went to this shop where I had a 20 years old C cup boobs before. Unfortunately she's not working. Had another 24 years old. She gave good bbbj though. B cup boobs from Medan.

Finished up my FJ and pick up my stuff , head to Batam Center for my trip back.

Had a reasonably good time this trip. Had my favourite food at Utama area, met up with my regular girl, had a great bbbj.

Next trip.. 17/2. With a fellow bro. Staying at Hana Hotel.
Old 13-02-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
So many Buddhas fighting against one Monkey King in this movie,hehehe...
Like Neo fighting the many replicas of Mr. Smith?
Old 13-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

NASA hotel soft opening yesterday

Last edited by BFOMF5; 13-02-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 13-02-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Majestic Ferry had a new route, from Tanah Merah to Batam Centre. Tickets purchased can be inter-used between HBF and TMFT.
Old 13-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

She now has a Malaysian boyfriend (if i dont remember wrongly).

Just sharing.
Her name y**i?
Old 13-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fuck. Don't tell me she's the one that made micmac shake his head and asked me what had I done to her that made her so clingy to me during our dinner at Marine Life Seafood?!????!??
Yep,yep...that's her...hehehe...I knew you should be able to guess it w/o naming her in public. For a while,i was thinking of how to put it forward to you w/o having to name her,hehehe...

Ex. New Berry got about 4 (or was it 5?) very POP girls that don't need to turn up on display in the fish bowl everyday,she is definitely one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Like Neo fighting the many replicas of Mr. Smith?
Nope,its more like the all the gigantic statues in Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Monastery at Batam Center turning alive and trying to smack me...hehehe...

( Click to show/hide )

Magically incarnated by the 9 headed Vulture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starocean View Post
Her name y**I?
Sorry bro,the girl you named is a higher end girl,hehehe...the one I mention is of a lower end.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
That goes to show that Bro S and my theory of which type of girls to go for to really enjoy Batam. 2 minutes before meeting for the dinner with micmac, we are still screwing in the bathroom... Lol... I wish her well in life, but I'm really scared of her constantly after sales customer service. I do enjoy my time with her. But, one booking is enough.
I think she's been around in Batam for quite a while over 2016. The thing is, due to the recent raid on New Berry,her ID was locked away by the Batam local police. Hope she gets it back and able to return home soon tho.

If you are looking for girls that kind of can 'rape you' type,i think she can be the one. (that's what a friend told me,hehehe...) Then again,gems don't really last in Batam. But again and again,if the old ones don't go,new ones wont come...hehehe...and lesser positive of a comparison too.

Quote:
After massage, took an ojet to HarbourBay for movie. Had John Wick 2 and Journey to the West to choose from and I went for Journey to the West. Well, my view about the movie is written above, so won't touch on it again.
Bro,check with you something, Journey to the West movie screening in Harbour Bay or Cinema 21? I ask becos Harbour Bay Blitz theater's showtime were much often not as updated online.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
NASA hotel soft opening yesterday
Good info,now to consoldidate all the collected info and put them together.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=151...postcount=3828

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=151...postcount=3819

Quite a surprise it only opens after CNY 2017. And they just missed one of their biggest sale time of the year,hehehe...

So far,only their superior room photo were available for view on their website. I look forward to take a look at their deluxe and executive room tho,hehehe...hopefully it can reach my 'expectation'. (counting ground floor as 1st storey,this is a 6 storey building)

Thank you for sharing.

* I will still be trying to gather more info on this hotel since its relatively quite near to Newton (meaning it wont be far from Utama area,hehehehe...).

Pros of going to stay there now :

Nearly everything will be brand new for guest/s to use

Cons of staying there now :

There will be many things that will not be readily set up well enough....yet. (learned that from City Central Hotel)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1