The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-07-2021, 09:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Ask the OKT lor...

Got so many bros desperate for Thai pussy they keep posting on LV thread that closed early 2020

Then go Laska forum and post 'PM me' on old Thai ads

see the telegram link, he currently has one more FL
Actually go telegram better Laska cannot trust.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-07-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
agreed... haiz... hope everything clears up some how and we get to go "online shopping" again sooner than later... miss the browsing and texting... then the excited feeling when driving down.
Old 13-07-2021, 10:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
agreed... haiz... hope everything clears up some how and we get to go "online shopping" again sooner than later... miss the browsing and texting... then the excited feeling when driving down.
LOL, me too but looking at the way thing progress. Still quite sometime and hopefully cases able to remain low and then gradually will open up.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 13-07-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL, me too but looking at the way thing progress. Still quite sometime and hopefully cases able to remain low and then gradually will open up.
yeah man, even the covert places now are unsafe and to risky, just look at the recent KTV cases.
Old 13-07-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheaptrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/202...es-4-unlinked/
Old 14-07-2021, 10:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
yeah man, even the covert places now are unsafe and to risky, just look at the recent KTV cases.
Ya, sian sia. Never ending and not going to end so soon. Hope to control it and dont cause another lock down can liao

Old 15-07-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 0
poke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If viet and thai Ktv closed. girls no income...where they go then? hehe

Quote:
Old 16-07-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke1234 View Post
Sg govt request Vt govt charter plane to fly them home.
Anyway govt already announced many have familial ties here.
Old 16-07-2021, 01:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke1234 View Post
Go back their own kampong and feed chicken and duck lo.

Old 16-07-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Those girls got lobang all heading middle east already to pursue their career.
well... following the situation in the LOS, I really wonder if there will be many left who can or are willing to come over once it settles down in 1, 2... goodness knows how long from now.
Old 16-07-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

I reminisce the sessions I had with namo back in 2019 .... wow! just wow!
Old 16-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
ehhh any leads bro?
Old 18-07-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Been going to the viets and prc FLs but my Thai itch still there. Still find the thais best in terms of service, friendliness and gfe. They really know how to treat you like bf in that 1.5 hours....
Old 19-07-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Been going to the viets and prc FLs but my Thai itch still there. Still find the thais best in terms of service, friendliness and gfe. They really know how to treat you like bf in that 1.5 hours....
Fully agree!
Old 22-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Those girls got lobang all heading middle east already to pursue their career.
Yeah, that's true. I knew one gem who is in Bahrain now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1