The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 30-07-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 8
Banvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Are there any FRs on BabeliciousCass?

Thanks
Old 30-07-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Any syt to recommend?
Old 30-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OniMM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rachel rate rising to 1.2K
Old 30-07-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
Any syt to recommend?
Why don’t you try and tell us. My sweet young thing is 35 and below leh, yours may be 16.

You may be fulfilled with your SYT taking you through the circus. Mine I am contented with her tapping her feet on my tummy
Old 31-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Newbie2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Needa get a Malay FL ticked off my bucket list. Any recommendations bros?
Old 01-08-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

prawnhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Hi all bros, new account but has been lurker for a while. I have made it my personal mission to try EVERY single one of the girls in Dome L. Hope bros here can supply some ammo…

HOPING to get FRs of these girls:
Elle, Krystal

Have tried:
Sapphire, Sensual Lynn, Natasha from GG

Will be happy to share experiences here or in PM thanks!
Old 01-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniMM View Post
Rachel rate rising to 1.2K
Wow. That’s was from $700 till $1.2k
Maybe too much demands

Wanted to try but saw an article yesterday on SQ girls and KTV

Maybe will wait for a while
Old 03-08-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Pluesama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prawnhub View Post
Hi all bros, new account but has been lurker for a while. I have made it my personal mission to try EVERY single one of the girls in Dome L. Hope bros here can supply some ammo…

HOPING to get FRs of these girls:
Elle, Krystal

Have tried:
Sapphire, Sensual Lynn, Natasha from GG

Will be happy to share experiences here or in PM thanks!

Bro. Mind PM-ing me how good they are? In terms of looks and service.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluesama View Post
Bro. Mind PM-ing me how good they are? In terms of looks and service.
Krystal not bad. Big boobs. Can play
Old 03-08-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
nicekai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After seeing bro Prawnhub sharing I decided to share my experience too.

Since May 2021 I have started supporting local girls as i have gotten sick and tired of dome 2 girls. Before trying local girls, i was quite skeptical as the price was a premium against dome 2 ladies.

These are the local girls that i have supported since May 2021.
Ava Naomi, Ginger, Alicia, Giselle, Selena and Elle

I can only say all of them exceed my expectations in terms of looks, communication and service. Service wise, do not compare them to dome 2 kind of service. Local girls offer more of GFE instead. Making out with them and having sex with them is more like doing it with your girlfriend.

Most recent bonk was with Elle from Girls Generation.

It was a premium to try her. But no regrets. Money well spent.

When she opened the door, i was amazed by her looks and figure. Really XMM feel. Body is those poly girls kind. Very slim.

As we both have showered before the meet up, we did not shower before the deed. Both of us just laid on the bed and cuddling. Next she proceed to caress my dick with my pants still on. And i slipped my hand into her short pants to play with her pussy.

I took the initiative to service her first. Took off her shorts and started playing with her clits and finger her. From fingering her i can already tell her pussy is tight. Next, went down to paint her, she was sensitive to all my licks.

After i was done painting her, i went up and continue frenching her. Next i laid down and she went down to give me a bbbj. Looking at her giving me a bbbj is just like the first time my ex-gf gave me a bj. Very innocent and green.

After the bbbj, she came up to french me and put on CD for me. By this time, her pussy was already wet no KY needed. Started off with cowgirl. When she started this, just awhile only i already want to cum as she was really tight. Had to tell her to slow down.

I realised in order not to cum so quickly i had to take control. Made her come down from cowgirl position and she immediately position herself for doggy. And lastly, flipped her over for missionary position. She was sensitive to every pump. Really like making love with own gf. Lasted awhile in missionary position and finally unloaded. Although she is young, slim and tight. She can really take strong and deep pump. Really amazing. After cumming in the CD inside her pussy, can see her shiver too. I think she cum at the same time too. She did not even ask me to remove my dick from her pussy right after cumming. I had to come out of it on my own. I checked the CD, realised i really cummed a huge load into the condom.

Shall not give any points to grade her or the other local girls that i have tried. Although they are more expensive, but they are really worth the price. When i'm typing this FR for Elle i feel like deleting the FR because i really want to be able to find her again with no queue. haha. But i think she do deserve a thumbs up and more customers.

The other local girls i have tried are very good as well. Just that i'm a little lazy to write so many FR. psps. if bros are interested to know about the other girls, you can PM me. I am not logged in most of the time so pardon me if i never reply your PM.

Now I am really considering if I should RTF her or try other local girls. I would really love to RTF her, but there are also many other local girls that i am really interested to try as well.

I'm hoping to try
Hannah Evelle, Carrie Sun, Finn, Jessica, Jezel

Hopefully bros here can help if you have tried them before. I prefer young and slim girls.
Old 03-08-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Myintern is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcash View Post
Krystal not bad. Big boobs. Can play
She Don’t have much FR..
Old 04-08-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Any FR on Mega E cupper?

happy to share FR on Wanda.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
raptor01 is Cool - loads of Potential

I am a major lurker here and dont usually post but gotta do an FR for elle from GG.

Will not go into numbers but when we started, super chill person easy to chat with top GFE, BJ was epic, finished in cowgirl which was glorious.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Agnosticate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to this board, this is my FR

Booked a date with Gwyneth yesterday. Hot, elegant and chatty girl with great GFE! She started a wet blowjob before we proceeded with one of the best sex I had in years. There was not a dull moment and 2 hours flew by so quickly without me noticing.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor01 View Post
I am a major lurker here and dont usually post but gotta do an FR for elle from GG.

Will not go into numbers but when we started, super chill person easy to chat with top GFE, BJ was epic, finished in cowgirl which was glorious.
Tried Elle once, I have to say she has one of the nicest pussies I've ever seen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1