The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 30-07-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

I’ve been hanging around SBF for over a decade. Finally decided to consolidate some interesting encounters I’ve had through the years. Registered this new nick for additional layer of anonymity for my own reasons.

I’ll write as I recall the encounters, so the stories won’t be in a chronological order. Most of the names (of the girls) will be as I know them; but occasionally I will use pseudonyms.

Xiao Xue - Two Separate Sessions. Within Three Hours.

It was 2008. Beijing had just hosted a successful summer Olympic Games.

It was also around that period when China tourists became more visible in Singapore. Including in Geylang. Back then, the SBF community was a different breed, in a good way - girls were introduced/reviewed by bros, genuinely in the spirit of sharing. As a newbie then, I reached out to bros via PM to ask for girls’ mobile numbers (WeChat did not exist till 2011; websites advertising girls with photos, such as SLG or SBC, did not exist then).

Xiao Xue (XX), a full-service WL, was described as a young beauty with great service. Made my appointment and as in the norm back then, booked a transit room in the hotel she suggested and messaged her the room number. Within 5 minutes, she was at the door.

I have had numerous work trips to China and had my fair share of fun there. Some of the girls were really stunning. XX would easily fit in at an up-market KTV in Beijing, if she was taller. Nevertheless, at about 1.62m, with snow white complexion, sharp facial features, a well-toned body and “OL type” look, she was certainly attractive to me! She looked about 23-24 years-old to me.

The foreplay and sexual intercourse were memorable, everything one would expect from a passionate lover. From building up sexual tension through increasingly erotic acts, and morphing into a wild, sex-starved kitten. But what really struck me was the “independent streak” that XX displayed. She obviously knew she had to provide good services to retain (and attract new) customers; but she also knew how to enjoy herself and took initiatives toward mutual pleasuring. Perhaps it was my relative naivety in the commercial sex scene, but I really enjoyed XX’s services and company.

Immediately after our session, I walked to my next appointment…dinner with friends at a famous restaurant in Geylang a few streets away. After dinner, my friends and I went our own ways. I fired-up a cigarette outside the restaurant and decided to immerse myself in the colourful environment that Geylang was famous for as the night progressed, thinking I’d soak in the sights and sounds till I get bored (or harassed by street walkers).

To be continued ...
Old 30-07-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

Just as I was finishing my ciggy, having walked just a little distance, I spotted a familiar figure a short distance away. It was XX, she was walking towards my direction. I leaned against the pillar (along a row of shophouses), lighted up another ciggy and trained my eyes on XX as there was a fair bit of human traffic in the busy street. XX saw me.

“Where are you headed to?” I asked (in Mandarin). She was going to buy some toiletries and call it a night. I asked if she was game for another session. She muttered something like ‘se gui’ (pervert in Chinese), and then declared ‘zou ba!” (let’s go). So, it was another $80 and $20 (transit room) and we fucked each other’s brains out at a nearby Hotel 81. We left the hotel hand-in-hand like a pair of lovers.

It was the first time that I had bonked the small girl twice within three hours. A small milestone for me

I continued meeting XX, and one day, she asked if I could act as her boyfriend, as her girlfriend (and her girlfriend’s husband) from China were visiting Singapore. It would only be for 2-3 hours, over dinner. I agreed.

Her girlfriend and her hubby were in their early 30’s and ran a small business back in China. Seemed like nice folks. After that dinner, XX confided that she, too, was a small business owner, and had lost money in the stock market. She decided to do what she did in Singapore, to clear debts. XX told her girlfriend she was working in an aesthetics spa here…and I was a customer!!!

I’m “conditioned” through years of dealing with Chinese business people, that sometimes it’s best to just listen and acknowledge in circumstances like this. Don’t overanalyse.

One uneventful afternoon, I was at the office, and XX texted, offering a dinner treat to thank me for my recent “boyfriend” role. She had been resting for a few days (menstruation). I drove to her place after work and was immediately taken aback! She had no make-up, wore a flowing red dress with matching red high heels – her natural beauty was absolutely stunning! I was in my trademark black crew neck t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. I requested that she changed into something more casual as I planned to take her for some East Coast seafood.

Last edited by Online2Offline; 01-08-2021 at 05:31 PM.
Old 30-07-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

Slippers: they are so comfortable!

XX changed into a white body-hugging t-shirt and ripped jeans shorts, with sneakers. Those well-toned and fair legs gave me a hard-on immediately. After dinner, we strolled on the beach. She felt more like a friend than a sex companion. She decided to venture into the water, knee deep, as I sat on the beach, looking at how carefree and she was. Somehow, her sneakers got wet though she was barefooted on the beach. Fortunately, we spotted a shop nearby which sold slippers.

Slipping into the newly-bought slippers, she exclaimed (in Chinese), “Now I know why everyone in Singapore wear slippers, they are so airy and comfortable!”. That evening, I saw a “child-like” Snowy, so happy with her new toy, regardless how basic it was.

As we walked towards the carpark, she whispered to me: “I noticed a bulge in your jeans earlier”. Without warning, she started caressing my crotch when we walked past a dimly-lit area. “It’s very hard (referring to my cock). I will blow till you come”, she offered.

Starting the car, I was thinking quickly which particular carpark is most deserted along East Coast, where XX could have her vanilla ice-cream, in my car. My thoughts were interrupted. “Wo men qu fu jin kai fang ba” (let’s go to a nearby hotel). Within 10 minutes, we have checked into an old but clean hotel in Amber Road. Fun fact: I bought condoms from the receptionist when I was paying for the 2-hour transit room, though I wasn’t sure if I’d use them since XX told me she was on code red earlier in the day.

XX emerged from the bathroom triumphantly, wrapped only in a towel, as I fidgeted with the TV remote control while in bed. She gave a broad grin and announced, “da yi ma zou le” (“Big Auntie” left, a Chinese slang for menstruation is over). That night, XX was in complete control as she unashamedly unleashed her innate sexual desires. It was almost like she raped me.

I don’t know if it was the beers we had at dinner, or we simply got along well. I bought dinner (despite her insistence to treat me), as it was only gentlemanly to do so. Seemed like the Amber Hotel rendezvous was her return treat to me.

The next time I heard from XX, just a few days later, came with bad news. She was caught and will be deported. I was disappointed, as I really enjoyed her services and her company. Perhaps we’ll meet again one day, though unlikely to be in Singapore…

Next up… Mona, my closet lover.
Old 31-07-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
robertphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, support!!
Old 31-07-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice and interesting start 👍🏼
Please continue 🙏🏼
Old 31-07-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Thanks for your support bros! Have continued writing... but taking a while to be "published". Think it's the "under moderation" thingie. Stay tuned
Old 31-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Thanks for your support bros! Have continued writing... but taking a while to be "published". Think it's the "under moderation" thingie. Stay tuned
You'll be able to post normally soon
Old 01-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mona. Solid Masseur. Closet Lover.

It was mid-2014 (it was FIFA World Cup time in Brazil), and cheongsters had many China MLs to choose from various websites. Mona’s photos were not particularly enticing – they were “serious and cold” looking. But looks can be deceiving, as I discovered in an amazing ONS with a “seriously cold-looking” girl at Hou Hai Bar Street (Beijing) just a few weeks earlier during a work trip.

Arriving at Mona’s apartment in Little India, I had minimal expectations. It was late, probably close to midnight, and after a quick shower, Mona started to massage me. She looked just like her photos – yes, serious and cold; she was about 23 years-old. And she hardly talked. Fortunately, her massage skills were really good.

Despite the late hour, she was still energetic and thorough in her massage. In fact, I’d say she was dead serious in her work. Dressed in an over-sized t-shirt covering her shorts, I only managed top roaming - with her bra on - during HJ. I did not ask to remove her bra…she didn’t look very friendly and I respected that she was focused on providing a professional massage.

By the time I left her apartment, I realised it was over an hour. I appreciated the proper massage she provided, and felt Mona could be friendlier with repeat visits.

A few days later, I was back at Mona’s. Again, it was around midnight. This time around, I saw Mona’s housemate (it was a 2-bedroom apartment). She looked mildly attractive, probably early 30s and had big tits. As I found out later, Mona’s housemate provided full-service.

Being my second visit inside a week, Mona was much friendlier. We had small talk during the massage – that’s when I realised she had a really soothing voice and she can be quite excite-able. The massage was very professional, like before. When it came to HJ time, that’s when things got interesting…

As she inched closer to me for HJ, I commented that she wore the same oversized t-shirt from a few days ago when I first visited. She was quick to reply it was washed and dried quickly in Singapore’s hot weather. I said “really?” and proceeded to sniff her t-shirt, which was really a lame excuse for me to get more intimate with her.

There was no resistance as I slowly removed her top, exposing those perfectly-shaped 34C knockers, au naturel, in all its glory, with a tiny waist. (In my first appointment, she kept her bra on). Her look began to grow on me, and seeing Mona topless for the first time elicited a rude response from my little brother – he was visibly throbbing without her even touching it!
Old 01-08-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3963 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good start for sharing of your past sexual experiences.

Looking forward to your next short story.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

…and seeing Mona topless for the first time elicited a rude response from my little brother – he was visibly throbbing without her even touching it!

I leaned forward (from sleeping on the bed), as I gently nudged Mona (who was sitting on the bed) to lay down. I breathed suggestively into her ear, down her neck, and kissed all over her ample breasts. My hand was busy, too, trying to remove her shorts. To my pleasant surprise, Mona helped remove her own shorts, paving the way for me to rub her v-zone through her panties. Her panties were moist. I tucked a finger underneath her panties and stroked her labia… she let out a soft moan.

Slowly, I rolled down her panties… I planted kisses on her inner thighs, and I could see she was spreading her legs wider, granting me unencumbered access to lick her sweet pussy. My hands continued to caress those soft breasts, as my hardened and expanded cock threatened to make a hole on the mattress as I lay in prone position.

Suddenly she just got up, put on her oversized t-shirt and marched out of the room!

I was like, what’s happening???!!!

In less than a minute, Mona came back to the room. She was clutching something in one hand. She had gone to her (FL) housemate to get a condom!

She was painfully shy when I took the packet of condom off her hand. She couldn’t even look at me. I swiftly removed her t-shirt and licked her erected nipples, navigating south till my tongue started tasting her pre-cum around her pussy. I knew Mona was ready.

Capping myself, I slowly inserted my tool into her luscious love cave, just a little, and little by little. It was our first time and I wanted a gentle entry that would make her yearn for more. It was quite tight, and I had to constantly withdraw a little, to be able to go deeper in my next thrust. Soon, she was comprehensively lubricated as her love juice began to wet my pubic hair. We continued in missionary position and developed a nice rhythm as she gave up trying to suppress her moans… then she clutched my biceps really hard, signalling her climaxing moments, and I unloaded into her heartily.

As I prepared to leave after washing up, I thought about payment. I gave her $200, on the pretext I stayed nearly 2 hours. She immediately returned $100. She gave me a hug and wished me goodnight. I kissed her cheek and took my leave.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

It was like an unspoken understanding – she provided an hour’s massage, and the rest was two consenting adults having a mutually enjoyable, albeit lustful, time. Mona and I made love as if it were “forbidden”. My sense was, she did not offer FJ; she desired it and maybe I got lucky.

Needless to say, Mona became my regular, whenever she was in Singapore. She had a few stints between 2014 and 2015, but each stint was just for a few weeks.

In a subsequent stint, her condo was in a quiet part of Geylang, where I stayed overnight on a few occasions. It just happened naturally. Towards the end of the massage, she would ask “are you staying over tonight”? I obliged every time.

Due to my late working hours, appointments with Mona were normally 11pm or later. She always accommodated me. And I was always the last customer for the day.

We had become quite friendly. I liked that Mona always delivered a professional massage. Thereafter, I left it entirely up to her. Mostly, we ended up making love.

One night, as Mona completed another solid massage session, she suggested that I “go wash my little brother”. It was “new” to me. Previously, after massage, we would caress each other, leading to passionate, awesome, bonking sessions. She had never given me a BJ/BBBJ before. That night, after washing my little brother, she performed an amazing BBBJ for me. It became the “standard” from then.

Some of the most delightful moments I had with Mona was making love in missionary position; she can be really shy and kept blushing until her cheeks were rosy pink. When I tease her about it, she simply switched to doggy position to avoid eye contact! I loved it as I thrust past her perky bums and cupped her soft, succulent pair of 36C’s from the back. And after she had climaxed, she would lay face down with her massive tits “spilling out at the sides”. Absolutely priceless.

During the overnight stays, Mona shared about her home town growing up. Where she lived, there was a lake nearby, and she enjoyed playing by the lake as she was fascinated by the fireflies that would frequent the lake. She reminisced about running around and hiding in the bushes, enjoying the outdoors and fooling around with her younger brother. We shared stories until we doze off, and would often wake up in each other’s embrace.

To me, Mona was first and foremost, a professional masseur, and I paid for the hourly massage services. She had, since the first time we copulated, declined additional payments. I did not insist as it would have implied that she sold FJ services.

Initially, I wondered if there was a hidden agenda. But as I spend more time with her, I concluded I was plain lucky I could fulfil her sexual needs when she needed it. And it was not always just about having sex. We’ve gone out for supper, had durian sessions and gone for late night car rides during her few stints here.

I last saw Mona in 2015, she was staying in the East. In what had become normal, we finished our massage session in a professional manner; I would wash up and returned to seduce her, ending up in a hot, steamy sexual encounter.

Mona was a solid masseur. And a closet lover - never upfront about her desires, but certainly a ready and capable participant when she wanted it.

I hope she is safe, healthy and happy, wherever she is.

Next: Suzie, the horny student.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
hanso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, camping for more updates.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Suzie, the horny student disguised as a masseur.

Suzie (pseudonym) was a China girl studying in Singapore. This was some eight years ago. I am calling her Suzie because she may have settled down here with a Singaporean guy.

She was introduced online by a veteran SBF bro, and was described as a fun-loving SYT student offering part-time massage to pay for her living expenses.

Suzie was a pretty girl with short hair, just covering her upper neck. About 1.6m tall, she had fair skin and loves fashion. She was about 23. Ten minutes into our maiden massage session, I knew she cannot massage if her life depended on it. But she was an interesting character. I think if you are in your early 20s, leaving China for the first time and have an adventurous spirit, you make the best of it!

(The story was) she left China to “escape” her gangster boyfriend to study English (language) in Singapore. In our second meeting, I told her candidly her massage and HJ “has room for improvement”. I said since my main motivation was to be jerked off to maximum pleasure, she must improve in the sensual department.

In response, Suzie asked how she could improve. I started seducing her, removing her clothes piece-by-piece down to her panties. Then I did the requisite painting from her ear lobes down to her crotch. I stopped and challenged her: do the same to me, with max sex appeal.

Suzy turned into a naughty student in her lacy panties. As she licked and kissed my body, I grabbed her cute 32B pair and tuned her sensitive nipples. I breached her panties and inserted my finger into her pussy, it was wet! I initiated frenching and soon reached out for my wallet nearby (where I kept a condom).

She gave me the "oh my god" look when I took out the condom, but did not say anything. After capping myself, I removed her panties and gave her a good pussy licking. Shortly, she pushed me away and mounted me as she rode and rode until I came. Since that day, we had regular weekly “meetings” that went something like this: pick her up after school (early afternoon) and drive to a nondescript motel not far from her school. I would receive a low quality 5-minute massage before we both turned into sex-starved bunnies. I paid the (advertised) $80-an-hour massage fee, despite meetings being full-blown fucking sessions.

I remember one time she was not feeling well and was resting at home. It happened on our regular meeting day, so I suggested a home visit to check on her well-being. Her place was very basic - a small, partitioned room in an old apartment in the East, with a common bathroom outside. Her room could only fit a single bed and a small 2-door wardrobe. There was a wall-mounted mirror and a small window. That was about it.

I put down the fruits I brought and hugged her. Maybe she was touched by my visit. The hug turned into kisses, and we ended-up fucking on her squeaky bed. At one point when doing it in the small bed, we slammed against the partition (wall) which shook vigorously - we froze for a few seconds, hoping the partition wouldn’t collapse!

(To be continued)
Old 02-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
PepijnLijnders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

Another great memory with Suzy was on a Friday evening, when my plans got cancelled at the last minute. I texted Suzie, who was out shopping with her classmates. I suggested drinks at a rooftop bar, something she told me she fancied.

Picked her up from Orchard and headed to the rooftop bar at the Scarlet Hotel. It was impromptu, and the drinks and nice atmosphere soon got the better of us… we decided to spend the night at the hotel. After checking-in, we walked to the nearby 7-Eleven and bought a few things… including a box of condoms.

At the hotel that night, we unleashed our innermost sexual fantasies. From the bathroom (breasts pressed against the glass wall as I doggy her intensively under the shower), to the couch (360 cowgirl), to the four-poster bed (multiple postures as permitted by the king-sized bed). All 3 condoms in the box were used by the time we went for breakfast. We were still so horny, I had to go back to 7-Eleven and buy another box of condoms, for one more hurray before we checked-out at noon.

Bali: Fucking in the Beach

A few weeks later was her school holidays. I suggested we took a few days off in Bali, since I had to clear some leave at work. Suzie was ecstatic! She assured me that we were going as friends (read: “no payment required”) but asked that I covered her travel costs.

It was her first time to Bali, while I am more familiar with the surroundings. Sight-seeing, eating and lazing by the pools occupied the day. An evening was for spa treatment. We stayed at a renowned 5-star resort, which had its own private beach and five different themed swimming pools in a sizeable estate. She was very, very happy. Given Suzy’s love for fashion, she really dressed up her part – sun dresses, shades, straw hat, bikini, linen casualwear…

And obviously, nights were spent on miscellaneous sexual exploits. On our final night, we had a mischievous idea. Let’s make love on the beach, we agreed as we finished our second bottle of red at dinner.

It was after 11pm, and the private beach at the resort we were at was deserted. We looked around for a “suitable spot”. Unfortunately, everywhere we went, there was either security cameras nearby, or a guard not far away, though the place was dimly lit throughout.

We finally found a spot that was camera-and-guard-free, and the garden landscaping gave us “some cover”. On the beach, the lyrical sounds of waves, the soothing ocean breeze, natural moonlight… it was so good! (Plus, the wine at dinner was beginning to kick-in). After laying out the towel on the beach, we started to smooch… she pulled down my shorts, capped me and started to blow like a champion. I reciprocated by giving her a good fingering till my fingers became sticky.

Suzy wore a Balinese-style batik summer dress (bought earlier that day) – without anything underneath! Her blow job was medal-worthy, which made me want to fuck her urgently! I had her go down on all-four, lifted her dress from behind to reveal her nice ass in the moonlight. I inserted my stiff dick into her dripping pussy and started banging her doggy style.

We realised shortly, as I was slamming into her from the back, that there was a “on-and-off” lighting effect! Apparently, my aggressive pounding movements had triggered the auto light sensor which was set-up in the landscaping nearby!

It was impossible to abort our beach mission (how does one un-fuck?), so we gamely finished our outdoor tryst without fuss, folded the sandy towel, and calmly walked away. On our way back to our room, we met a security guard, who greeted us “konbanwa”, thinking we were Japanese. We giggled like teenagers and ran back to our room.

After Bali, work became very busy and I travelled more frequently. I saw less of Suzy, maybe once every three weeks. But we continued to enjoy a high level of sexual satisfaction whenever we met. A “sweet incident” happened once when I sent her to meet friends after we had two steamy rounds that afternoon. She alighted from my car, suddenly she turned back and opened the car door. I thought she had left something behind. She leaned in and kissed me hard. “I forgot to kiss you”, she said, and dashed off again.

Gradually we stopped contact as I was travelling extensively. I noticed a couple of months later she was no longer profiled on SBF. I heard she started dating a Singaporean. Maybe she has settled down here.

Now when I drive past the private school where Suzy studied at, beautiful memories flashed back. Suzy was my horny student disguised as a masseur. It was not difficult to make her horny, and once she is turned on, she’s such a great lover!

Next: Amber, the choosy one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1