The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 14
Blow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

any kind bro can share r contact?
Old 01-08-2021, 09:40 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Powerful bro. At least it is fresh because she really do fj. But make sure it is clean. She likes to use pussy to grind cocks. At least she did that to me. I try to go as early as possible to take first slot. At least I won’t be licking someone cum on her tits and pussy.

I love to cum on her tits and she just use tissue to clean and then pull up her tops. Not sure whether she wash with water or not. Haha! A bit scary and since then, I don’t dare to go at night
OMG!!! Lucky I had stopped going there liao
Old 01-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
OMG!!! Lucky I had stopped going there liao
Go early la bro! If u go 8pm, the pussy impossible to be fresh one la. Even if no one pant, also smelly from the sweat. Same as neh neh la.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:38 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go early la bro! If u go 8pm, the pussy impossible to be fresh one la. Even if no one pant, also smelly from the sweat. Same as neh neh la.
Rest first. I worry the covid virus hiding inside her abalone
Old 01-08-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 0
hero_ is one of the Best!hero_ is one of the Best!hero_ is one of the Best!

Hi Im new to Boyzilian and IPL. Is there any good joint with SYT ML in amk to recommend? Sun Tan service? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Pm u already…later post here tio kan
Thank you brudder! Recieved!

Actually what are the standard damages for ala carte menu?
Old 02-08-2021, 09:48 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
But my imagination is still with lady boss A & cute little H at AE
I waited very long liao
Old 02-08-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

I also very long never go liao. Got other places to recommend besides BMC and AMK?
Old 02-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Trying to aim to get into Lina and Abby abalone leh ! But my imagination is still with lady boss A & cute little H at AE . Haha !

Any bros tried to unlock A? Waiting for someone to unlock her hahaha
Old 02-08-2021, 05:00 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i also q-ing lei..
I let you Q behind me
Old 02-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Any bros tried to unlock A? Waiting for someone to unlock her hahaha
Lady boss A don’t do massage and waxing right? Difficult to unlock
Old 04-08-2021, 09:44 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Lady boss A don’t do massage and waxing right? Difficult to unlock
A don't do massage and waxing. H do waxing for female only
Old 04-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jamestanned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Any kind soul can pm me contact for boyzillian? The one that I have ex amk and alr left.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Knotnaive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone can share R's contact?
Old 05-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
playplay88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayplay88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind bro to share the contact with me to plz.... thank u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread