The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
The Asian catfish or pangasius has masqueraded as many fishes. The Vietnamese catfish is farmed in the worse condition ever. So don’t buy fillets if they are labeled like Sutchi or basa. Not only is it not a good eating fish, eating it will give bad health or papaya breasts

Yah you are right, they are labelled as "ca basa" in their supermarkets ....but "papaya breasts"????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-04-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
haha. . .

These local fisherman, without gps also can find their fad, damn good.

thn hor, we all sport fisherman will go find their fad, sneakily fish those small bait fish from fad. also surrounding fad for bigger fish. . .haha

mayb u all need to chip in to open a ktv . . . hahahahaa .. . or any girl related fad. . . in order to hv a steady supply of fishes

They can only find their FAD without a GPS if it is located near the shore or still within viewing distance of land, once out of viewing distance of any land no way they can find it without a GPS liao cos no landmarks for them to judge the locations

Ballooning for tengirris or sailfish at the unjam ah????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
got fish, i dont mind holding on to rods. haha.. problem no hv.

even tried squid fishing in halong bay ( part of cruise activity ) also no hv.

not so easy to google. not much info on vn fishing.

also u gv me tht pond address, i try to map it, cant find. guess got to go down
personally and find it.

Yup same here I have tried all their fishing & squidding tours all over Wetnam but its more catered towards those amusement parks kind of enjoyment as those reef fishes that we are bringing up are even smaller than the baits that I normally use.....

Did I give you the wrong address.........let me check & come back to you as I normally just direct the taxi to the location without giving the address as so used to it liao....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
The first time I saw it, was like decades ago on a dive trip to aur. Was so surprise, that those empty hooks ( not even sibiki with small little feather ) can hook up fishes.

So . . If u are a young handsome shiny hooks. Chances fish will come makan, even if there's no bait. Haha

Now they tie raffia strings to those hooks liao cos the fishes are getting smarter and lesser as the days go by......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
So True And Well Said SS08 Di Di

Si lang Uncle Kukubird, must also chap jik kar huh???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 03-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
So True And Well Said SS08 Di Di
haha...best joke of the day...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-04-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

I am humbled by the wealth of knowledge shared by both of you. Trolling is such a politically sensitive topic, I do not dare tread for fear of mines. I am impressed by your knowledge and how wise you are in applying it to mermaiding. Give me time to collect my thoughts to do a proper set up to Fishing 200 series. Fishing is such an interesting topic but you can reduced it to one jerk at the end of the line with another jerk on the other end of the line.

I want to share a story of ice fishing:

The writer stopped his car one day after seeing a man in the middle of the lake. Curious, he approached the winter fisherman with fear and tripidation. Suddenly he heard the ice cracked beneath his weight and he slowly moved back to the edge of the lake. He called out to the fisherman who was all warmed up in fleece in frigid weather. How come he was confident fishing in the middle of lake with his snow mobile beside him? The answer is obvious; he knows the ice.

Fishing in HCMC is easy peasy lemon squeezy when you know the ice
Old 03-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Fishing 200:Coastal Stilt house

I used to have a hut in the sea. It has a broadwalk entending to the drop off. I included a fishing platform with keep nets underneath. With this set up I have a roof over my head and fish day and night, come high water or calm. I have a dingy with a puny outboard motor that can take me to fishing spots. I also charter fishing boats to go further into the sea.

A permanent anchored structure is a good way to explore the green water. The green water is near shore just before the deeper water divide coloured blue. Since the fishing platform sits at the edge of the drop off, fishing is very decent. I love to snorkel and eat sea urchin. You can pick up spider conchs, scallops and othert type of sea snails. During Low tide you can gather many food in the intertidal pools. If you set your nets during the monsoon period, you will have no lack of food.

With such a set up, you can begin your hunter gatherer poise. If you are going to impress your girl, just dingy to your neighbour who is catching lobsters. If you want to teach her fishing 101, you can do it up close and personal. One of the best mermaiding can be done on the Kelong. But those were the days of youthful debauchery. Of throwing cautions to the wind. Of stealing quickies. Of banging any members of the fairer sex. Eating kampong chicken like no tomorrow. Now older, none wiser I take on a different tempo when it comes to fishing. More patience more deliberate more ..discerning

Last edited by seabass; 03-04-2019 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
They can only find their FAD without a GPS if it is located near the shore or still within viewing distance of land, once out of viewing distance of any land no way they can find it without a GPS liao cos no landmarks for them to judge the locations

Ballooning for tengirris or sailfish at the unjam ah????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
There's one time. We were off bintan. But quite a distance. estimate more thn 20+km away.

Was otw back spore, we fish near those uj. All up chermin/ ebek. I alone fight at least 5 alr. They are not those Small chermin; all at least 3 to 10 kgs. The much bigger one, shiny golden colors. Damn shiok.

Tengirris normally get when we at the malaysia side, frm desaru up to rompin area

Sail. Only one place nia lah. U know where. Haha

Last edited by langpalang; 03-04-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yup same here I have tried all their fishing & squidding tours all over Wetnam but its more catered towards those amusement parks kind of enjoyment as those reef fishes that we are bringing up are even smaller than the baits that I normally use.....

Did I give you the wrong address.........let me check & come back to you as I normally just direct the taxi to the location without giving the address as so used to it liao....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Ya loh. Off shore fishing in vn. Can forget it. Unless u can get the right boatman.

I try to ask ard for pond fishing. Thn my vn frd cousin, a lady, motor me to a pond. Run down. But got hut. Can order makan there. Very relax. But not fishing, haha.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Having lunch now at a japanese restaurant. Waiter Vietnamese.

Yesterday was at joo seng kopi thiam. Cashier viet girl.

Monday was at long beach, waitress vietnamese

Last friday at woodland ave 6 kopi thiam. Kopi counter also viet girl.

Last week went taiseng kopi thiam there. New stall sell viet food. All viet

They speak mandarin or english can tell easily.

If u really notice. I think alot of viet permit holder nowadays.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post

Fishing in HCMC is easy peasy lemon squeezy when you know the ice

In summary for dry land fishing, always know your environment & critical factors when fishing and it should be doable my fav is still dry land jigging with a rubber lure

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-04-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
There's one time. We were off bintan. But quite a distance. estimate more thn 20+km away.

Was otw back spore, we fish near those uj. All up chermin/ ebek. I alone fight at least 5 alr. They are not those Small chermin; all at least 3 to 10 kgs. The much bigger one, shiny golden colors. Damn shiok.

Tengirris normally get when we at the malaysia side, frm desaru up to rompin area

Sail. Only one place nia lah. U know where. Haha

Those will be Ebeks as Chermins seldom grow to so large sizes, the bigger Ebeks tends to turn yellow around the mouth already and the meat are also quite tough, the biggest I ever caught was a 13.2kg specimen at Pekan

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-04-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
I try to ask ard for pond fishing. Thn my vn frd cousin, a lady, motor me to a pond. Run down. But got hut. Can order makan there. Very relax. But not fishing, haha.

Unfortunately those huts are more like those pavilions with a roof but no real walls to block tio bo??? if not can be largi more interesting......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-04-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Having lunch now at a japanese restaurant. Waiter Vietnamese.

Yesterday was at joo seng kopi thiam. Cashier viet girl.

Monday was at long beach, waitress vietnamese

Last friday at woodland ave 6 kopi thiam. Kopi counter also viet girl.

Last week went taiseng kopi thiam there. New stall sell viet food. All viet

They speak mandarin or english can tell easily.

If u really notice. I think alot of viet permit holder nowadays.

Most of them actually have spouses in Sinkie thats why they can now work here, now those LTSVP pass holders are allowed to work liao but still subject to certain conditions

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1