The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Taman Sentosa night life

The recent new of Taman Sentosa night sight is a eye-opening. With just 10min. drive, its a whole new night life there. Remember some 10 years back, it already being a hot night spot for singaporean to hang-out and even today, it hotter than ever. Like the part when it reported that men in the forties, after checking-in the budget hotel, will head straight for action in the disco.
The charges are M$500 for over-night. Anyone first-hand experience to share!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taman Sentosa night life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon khor View Post
The recent new of Taman Sentosa night sight is a eye-opening. With just 10min. drive, its a whole new night life there. Remember some 10 years back, it already being a hot night spot for singaporean to hang-out and even today, it hotter than ever. Like the part when it reported that men in the forties, after checking-in the budget hotel, will head straight for action in the disco.
The charges are M$500 for over-night. Anyone first-hand experience to share!
This story of taman sentosa is old news la....think some laojiao here knows more than the report stated. Ok, my taman sentosa exp begins in 1996 - 1998, after which i decided i cant live a life like this forever. That time it was a heaven for guys and gers that likes drugs, loud music, sex. During that time there are more ktvs like Jin du, ye lai Xiang and etc. Drugs can be bought at a mama shop below...wat u want they have...the ktvs closes at 3am and we will all hop over to a shophouse across the Rd and continues to get wasted till 11am. Drugs is available at only RM 10 - 20 for 5 E, K is only 20 bucks a sachet...gers don't cost anything cos we provides free drugs...
Old 07-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

is that place happening now? many year never go jb liao
Old 07-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kinggyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think taman sentosa will get cleaned up soon...cos' of the recent happenings in media.

Drugs made so easily available in malaysia? will cause alot of social issues...
Old 07-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Any issue if u r there to drink n have sex, n no drugs?
Old 07-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
This story of taman sentosa is old news la....think some laojiao here knows more than the report stated. Ok, my taman sentosa exp begins in 1996 - 1998, after which i decided i cant live a life like this forever. That time it was a heaven for guys and gers that likes drugs, loud music, sex. During that time there are more ktvs like Jin du, ye lai Xiang and etc. Drugs can be bought at a mama shop below...wat u want they have...the ktvs closes at 3am and we will all hop over to a shophouse across the Rd and continues to get wasted till 11am. Drugs is available at only RM 10 - 20 for 5 E, K is only 20 bucks a sachet...gers don't cost anything cos we provides free drugs...
Good one, but u missed out the all time fav, SAKURA!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1