The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 16
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MP with bad attitudes/services

No offence, but Qing Michelle... i see liao ka blakang pusing. Kelly too bad hardly around to try for a quick release....
Old 20-04-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarion79 View Post
No offence, but Qing Michelle... i see liao ka blakang pusing. Kelly too bad hardly around to try for a quick release....
Kelly, you must get her at the right time. ever since she became LBN, she is seldom in the shop, and even though she does, she is manning the counter, collect the money and then leave with the old uncle or some yandao waiting for her at the carpark.

but if you get her at the right time and no one is waiting for her, you will be in for a good surprise.
Old 21-04-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Needed a quick massage fix hence try out this new joint at HV . Call n book c**** . Went up see totally different ppl fr photo Really photoshop skill good . Heck care just proceed cos need a massage as shoulder n back pain. Bath n lay down starting is good and on point but half way start multitask one hand scroll phone one hand rubbing the same spot over n over . Turn over balu put down her phone think wanna offer GQ quote me the price i said no thanks knife sharppp . Thn she take out the phone again scrol scrol

Nowadays really alot of landmin …
Old 21-04-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Needed a quick massage fix hence try out this new joint at HV . Call n book c**** . Went up see totally different ppl fr photo Really photoshop skill good . Heck care just proceed cos need a massage as shoulder n back pain. Bath n lay down starting is good and on point but half way start multitask one hand scroll phone one hand rubbing the same spot over n over . Turn over balu put down her phone think wanna offer GQ quote me the price i said no thanks knife sharppp . Thn she take out the phone again scrol scrol

Nowadays really alot of landmin …
I know this place. Is your ML c*n** or c*s**?
Old 24-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to share an experience from Y*H**D*** @clementi.
As this is my second time looking for clean joint, first was N*****L*** at Siglap, now this shop. Charges 102 for hot oil massage but oil was not burning as said. Massage was good enough for most part but did not expect the question to come from them when I flipped over. She wanted to do JG and quoted 100, when I refused she dropped the price to 80 and started to peel off my pants and started the massage. Total damage for 1.5 hours + JG $182
I still feel that going to FL better for that price but I really needed a rub down. Not even a head massage was given as time was up.
Looking for a better massage outlet again.
Old 24-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
Just to share an experience from Y*H**D*** @clementi.
As this is my second time looking for clean joint, first was N*****L*** at Siglap, now this shop. Charges 102 for hot oil massage but oil was not burning as said. Massage was good enough for most part but did not expect the question to come from them when I flipped over. She wanted to do JG and quoted 100, when I refused she dropped the price to 80 and started to peel off my pants and started the massage. Total damage for 1.5 hours + JG $182
I still feel that going to FL better for that price but I really needed a rub down. Not even a head massage was given as time was up.
Looking for a better massage outlet again.
Just go for $50/hour here is good enough. Actually in this west side definitely don't opt for all those package. It's all the same more or less, just massage /tuina. Want hot oil etc go proper spa is better.
Old 24-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
then u can go look for kelly nearby
Ho bro,

Care to share a bit more info about Michelle and Kelly?
- how is their appearence? Pretty?
- age?
- massage skills?
- fees?

Thanks 👍
Old 05-05-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Ho bro,

Care to share a bit more info about Michelle and Kelly?
- how is their appearence? Pretty?
- age?
- massage skills?
- fees?

Thanks 👍
Auntie K playability is higher. she is a milf with a school going son. standard fee applies. but she a lot of pattern one, so beware of switch bait. if you get her in the mood, you strike lottery.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 16
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

Dunt waste your time w Michelle...
Old 05-05-2022, 03:32 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Auntie K playability is higher. she is a milf with a school going son. standard fee applies. but she a lot of pattern one, so beware of switch bait. if you get her in the mood, you strike lottery.
K let me zhut zhut and fingered her cunt for 2 blue notes during my second visit. Nothing special lah
Old 19-02-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Sharing an experience with a carrot shop in Clementi so bros can avoid. Name is Gr***e Spa near Fairprice.

This place is being heavily advertised on TG, seems like so many MLs, so I went to check it out. Regular 1hr massage is 58 and the prostate is 89. but reception say the 58 massage only has shoulder and calf, and and keep pestering me to upgrade telling me for full body massage has to get prostate package. Nevermind, i just take the 58 to give a try.

Then the ML came in, she was short and average in looks. she too started pestering me to upgrade telling me to upgrade to prostate in order to have a flip. My name is not Robert so I told her maybe next time. She then proceeded to massage literally only the shoulders and calf - no lower back, no legs, no nothing. Just press the two small areas back and forth half-heartedly. Finally at 45min she stopped and told me time is up. i couldn't be bothered to argue with her since the massage was really lousy.

Many other good spas to choose from my bros. Please be warned and avoid this place.
Old 20-02-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Sharing an experience with a carrot shop in Clementi so bros can avoid. Name is Gr***e Spa near Fairprice.

This place is being heavily advertised on TG, seems like so many MLs, so I went to check it out. Regular 1hr massage is 58 and the prostate is 89. but reception say the 58 massage only has shoulder and calf, and and keep pestering me to upgrade telling me for full body massage has to get prostate package. Nevermind, i just take the 58 to give a try.

Then the ML came in, she was short and average in looks. she too started pestering me to upgrade telling me to upgrade to prostate in order to have a flip. My name is not Robert so I told her maybe next time. She then proceeded to massage literally only the shoulders and calf - no lower back, no legs, no nothing. Just press the two small areas back and forth half-heartedly. Finally at 45min she stopped and told me time is up. i couldn't be bothered to argue with her since the massage was really lousy.

Many other good spas to choose from my bros. Please be warned and avoid this place.

https://www.grandespa.sg/therapists?...aItem-lqg8y2x1

Which one is your masseuse?
Old 20-02-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post

That area has many other choices. More value for money. Just don't go for these upmarket ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1