The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Still there. Ate there today and the new Street Food market..angmoh hangout but food not bad. Not expensive either.

Me here for 4 days..would be fun if you guys were here too.
hey bro!!
been such a long time!!
hope u are doing well...
nice la...I miss the vn street food and our beef bbq on a tile together
enjoy the massage yeah.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Aiyah this one i read liao dunno want to laugh or cry

Dunno them but can intro??? Like that also can.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
learn from u ma.
ultimate tcss?
but that's how to know ma..go up say hello..
ai biet?
Old 15-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
better avoid ah tiong...saw many in Cat Ba also I avoid...I rather go to local Viet places...
problem is...now they penetrate literally all holes...haha
even some local massage places they also gung ho try
Old 15-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Orhhhh bo swee lah Abang.......quietly leopard crawl there without telling us.........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
he don't crawl 1..
but he does love good massage rubs.
too bad his and my joint happyfeet near BT closed liao
Old 15-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro Radical - listen to exp bro here...

tell you a story - few years ago when I brought some friends to chiong in hcm...so all happy and tapao end of the day...before going ask all friends if they have enough small change to pay tips and condom...nobody replied me...

at 12am I heard the door bell to my room...I ignored and continue sleep....then my hotel room phone ring...I answered...one friend ask me if I have condom...then later another friend ask me if I have small change...

after that incident I ignore all phone calls...tell everyone self-service...
Hahaa bro that one power. Midnight have people find u is always 2 thing, money or problem. Now condom is up the list hahaha
Old 15-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster (V)

Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its simple economics, once it becomes a norm they will pull a black face if anybody else gives lesser so its better not to overgive so that each of us can still spend economically in time to come

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Ok! Haha sticking to market value now. But I go other club no give until they lazy to entertain me. Saw me walk in then carry on playing hp.
Old 15-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
why not...ktv is fun place especially in hcm...dun waste time going here in Sinkieland...here the viet ccb think their ccb made of gold...
Hmm but I heard hcm abit scary. Like what iPhone kena steal etc. and I don't have kaki go there also. Some friend marry with Vietnam ladies and they don't go ktv in hcm. If go there I scare I solo adventure.

Singapore fun ktv very little. Pay more for better fun. But later quote 600 overnight. Hahaha.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
he don't crawl 1..
but he does love good massage rubs.
too bad his and my joint happyfeet near BT closed liao
Ya cannot crawl..would become belly crawl.

BTW I yearning for a good bowl of banh mi bo kho...beef stew in thick yellow sauce.
Today I saw 2 places but disappointed they only actually serve pho bo.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why not...ktv is fun place especially in hcm...dun waste time going here in Sinkieland...here the viet ccb think their ccb made of gold...

Shhhhhh.......why are you encouraging people to cheong HCM leh???? Sinkie is the best for cheonging

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-06-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will term more as pluralistic secularism...

Too cheem liao, I have to use google......

Pluralism/pluralistic is a view based on that all religions are paths to truth and reality, so, adherent of all existent religion will reach to salvation and prosperity. John Hick, one of the western philosophers developed this idea and he had written different books and treaties concerning this subject.

Secularism is an idea centered on separation of religion from worldly affairs.

Haiz no related leh.................really no no what how a Transcended Being thinks........

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...you urine can control meh...I cannot stop and continue to urine lah...

Can.......I have a tap handle in front of my KKJ next time I see you inside toilet urinating I will show you how it works cos I have 1 method that will definitely stop your urine halfway

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
this is what tcss is all about...who cares the content...

Well given that this is an open forum and open to the world wide audiences, it would be too presumptuous to assume that everybody else will not care to put in into a nutshell is that maybe you yourself dun care but others still may.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
let them be lah...I am not keen to go their country anyway...

Haiz................this problem looks set to get even worst in time to come given their expanding economy and getting richer citizens they will come to trouble you and not just you to them anymore

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
huh...I am praising you leh...why suddenly tio target...

Huh......I also praising you mah Transcended leh nobody else in this world can get to this stage of enlightenment liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-06-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
weekdays you can go meh...haha..u need weekends lah...

I say only mah ==> CKLPS kekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1