The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
foodynz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Drama In A Chinese Flower Joint

Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue...
Old 01-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue bro
Old 05-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Reread a few times love the story still camping for more updates
Old 06-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't keep us in suspended for a long time, waiting for the good news with LL...
Old 06-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
demonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud of

Very nice story, waiting for updates too
Old 06-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Time flies during the day in school. Nothing much happened except for the fact that friends were kinda interested about my relationship with Shelly. We were lucky that we were not in the same class anymore and we do not have to see other regularly.

Went home at 5pm to prepare for work. I texted LL, explaining to her about who is Elaine. She did not reply to my message as expected.
Drake dragged me to one of the rooms when I reached the joint.

D: Ehhhhh! Siao la, LL sure like you, man. Your lucky bastard. What did you do? Drake gave a wide grin, dabbing his cigarette as he leans closer to me.
I told Drake about the times I spent with LL and how LL behaves when she was with me.

Drake was amazed and excited.

D: Don’t let George and Jake found out man. How bout Venus? Venus is a control freak. She won’t be happy if she knows you are seeing LL. What if you cost her to lose her client and support?

Drake was right. It was risky. And the last thing I want is to cost her to lose her steady stream of income. Drake went on, trying to weigh the pros and cons, analyzing the situation with his experience and opinions. I sipped on the whisky in my hand, smiling to myself as I took his words. Why all these thoughts? We do have feelings for each other.

LL arrived with Venus at about 8 30 pm. I went over to LL, offering her a cup of warm tea. “are you alright? Heard that you drank quite a bit yesterday”.

Venus chirped in. “Yes! She was! And I wasted an hour cleaning up the mess she made on herself and the room!

LL slapped Venus arm, “Hey.. im sorry… I didn’t want to. Kind of down yesterday and I drank too fast”

Venus looked at me and roll her eyes. ‘’ya, I know why you were down. Anyway, how come LL got the tea. Where’s mine?’’

Me: Áh my bad, my bad, let me get it for you big sis.” I addressed her remarks tactfully. ‘nah, its alright, im just kidding, I don’t want to get beaten up because of disturbing someone else’s baby’’

LL choked on her water. Some of the ladies stopped their make-up and I could see them focusing their eyesight on me from their make up mirror.

I waved my hands frantically. ‘’nonono, the girl I was with yesterday was one of the patron’s daughter. I was just showing her around. Not gf… im single in fact”

LL continue to put on her make up. Ignoring my words. ‘’Really? Wow, ok, so do I stand a chance?’’ Venus giggled, bending down slightly to look at me. I was embarrassed.

I tried my best to look at her eyes as her boobs hung out screaming to be grabbed. Before I could reply, Snow came towards the make-up room “Nah, he won’t like you, he prefers girls like LL.’’ Immediately, all the attention went to LL and she froze.

Well, I played along. I looked at LL; “Yup, you are right Snow. My taste and preferences are quite akin to LL’s character’’ I walked off, trying my best not to show any expression.

The ladies were all making noises and some were congratulating LL.

The night went by and I was minding my own business in the bar when I received a text from Shan Shan. ‘’Hey, you prefer ladies that are like LL?’’ I looked up across the hall and looked for Shan Shan. She smiled at me as our eyes meet. ‘’Just a casual remark’’, I replied.

Shan Shan: ‘’Let me introduce you to my Sister tomorrow night, she is single and I think you two will be a good match, haha’’

Me: that was random, but I don’t think it’s a good idea. A supper is alright but please don’t match make, im not in a rush’’

SS: OKAY (;

Fast forward, It was 2 am and the joint was closing. LL texted me and invited me to her house for supper. Before I could reply Venus came to the bar and ask me to stay behind as she wants to invite me to their house for Supper.

‘’LL makes fantastic porridge; you will love it. Come join us Handsome, we would love your company, especially LL’’

How can I reject this superb chance? I agreed almost immediately, smiling silly.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I finish up my stuff and waited for LL with Venus. We went back home together.

We arrived at the sister’s apartment shortly. It was not messy. It was neat. (i thought it would be messy, stereotypes). The apartment was well furnished. There were clothes stand in the balcony. An array of dresses, shorts, shirts, lingerie and stocking hangs neatly at the balcony. I felt my dick stir a little as i looked at the different thongs and lingerie, imagining LL wearing the thongs and stockings. A huge black leather sofa took up quite a bit of space in the living room. I guess there were some modification made. A glasstop dining table lays on the left with the huge kitchen besides it. 4 wooden doors stay shut across the hallway. I wonder which is LL’s room.

LL invited me in and bought me slippers for me to change. Shoes and heels
were overflowing from the shoe cabinet. A pair of navy-blue stilettos caught my sight. LL giggled as she explained to me which shoes belongs to her. To my delight, yes! The navy-blue stilettos belong to her! She smacked my arm as I commented that the amount of footwear, they had could have suit a millipede.

Supper was served. Summer came home by then and the 4 of us tucked in. LL did not eat much but kept her eyes on me feasting on her effort. Venus and summer were teasing LL. One could definitely see it, that anticipation and curious to know if her food is good enough. Of course, it was normal but I knew I have to fake it. It was worth it as a dreamy smile hang on LL face for the next 20 minutes.

I helped with the dishes and it was already 3 20 am by the time I was done. I thank LL and her sister for the meals and went home. I did not request or make any attempts to stay as I do not want to appear desperate. Especially when this was a first for me to get closer to LL and Venus. What is on Venus’s mind?

Monday

3 days have passed since I went to LL’s place. I was surprised I could along well with Venus and Summer. LL was left alone that night as Venus and Summer went out with Jake. I waited for her at the building across the road to avoid being seen together. Brought her to Henderson Wave for a walk. We walked quietly around the park and we stood at the center of the bridge, enjoying the night breeze. The streets were empty.

We talked about our likes and dislikes, about her childhood, about her views on her current situation. She went quiet suddenly, gazing into the night skies.

“I do fancy you LL. Something in you is attracting me” I said, breaking the silence. I smiled and looked at her.

“Really?” She whispered, looking down almost immediately. “I don’t believe.” “I am a singer”

I turned and looked at her. We gaze into each other eyes as I mouthed the word “colorful”

[try it, mouth the word, co – lor – ful, it will look as if is I love you]

I laughed out loud, trying to be lame and was anticipating how LL would react. She stared at me real hard, probably thinking why am I laughing when we were having a serious conversation, especially when she thought I mouthed the word I LOVE YOU.

Just as I try to get back to the deep convo, she hugged onto me. the smell of her shampoo hit my nostril. I froze.

"Hey....LL... " I hugged onto her tightly, whispering into her ear.

"Whats wrong with being a singer? there is nothing wrong. Is about who you are, not what you do... "

She looked up and we looked at each other. I could see her eyes, determined, thankful and sexy. Without hesitation, i moved in and we locked our lips together. I felt her soft tongue swiveling around mine, slowly and gently. She was a fantastic kisser. I wonder how it would feel if she could take me in. We broke it off after 30 secs, panting, trying to catch our breath.

We giggled and she hugged tightly onto me.

“I love you, too”
Old 07-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 07-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mionity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update. Hope to read more soon.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Love with singer is almost a sweet and forbidden one akin to taking sweet ecstasy drugs. You only can have great sex aka affairs but you cannot marry them as wives unless you are very loaded. BTW they are mostly not good wifey quality.
Old 07-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sexdonut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, hoping for more updates
Old 09-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Its been a week and I was adjusting to the new relationship with LL.

Was having dinner with Drake before going to the joint and i we had a heart to heart talk. of course, LL was the topic. As what Drake advises, She's not a Local. There are a few issues which we have yet to talk about, the Visa, whether she is ready to move to Singapore, or how about me myself, whether i am prepared to move to China? What if she quit her job, are we able to survive? What can she do here? Lots of questions left unanswered. But one thing is, i enjoyed the time i spent with her. I enjoyed the attention she gave, the willingness to please, the respect she gave. It was a total opposite to what Shelly is.

For that whole week, she would do her best to wake up before 8 so that she could see me to class daily. When classes end, We would always make sure we have a time slot for us to hang out together. It kinda pains me when I saw her yawning away while siting together with the patrons.

Wednesday

LL couldn’t meet me after work as the three Sister have to accompany patrons for supper. I told her to move along and its alright. My phone buzzed every 10 minutes as she updated me how they were doing, what they were eating and drinking. I was already on my bed when I received her selfie in her pajamas. I jokingly requested that I will be happier if I could see her in her lingerie.

I slept thinking of her after getting a bleah emotion.

Thursday

We had breakfast before she sent me off to class. My mate teased me as he saw LL kissing me goodbye from the backseat of the cab.

Fast forward, I reached home at 5 and was asking LL whether she wanted dinner but no replies. Thinking that she’s probably busy, I went down to see if I could see her in the joint. Venus and summer arrive shortly but there was no sight of LL. Puzzled, I checked my phone and just nice, a message from her came.

“Come to my place now, I am feeling terrible, im not going to work”

Drake took my place after I promised him a bottle of CD at Shanghai dolly. I rushed down to her apartment immediately. Upon reaching, LL opened the door and there she was, munching on some fries with her facemask on.
“ I think I caught a flu” she laughed, trying to keep her mask from falling.

‘YOU!” I tried tickling her and she tries to run but I grab her waist and hug her tightly. ‘’I miss you”! She blushed, giving me a peck on my cheek while she removed her mask.

“’Got us mac, lets eat!” She guided me to the living room while stuffing some fries into my mouth.

We finished our meal and we snuggle up on the sofa. The apartment was empty as the rest of her sister are in the joint. I made a mental note on the left corner door which she came out from. Probably her room.

’How I wish we could do this every day” she said, looking at me with an innocent face before lying down on my chest. Halfway through the movie, she dozed off and I carried her back to her room. It was close to 11 Pm and I dozed off beside her on her bed.

I woke up to LL snuggling up to me. ‘’Hey, its 1 am already.”

Me: Oh no, sorry, I am so tired I dozed off on your bed.

LL: It’s alright, I like it, your body is so warm.

Me: righttt. You are making me hot.

LL: Okie, shall I cool you down?

She pushes herself up, with her elbow supporting her head. She looked into my eyes greedily, just like a hyena looking at her helpless prey. She snuck out her finger, tracing from my ear along my face to my chin. ‘’ I am hot too, let’s cool down, shall we?’’ I was drowsy, but no guy in the right mind would reject a girl who wanted to "cool down" right?

Just before i could reply. She leaned in. She closed her eyes, and our lips met. I gently pulled her closer to me, brushing away her hair as our tongue fought. I sat up and we broke away.

We were panting as we struggled to take each other clothes away. I let out a cheeky smile when I unhooked her bra single handily. “Where did you learn that?” She exclaimed. “just lucky today," I grinned.

Although the room was dark, the light from the streets were bright enough and I could make out the shape of her breast. She stood up, removing her boyshorts, revealing a black seamless panty.

I raised my head, admiring her body. Her breast was at least a small C, perky and round. There were a few small moles on the middle of her chest. I move my hands from her legs up to her breast, giving light squeezes. She pushes me back and straddle me, tying her hair up into a pony tail. I was smiling to myself.

Yes, it’s gonna happen.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue bro
Old 24-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

TS please update....Thanks.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Welcome back my brother
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1