The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Re: MP Raid

Tiong Bahru also

警方扫荡酒店 逮捕17名卖淫女子 https://www.zaobao.com/realtime/sing...142?xtor=CS2-6
Old 30-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RazerOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Tiong Bahru also

警方扫荡酒店 逮捕17名卖淫女子 https://www.zaobao.com/realtime/sing...142?xtor=CS2-6
Looks like they are stepping it up again... Probably because F1 coming?
Old 30-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
must be hotel jen
My 1st impression also thinks of this place.
Cos i went there b4.
Old 30-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Where in the stomp report got say the hotel at Tanglin?? Only said along Orchard Road... ��
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 31-08-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Current hurricane 海结 is blowing at hotels.
Last time raids are concentrated at massage parlours, hdb, condo, ktv, pubs, etc.
Maybe street walkers are the safest now.
Old 31-08-2018, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Alexes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Current hurricane 海结 is blowing at hotels.
Last time raids are concentrated at massage parlours, hdb, condo, ktv, pubs, etc.
Maybe street walkers are the safest now.

Like that mean it’s time to avoid those hotel spa providing massage or facial.

There is no 100% safe to chiong but still must be smart, since trends now is at hotel, still go is like finding trouble. Lol

Last edited by Alexes; 31-08-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Where does AV get its intel? probably on sites like this and street talk. Think as much as we chiong with discretion, WLs should also not be indiscriminate in the way they make money. If you render extras with every customer especially if they are patronising you for the first time, sooner or later, you will meet trouble. Recurring clientele has its privileges. The other thing is envious competitors sometimes use spies posing as customers to collect info. I assume AV usually doesn’t raid a joint if there are no complaints
Old 31-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

well said bro
Old 31-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
well said bro
Thanks bro for your generosity
Old 31-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no one will say such stuff stop bullshit
Old 31-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strudel View Post
Where in the stomp report got say the hotel at Tanglin?? Only said along Orchard Road... ��
htel at orchard got two hrly rate??
Old 31-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
htel at orchard got two hrly rate??
They're for incall... especially those Ang moh FL.. ..
Old 01-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
True... So most of the time best not to give much info or FR properly here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Where does AV get its intel? probably on sites like this and street talk. Think as much as we chiong with discretion, WLs should also not be indiscriminate in the way they make money. If you render extras with every customer especially if they are patronising you for the first time, sooner or later, you will meet trouble. Recurring clientele has its privileges. The other thing is envious competitors sometimes use spies posing as customers to collect info. I assume AV usually doesn’t raid a joint if there are no complaints
Old 05-09-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!

On going raid currently at Holiday Inn hotel basement
Old 05-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsy_11 View Post
On going raid currently at Holiday Inn hotel basement
Live telecast?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1