The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
strategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystrategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Hope my write up didn't bore u guys Cheers
Old 06-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategy51 View Post
Superb sharing bro!
Old 11-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aidahafeizi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife is the shy type. Once in bali club, i made my wife wore a jumper dress( length till above her knees and command style, no bra and panties) just love her attractin attention. I tried pushing the boundaries and made her drunk in sky garden and choose the spot with most guys and crowded. Wihile dancing i whispered to her, wat happens in bali, stays in bali and then proceded to the gents. There i approached 2 guys to dance with her. W/out her acknowldege as i wanted to see wat would happen. Within mins, the 2 guys were all over her body as i looked from afar. My wife was in her world as one guy was kissing her neck while another was cupping her from behind. As i was getting a hard on, i tot of joining the action, but my wife suddenly pushed them aside and came towards me saying she wanted to go back to the room as she was too wasted. Tot of asking the guys to join us but my wife didnt want to. I tried persuading her but she die2 dont want. Damn... That was my 1st of many failed attempt.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
That's awesome!

My wife knows that I always wanted 3some & she's game for it but the lady can only blow me at most. However, I've told her that my idea of 3some also means MMF she has a big appetite & I'd like to reward her for all these wonderful years so it would be fun to have all her holes filled. So, far we've only tried triple penetration with toys
Old 12-08-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

strategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystrategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow triple penetration even if only with toys, that still show ur wife enjoy juz one stick to her pussy. Good luck Mr Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
That's awesome!

My wife knows that I always wanted 3some & she's game for it but the lady can only blow me at most. However, I've told her that my idea of 3some also means MMF she has a big appetite & I'd like to reward her for all these wonderful years so it would be fun to have all her holes filled. So, far we've only tried triple penetration with toys
Old 12-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Samster

Bro Aida, thats a hugh step I bet. The thing with dealing with wife is that, timing is the most impt part of everything, and more concerns than juz a normal gal outside. Anyway keep it up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidahafeizi View Post
My wife is the shy type. Once in bali club, i made my wife wore a jumper dress( length till above her knees and command style, no bra and panties) just love her attractin attention. I tried pushing the boundaries and made her drunk in sky garden and choose the spot with most guys and crowded. Wihile dancing i whispered to her, wat happens in bali, stays in bali and then proceded to the gents. There i approached 2 guys to dance with her. W/out her acknowldege as i wanted to see wat would happen. Within mins, the 2 guys were all over her body as i looked from afar. My wife was in her world as one guy was kissing her neck while another was cupping her from behind. As i was getting a hard on, i tot of joining the action, but my wife suddenly pushed them aside and came towards me saying she wanted to go back to the room as she was too wasted. Tot of asking the guys to join us but my wife didnt want to. I tried persuading her but she die2 dont want. Damn... That was my 1st of many failed attempt.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

-Having sex with her while she is dressed in a tight vinyl French maid outfit, spike heels and thick makeup. (might be a challenge)
-Having sex with her in a tight satin qipao with thick makeup(done)
-Having her wear a shiny cocktail dress and heels, taking her out and having sex after. (will be doing)
Old 12-08-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Been married for 11 years, of coz we have to think of new ideas to spice up our sex life. Been coaxing my wife to swinging or mmf for years and finally she agreed to try soft swing. So we happen to met a couple and aft a few meet up, we all agreed to have it a go.

We started off with swap massage to undressing each other wives. Well I would agreed the other guy's wife has a very seducing syt figure and nice perky nipples to tune and to suck but…… I couldn't really pay too much attention on her, I was the whole time looking at the other guy touching my wife, sucking her tits and fingering her as well as looking at my wife moaning and grabbing his cock.

The scene really got mi crazy, after so many years of coaxing, finally my fantasy came true. As we all agreed its only a soft swing, after foreplay with swapping wife, we return back to each other partner and continue screwing. I whisper to my wife and ask her how is it, she replied ok. She rather the shy type.

The other guy did secretly suggest to mi about gg full swing(swap partner sex) , saying he got rubbers. I knew it as he was like gg to swallow my wife when they r having foreplay and keep looking deep into my wife super wet pussy when fingering her. But my wife reject as I promise her this is juz a try out.

Overall we had a wonderful experience but if I could go back time, I will choose a couple with a very handsome and charming hubby. Guess it will have better effect on my wife. Coz aft that one time, my wife nv really wanted to swing again.

I strongly believe in one thing, no matter how decent, shy or conservative a woman will be. There is always a slutty side hidden somewhere. I would consider my wife a conservative woman.

There is once when our house is having renovation, we stay over at a very good frd of mine and my wife know him well too. He is a very nice guy hmmm juz that a bit too flirty haha always changing gf and often having ONS. He lives alone.

At first aft shifting in, my wife wasn't wearing what she wear in our own home. She will wear bra and only take off when gg to bed. Aft a week, guess she is more comfy and started not wearing bra. She like to wear singlet and fbt short at home, more cooling and comfy.

Sometimes her perky nippples will protrude out from her singlet, ever catch my frd ogling and I was super turn on. My wife nv notice at all. One night while we were making out, I told my wife and she was kinda excited and delighted over it. Hmmmm I was thinking, nice. That night her moan was louder and sluttier. haha (Purposely trying to let my frd hear?)

Sometime I would ask my frd over to my room to play PS3 while my wife is about to sleep or slept. As my wife all along knew my fantasy, we did agreed to tease my frd. My wife will pretend she is sleeping while we both playing games and she will sleep in pose revealing her side boob or a little of pussy glimpse from her fbt short as she dun wear panty at home. Same thing, caught a few times my frd peeping. I even said my stomach pain, need to go toilet, ask him wait for mi.

While my wife is pretending sleeping and while I'm away to the toilet, my wife peep back at him and he did move near to my wife and peep at her almost outside nipples and side pussy, my wife told mi he was very near, inches away. That night when we finish gaming, we fuck like crazy.

When I was fucking her hard, when she was abt to cum, I asked her, will she agreed to let him fuck u? her answer was, yes yes I wan, I wan him to fuck mi hard, suck my nipples, lick mi. As usual, aft hearing this, I couldn't hold any longer to enjoy more, I came………

Usually what my wife replied mi when she was cumming and aft our making out is totally different. U guys know what I mean. But that night, aft our session, I asked her again. Will she let him fuck her? She replied, (maybe) and quickly tug into blanket and sleep. I kissed her good night and said, I love u to her.

After reading so many bros here sharing abt tis topic, couldn't help myself to share with u guys here too but notice Ive written too much haha

Anyway for those who have read untill here, thanks for reading and wish all bros make their fantasies come true and most importantly, hurting no one
Cheers
Bro nice story I enjoy reading it. Any more coming. ...
Cheers
Old 12-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
wow triple penetration even if only with toys, that still show ur wife enjoy juz one stick to her pussy. Good luck Mr Porsche
Oh well, she's the one asking for it but the anal toy is always the difficult part because of movement so either someone holds it or a real man's cock will be better as it's a meat rather than hard material, you know what I mean.

Quote:
. I tried persuading her but she die2 dont want. Damn... That was my 1st of many failed attempt.
Hey would like to hear from you masters. How do you deal with the psychological part of letting your wife man handled & even sex? The cuckold issue.

Wife says she'll never betray me & have sex with other men but she has a big appetite. I love her a lot & would like her to be pleasured in my presence rather than secretly as I'm always away. Our sessions are usually between 15-30mins & she gets her orgasm but never multiples so the only way to last a full hour or make her cum again & again is to have another man or men.

What surprised me was she's alright to let another naked woman in but only up to oral & no sex so it's only fair that she gets her share

The problem is once we enter this world of partners sharing, can we actually handle it? Ladies & gentlemen, please share your experiences, thanks!
Old 12-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My wife is the shy type.

Damn... That was my 1st of many failed attempt.
bro, pls share some more of your other attempts....

hope to learn something from ur experience...
Old 12-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Staplesfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We have tried one that after drinking session with my wife. On our way back to home... Both kind of horny and tipsy after alcohol effect. She starts to take off her cloth and asking me to rub her boobs... While driving. It was around 3am... We both getting out of control. She was giving me a quick bj and suddenly she took off everything even panty and left it on the car desk. Winding down the windows. A motorist was passing by our car and keep looking at my wife. Bcos of she is fully naked. So I purposely drive very slow and my heart is kind of beats extremely fast. He must be enjoying a lot
Old 13-08-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice write up bro, long time didnt chat with u. haha.. Drop me a email.
Old 13-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

hi buddy. How r u? Keep in touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Nice write up bro, long time didnt chat with u. haha.. Drop me a email.
Old 13-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
haitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a lurker around here for many years. Decided to share a little this time.

Gf and I have been together for 5 years and she's the most adventurous gf out of the 6 or 7 that I had. Managed to get her to share with me her past experiences. Some of which include having sex with a teacher while in poly (no joke), sex with her boss after work, a few ONS from clubbing sessions. I guess it has got to do with her rather open mind on sex as well as her figure. Probably accumulated some good karma in my past life to be able to get a gf with this kind of figure. Firm D cup boobs but she's tall and weighs only 54kg.

Not sure why but I keep fantasising about having 2 cocks satisfying her at once. One is doggie position and folding her D cups while she sucks the other. Her appetite for sex is huge, always wanting to cum multiple times.

But having said that, it's just a fantasy that will never come true for us as we're not ready for stuff like this. At least not for now so please don't PM me.

Thanks for reading.
Old 13-08-2014, 03:51 AM
Samster

Continue from my previous encounter.

Since my wife didn't reject my suggestion directly, I told her then I will try to arrange. She replied, u crazy har? After so many years being together, more or less I know and understand her quite a bit. Her kind of reply is ok but shy to admit.

So one night I supposedly bought a lot of beer and waited for my frd to come back from work, we have quite a bit of drink and I started my plan. Why drink?
If anything unpleasant or may cause embarrassment I can use the excuse of being high or drunk.

I asked him, how u find my wife? He replied, what u mean? She is a very nice lady and a very good wife. I said, I know. What I mean is, do u think she is sexy? can a normal man get sexually attracted to her? He quickly asked me, why? she got other man outside? Impossible. I said, no no no. Then we carry on drinking….

I told him about us, e.g. we are very open in our marriage and Im different from normal husband, Im fine with my wife flirting or gg out partying with guys even having sex with him , only if she agreed or want but all I need to be aware of. With the effect from our beer, he calmly replied, wow u so good one.
Hardly got husband can accept this kind of thing.

Continue drinking…..and I asked if he think my wife is sexy? He replied, of coz!! I asked him again, if she is sexually attractive? He again replied, yeah of coz. Then….I ask if he ever think of fucking her? He got a shock and replied mi, of coz not!!!! I calm him down and told him, Im ok if he wan coz my wife ok with u too. He like suddenly wake up from the drunkness and told mi, he like to fuck gals but his principle is never to touch his friend gf/wife.

Feeling the tension, I calm him down by quickly telling him, its a joke bro. He's alright aft awhile and we continues drinking till late. The next day, we treat like nothing happen. We merely take it as we were both drunk and anyhow rubbish talk.

I didn't really told my wife abt it and she did not remind me too. But most of the time when we make out, we started role playing. Of coz I act as my friend, being drunk and sneak into our room, our sex was great, my wife was so wet during our foreplay and she actually squirt a bit for the first time. The best part was asking my wife to moan for his name when I bang her, she really take it thats it was my friend fucking her, she was damn high and and came hard, for mi, as usually, the moment my wife started calling my friend's name, I couldn't control much and came hard into her too.

After started role playing, I often suggest my wife to wear super revealing clothes at home or when we go out at night chilling. My friend will still catch a few glance of my slutty wife.

My wife told mi she enjoy what we are doing and guess she will only enjoy more when all are juz fantasy, role playing. Maybe not actually doing it for real…..

Hope u guys enjoy my humble sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1