The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Any pretty SYT?
Didn't see any. The Chinese receptionist looks average but I was serviced by a malay ML. With that being said, both units are my last option if I wanna release on short notice
Old 07-09-2022, 02:55 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Didn't see any. The Chinese receptionist looks average but I was serviced by a malay ML. With that being said, both units are my last option if I wanna release on short notice
Thanks bro
Old 28-09-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 3
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
She was famous long before the pandemic during her S days.

Her bum is XL(extra large), not proportionate to her body frame, her nehneh is even smaller when she was at S, now her nehneh is considered not small liao, very much bigger than last time, think she went for modification job ba, all her wechat moment photos can see longkang one, and quite long & deep longkang leh, last time where got longkang? totally flat chested like airport runway ..
Bro, would you mind sharing her wechat? She only share me the another number that without wechat..
Old 04-10-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Penguinmaster21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to l**** v** spa along Bukit merah? Think there is another name for it called l* g*****. Thanks.
Old 28-10-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

the infamous lisa from ex BMC and AMK is back
Old 28-10-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Ohhh bro. New location of old? Can shareM
Old 28-10-2022, 02:12 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Don't waste our time and money

Last edited by SGhappyman; 28-10-2022 at 02:38 PM.
Old 28-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Ohhh bro. New location of old? Can shareM
nah, not working under the lao chio lady boss a not. she came back to be her own boss in the west side of SG
Old 30-10-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
ecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Saw a new spa just few units away from Sense. Any reviews?
Bro i saw 2 very slim syt that were walking back to the place from dabao lunch.
You can go to their webby to view their pics - the viet and china one. Face discount 10% to 20% off, but body shape pretty much the same.
Did not go in though. If got any FR on these 2 slim ones can kindly share please~
Old 30-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

But the new lisa playground abit sianz for me
Too far
Old 28-06-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Owowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

testing testing
Old 29-09-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IslandMc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecneralc View Post
Bro i saw 2 very slim syt that were walking back to the place from dabao lunch.
You can go to their webby to view their pics - the viet and china one. Face discount 10% to 20% off, but body shape pretty much the same.
Did not go in though. If got any FR on these 2 slim ones can kindly share please~
now dun know still have or not.. lolx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1