The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 12-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 13
meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

SNS Armin

Had her yesterday and this is my short review on her.

Location : easy to find but honestly not the best place to be in.
Looks : 9/10 (like I said one of the best looking. Sweet GND)
Boobs : 9/10 (tal, sexy figure and super slim)
BBBj : 9/10 (eye contact and nice slurpy with lot of licking)
FJ : 9/10 (cowgirl was great and nice ass to doggie)
Frenchie : yes lots of tongue action
Gfe : 9/10 (lot of hug and cuddle and small kisses here and there before deep frenching)
Attitude: 9/10 (hardworking and chatty, friendly and good service)

I has no regret as it was one of the best sex i ever had.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman View Post
..(some of the guys I know have stopped chionging altogether since this virus pandemic started), the supply of ladies has also dropped tremendously in the last one month in SG.

..I have been to her place in Chiangmai before, and trust me, they don’t need more than US$200 a month to survive comfortably there if she cooks everyday.

Maybe it’s because they are not highly educated, so most of them just view COVID as a highly dangerous and lethal virus like a death sentence, especially after they saw what happened to China Wuhan. Especially for the FL line, this can be seen as a “dangerous” job to most as there is a lot of personal touching or physical contact required, not forgetting that most are required to kiss or french their customers. Even simple hugging is highly dangerous.
this is very true as i stopped chionging altogether now as the number of fishes as dropped in the entire region. there are more thai FLs than PRC in HK now on some websites

With an paid up unit, living cost is less than 200 SGD for me in CM per month. 200 USD is very comfortable for 1 pax already.

loads of fake news also helped towards giving people the idea that the virus is very lethal. most do not read further or compare with other viruses such as the common flu. the media update daily helps worsen the image.

overall an excellent and good insightful post.
Old 12-03-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
this is very true as i stopped chionging altogether now as the number of fishes as dropped in the entire region. there are more thai FLs than PRC in HK now on some websites

With an paid up unit, living cost is less than 200 SGD for me in CM per month. 200 USD is very comfortable for 1 pax already.

loads of fake news also helped towards giving people the idea that the virus is very lethal. most do not read further or compare with other viruses such as the common flu. the media update daily helps worsen the image.

overall an excellent and good insightful post.
Yeah tbh the virus is not deadly but the spread is faster then SARS and Mers which mean will overwhelm the health care system if not checked. Plus cases whereby young ppl with no previous health condition took a month to recover from covid. So yeah.....Don't underestimate the spread.
Old 13-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Well I think bottom line is that many FL are now finding it difficult to come to Singapore. If they enter from a high risk country and are told that they need to self-quarantine for 14 days, good luck to all their earnings. This is especially true for a lot of FLs who only come in for 2 weeks to 1 month at most.

And now we are banning visitors from Spain, Italy and Germany. FL3 zone supply just dried up even more. Don't expect prices to fall.

On the plus side, I guess if we see anybody here being advertised as Spanish, we will know she's actually from Latin America.
Old 14-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

This review is for Tiffany from VPremium:

Finally had a chance to book Tiffany after being away for work. Thankfully I managed to catch her since she’s about to finish her current stint here. And I personally wanted to experience for myself whether or not she’s the GFE queen as many bros have mentioned.

And the answer is an unequivocal YES! After I entered, we engaged in a bit of chit chat and light kisses before she helped me out of my clothes. We were off to a good start. I was excited as she reminded me of Jap AV actress Yoshikawa Aimi, who is equally busty. See the pic of Yoshikawa here :

In the bathroom, Tiffany was gentle and carefully washed me, while taking the opportunity to inspect my cock. Luckily I control myself while she gently stroke my cock up with soap.

Back on the bed, I could now savour and hold her two awesome titties in my hands. They’re definitely natural and the biggest pair of tits I’ve seen on a Vietnamese (think even bigger than some of the fake tits on some of the other girls). I’m sure those bros who have held them in your hands would agree. They’re also very well rounded, making them look even bigger. My hands and lips immediately went to work on them. I couldn’t get enough of them but I also wanted to give her a good tongue lashing below.

She’s well shaven and smells great below. I spent some time giving her the tongue lashing that she enjoyed quite thoroughly. And while I was at it, I also gave her a nice round of AR, which she said was the first time anyone had licked her ass. She was quite wet after that and it was time for her to pleasure me back. We started with a 69 as she wanted me to continue to lick her while she proceeded to lick and slurp on my cock. It took a while before I got hard. Thankfully for me, she managed to do it and came back up where we did some furious DFK...her tongue is amazing! And I enjoyed twirling my tongue in her mouth too. I was glad she reciprocated as I had read that she didn’t allow frenching for some bros.

For the main course, I definitely wanted those tits in front of me while she did a cowgirl. We continued our furious frenching and I was squeezing her tits as if I was trying to extract some milk from those ponderous tits having in front of me. Next up was doggie so I could check out her fleshy ass. Finally went back to missionary so I could continue to play with her tits while I fucked her like a jack rabbit. Seeing her tits bounced while I pumped her hard and fast is really a sight to behold. Something like this:

Finally proceeded to tear off the rubber and squirted all over her body and her tits. I was perspiring and my heart was beating so damn fast. I was thinking to my lazy self: that’s my workout for the day!

Here are my humble ratings:
Looks - 8/10 (can discount a bit from the makeover photos but she still has a sweet face. But quite similar to the pic I uploaded above. As mentioned, she reminded me of Jap AV actress Yoshikawa Aimi.)
Body - 8.5/10 (she’s the bah bah type. Those who prefer slim petite girls like Grace and Yuki may not like her. But those who like voluptuous bodies will enjoy hers)
Tits - 10/10 (Biggest pair of natural tits in the market. ‘Nuff said)
Frenching - 10/10 (I was happy that she was willing to engage in tongue fights with me throughout the session)
Painting - 8.5/10 (Very nice to lick...but no fingering allowed)
FJ - 9/10 (she’s tight and willing to try all positions)
GFE - 10/10 (confirmed she’s the type you wanna keep for yourself. Her English is good so no communication barrier.)
RTF - Yes (Think she’s leaving soon but those who have not tried shld grab the opportunity. May be a while before she comes back)

Last edited by lionheart8; 14-03-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old 14-03-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 17
DaTouWaWa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaTouWaWa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR - Nona SNS

Saw her pic and fast hand fast leg sat morning book liao. I still not fast enough and kena book all the way until evening.

Face: slutty, bitchy and those ahlian type, asian looks

Body: slim with perky butt and sexy curve figure
Boobs: natural C. Soft soft like tofu

French: suck your tongue like a vacuum cleaner

Fingering and painting: Of course! its my favorite part of the play

BBBJ: nice suction with firm grip and deepthroat.

FJ: tight and knows how to use her vaginal muscle to clamp your dick

Attitude: speak limited english.
GFE: high and know how to treat and pamper man.

Overall it was good fuck.

Damn angpai

as not easy to book.
Old 14-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kimchiwithrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SNS Armin

Here's my first ever FR on SBF and I think she deserves it!

I knocked on the door and she appeared wearing a a sexy little nightgown. She looks almost exactly like the live photos, minus a bit of makeup. We sat on the bed and chatted for a while but I got impatient and started peeling her nightgown off. Underneath she was wearing sexy lingerie, garters and stockings. Shame she had to take those off for the shower.

After the shower we started with DFK and she was great at this. Then she gave me a BBBJ before going to 69 and I started painting her. I can tell you bros, she's a pleasure to paint. Cleanly shaven, no smell, and when you lick the entrance to her pussy it's sweet! Like nectar!

After that she put the cap on and started riding me, and we tried a few positions before she finished me off with a BBBJ + HJ combo.

She's definitely one of the gems here, please be nice to her bros.

Ratings:

Looks: 9/10 a blonde goddess, SYT face that's super cute
Body: 9/10 no fat, slim figure, perky little butt that is great for spanking. She even enjoys it!
Boobs: 7/10 natural A/Bs, nice and soft with pink little nipples that are great for sucking. Not for boob lovers.
BBBJ: 8/10 enjoyable, could've used a bit more eye contact
Painting: 10/10 cute little pussy that tastes sweet! Painting her is addictive lol
FJ:9/10 very accommodating, tried many positions, even fucked her against the mirror that was awesome.
GFE 9/10: DFK was great, she can speak english relatively well, no problems with communication.
Old 15-03-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
FR for Coco from Modelsforyou

OKT: 10/10 responsive

Looks: 9/10 cute look like monkey very pretty, mid 20s

Body: 10/10 no body fats slim SYT body tall 165cm abt 48kg

Boobs: 12/10 all natural Cs nicely shaped

BBBJ: 9/10 Sensual, slow and wet with lots of DT

French: yea DFK

FJ: 8/10 Accomodating in all positions, did CG and missionary, view of small waist and big boobs is gr8!

GFE: Max super high GFE

RTF: Yes!

Overall one of the best fuck in dome 3, little bit pricey but worth it all!
Great fuck!
Great body, slim with C cup torpedo tits.
Fucked her RAW and creampied her

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 21-03-2020 at 09:43 PM.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaraho View Post
Coco FR from model4u

Quickie during lunchtime for 150/60/1.

Looks: 8/10, 90% to photo as she is not fair, slight tan
Body: 9/10, tall and slim with huge rack
FJ: 8/10, very responsive and reactive
GFE: 8/10, GFE is there, she do try to break ice without me initiate, though maybe slight scripted due to language barrier
Is the stable gone?
Old 16-03-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold

Now with the new enforced stay home notice, harder to get Jap, Viet, Korean and some EU FL
Old 16-03-2020, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

it's not harder... is you wont be able to get them unless they want to come in and self quarantine for 14 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterplanet View Post
Now with the new enforced stay home notice, harder to get Jap, Viet, Korean and some EU FL
Old 16-03-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

GG. Maybe can start surveying the local scene since i do find locals in overseas joints sometimes. since the restrictions applies to locals too, ladies in need of money would now offer local services than try their luck overseas.

but their prices believing they have golden genitals ....gotta come down.
Old 16-03-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MFBR1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
Is the stable gone?
I think they’re back today!
Old 16-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pilabong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

EUROPEAN BABE 💝💛💝 21 Y.O.!!! 💝💛💝 New in SINGAPORE 💝💛💝 NICOLE

A young and pretty girl exactly like pictures. Uni Grad In her home country. No DFK but was good in all other aspect. Like picking an Ang moh in a pub and have passionate sex. Okt please bring more of such quality in future.
Old 16-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Rice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First blood on Daria SNS

Beautiful and nice looking lady as posted by OKT
Slime toned body frame with C size boobs.
Fair skin and have a nice and perky natural assets.
Frenching was intense and GFE is over the max meter.
Her BBBJ is the best that i've ever tried. 20/10
Skillful with lot of slurping sound and deepthroat.
Able to perform 69 and pussy was wet, tight and tasty with no smell.
FJ was great and flexible with multiple position changes, sexy horny soft moans to keep me high.
Service standard was high and good, go all the way with no short cut.

She able to speak very fluent english which make ice breaking and easy one.

She has a bubbly, chatty and friendly character.

Daria is a MUST TRY for all bros. Do not miss her.

OKT quick and swift in response.

Will RTF for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1