The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Wah, can strip ah. Never managed that, but then again I only went during daytime.
Partly because I was working late quite often that period so I prefer to go after 930. Sometimes I reach at 10 or 1030 even and she’s ok to stay. Maybe we had a good thing going. Oh yes. Her friend was Linda. Suddenly rmb. Angelia really did have very nicely shaped (.)(.) the full package. Not big, but very perky.
Old 30-07-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Tc spa was indeed the gem, in fact was best for a while. Duoduo was chio and accomodating. Daisy and eva not really my type, prefer younger look. Too bad the best of the best in that spa (those who frequent last time know) retired early and mia now.
Duo Duo is the best! Chio n big boobs! Her BBBJ solid to......damn sad she went back..... hard to find such gem now
Old 30-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduero View Post
Xiao Xue was a gem. my go to regular before she apparently got caught and rtc.

I guess now back in china, all these differences are water under the bridge.

Recently one of the older gen TCS girl just came back, think some of you might have seen the ad when the girls shared.
Xiao Xue is it , michelle? Slim with A cup, with a mole on her side of her mouth?
Old 30-07-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Xiao Xue is it , michelle? Slim with A cup, with a mole on her side of her mouth?
Yeah, I believe so. hahhaa she went by Mi Xue or Xiao Xue I think. Not sure about the mole but should be same person bah.
Old 30-07-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xiao Xue was a gem. my go to regular before she apparently got caught and rtc.

I guess now back in china, all these differences are water under the bridge.

Recently one of the older gen TCS girl just came back, think some of you might have seen the ad when the girls shared.
Oh... you are all talking about this Xiao Xue (or Mi Xue)! She is definitely not the 4th person in Eva's picture.. cos this XX is my regular before Eva.. so they were of different batch.

What I did not know was that she was caught? I thought she went back on her own accord.. but yes, she another gem!
Old 30-07-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Now, I've switched since Eva left, and a regular of Tiffany... you should know where are the few of them left in SG, right?
Tiffany still working ? Her wechat went quiet since her pal moved to another shop,
dunno how much longer XQ & Poppy can last in that shop.
Old 31-07-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of light

Any kind soul can share eva contact? Or she rtc for good?
Old 31-07-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlasght View Post
Any kind soul can share eva contact? Or she rtc for good?
Back to China... not sure when will she be able to come back.
Old 03-08-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Went past baby shop earlier, seems like no one is there? Had to go to another shop to look for my 2nd fav prc instead .

Is the shop baby working at still open or closed for good already?
Old 03-08-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manneedmassage View Post
Went past baby shop earlier, seems like no one is there? Had to go to another shop to look for my 2nd fav prc instead .

Is the shop baby working at still open or closed for good already?
should be by appointment only
Old 04-08-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Baby is the short small girl? Used to be from 221 years ago?
Old 04-08-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, I believe so. hahhaa she went by Mi Xue or Xiao Xue I think. Not sure about the mole but should be same person bah.
never know she was caught n sent back.....she has high gfe when i had her........miss her badly......
Old 04-08-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 20
weisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to all

Quote:
Duo Duo is the best! Chio n big boobs! Her BBBJ solid to......damn sad she went back..... hard to find such gem now
Indeed, cum already let her suck then pump again
Old 04-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by see123look456 View Post
should be by appointment only
Ohh that's bad, I never once left contact details nor asked for any. I prefer to walk in and see what other goods that I can get and the excitement of it hahahaha too bad then. Won't have much chance to see her. She was good thou, managed to press all the needed parts for me well enough.
Old 06-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
never know she was caught n sent back.....she has high gfe when i had her........miss her badly......
Don't think she was caught.. she went back on her own accord. Yes, feeling is mutual... she has high gf feel... think she made most of her customers feel special..

She was trying to come back.. the covid situation put a dent on it.. not sure if she is still trying now..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1