The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 31-07-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan84 View Post
Any bro knows Mandy from Hougang Ave 1 Spa work at where now? Thanks.
You mean V Spa Mandy? Not working anywhere now
Old 31-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Anyone tried Anna at Spa Royale? Tits looks amazing but see the consensus here is like chop carrot place.... Any FR?
https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/sp..._&__tn__=EHH-R anna is beautiful Prc girl...update she is off today...not working...information from the spa
Old 31-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Anyone tried Nelly from V spa?
Old 01-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Anyone tried Nelly from V spa?
I think there are some reviews on this Nelly. HJ, BBBJ n FJ. Nice pair of (.)(.).
She does not seems to do FJ now when I requested last month. You can do a search on Nelly in this forum and see what other bros have feedback.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
Paxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to all

Can share place and contact
Old 02-08-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Z0722 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao_boy View Post
You mean V Spa Mandy? Not working anywhere now
she become FL after that go back hometown this year but not sure which month from what I heard from her.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Anyone tried the MP at 211 Hougang St 21?
Care to share any FR or MLs to intro?
Entrance is backdoor near open air carpark
Thx
Tried 2 ladies there before. Li Li and Na Na. 200 in total for full. Nothing much to shout about. But I must admit that their boobs are nice to admire
Old 03-08-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

Saw one of the ML in the WeChat promoting new ML so fast hand fast leg book slot, the best part she got sell ice cream. If anyone needs the contact just drop me a pm.

Last edited by Shiinn; 03-08-2021 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
I think there are some reviews on this Nelly. HJ, BBBJ n FJ. Nice pair of (.)(.).
She does not seems to do FJ now when I requested last month. You can do a search on Nelly in this forum and see what other bros have feedback.
(Let me know if you want me to take this down if it's not appropriate)

From what I know, her bf gave her the financial backing needed to start her spa, so she's the lady boss of v spa. On one condition - she cannot do FJ anymore. So she doesn't allow anyone, not even the handsome guys, to up her for lots of $$$.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post

From what I know, her bf gave her the financial backing needed to start her spa, so she's the lady boss of v spa. On one condition - she cannot do FJ anymore. So she doesn't allow anyone, not even the handsome guys, to up her for lots of $$$.
I am ok if you wanna remove the post. Just sharing what I experienced.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Anyway this v spa is pretty small, used to have curtains when started. Now is those folding partitions type, can skip if u want privacy. Most likely is cos of the licence type that the shop is operating under.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post

Old 03-08-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Anyway this v spa is pretty small, used to have curtains when started. Now is those folding partitions type, can skip if u want privacy. Most likely is cos of the licence type that the shop is operating under.
Is it the one at hougang ave 8?next to family clinic? Correct me if I am wrong.thanks
Old 04-08-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
totally no privacy.....i went once and never return......she should hav stay at her previous place, alot of privacy.....
Old 04-08-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
totally no privacy.....i went once and never return......she should hav stay at her previous place, alot of privacy.....
Now should be no problem, as most of the time she is the only one in the shop. Not sure if her other colleagues are still working there. Sometimes her bf will be in the shop also.
Old 07-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

Any one been to garden spa at kovan can exchange their experience with girls there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1