The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 03-06-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
nightsout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeSex View Post
Really bro... My Erika I met definitely not PRC... Are you sure you got the right Erika?... Mine is not in Novena area...
I can converse in Japanese and Korean with this lady. She stay Clarke area. Novena as everyone all know is the Kazakhstan “Korean” lady as I rejected her too as she is PRC.

Maybe you mix them up... hahaha
Don’t know man. I just followed the number on the thread. Aiya places can be everywhere but I think the FL is the same eh. Seemed like jap erica and that khazakh could be the same lady but I’m just sharing my encounter. No rejection fee so I went up since it’s near my house. Went in and I immediately reject and walked out.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsout View Post
Don’t know man. I just followed the number on the thread. Aiya places can be everywhere but I think the FL is the same eh. Seemed like jap erica and that khazakh could be the same lady but I’m just sharing my encounter. No rejection fee so I went up since it’s near my house. Went in and I immediately reject and walked out.
I shouldn’t say this but I did check her Japanese passport.
She is a Japanese staying at Clarke.
You got it wrong bro.

Last edited by SafeSex; 03-06-2021 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Ok
Old 03-06-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
figsheng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just had a session with erikajap. It was a superb session

Didn’t regret making the decision.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsout View Post

Got people really pay rejection fee? Not happy with what u see just walk out. Who so stupid pay rejection fees?
Old 04-06-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 15
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So is Erikajap real hottie or the fake one as described?
Old 04-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Got people really pay rejection fee? Not happy with what u see just walk out. Who so stupid pay rejection fees?
Nothing stupid about paying rejection fees. I pay rejection fees, especially if it is stated upfront in the ad.

It's only fair to the girl, every booking slot is literally money for her. If I find that she is really not to my liking I would politely just say that she's not my type, put down a Yusof Ishak and just leave. All the FLs I turned down seem to understand and appreciate this. I also paid rejection fees to an FL who had very bad stretch marks in her stomach because she gave birth to triplets, and to another FL who had breast reduction surgery but still had visible scars. In both cases I paid a little more than the usual reject fee, and I wish them well.

I don't think I am spoiling the market by paying a reject fee. Girls who work this line appreciate customers who understand that they need to be compensated for their time. As a minor bonus point, in established vice rings (think $$$$$$s) the girls also leave reviews and ratings for the customer so treating them nicely sometimes pays dividends in ways I never expected.

Only if the girl IRL is very different from the one in the picture, then I will tell her off for falsely representing herself and just walk out. I always make it a point to post a bad review about her to make sure that others do not fall into the same trap.

Last edited by Penguin23; 04-06-2021 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Old 04-06-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Nothing stupid about paying rejection fees. I pay rejection fees, especially if it is stated upfront in the ad.
Respect. Up you my humble points.

Good day, old timer
Old 04-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Well said sir! Only cheapskate idiots seem to think differently
Old 05-06-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefeugo View Post
So is Erikajap real hottie or the fake one as described?
Bro. You can check her out.
By the way, there is no need of rejection fee as not stated in ads.
If you don’t like her, you can just walk away.

If you like her after deeds, write a FR to show your support.
Just don’t be like the other guy who said he met her but got the wrong place or maybe the wrong girl. Haha

Have a good time, bro.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeSex View Post
Bro. You can check her out.
By the way, there is no need of rejection fee as not stated in ads.
If you don’t like her, you can just walk away.

If you like her after deeds, write a FR to show your support.
Just don’t be like the other guy who said he met her but got the wrong place or maybe the wrong girl. Haha

Have a good time, bro.
I think if you've monitored this great bonks thread for a year, this issue crops up about a few times before, with a specific stable with a lady OKT that pretends the gals are all 'independent', yet can do bait and switch.

This is why I only frequent specific OKT - gals look genuine in real life, not just photos.

So now you've had a good experience, but two other FRs say they had different gals, so guys, you are paying premium for foreign FL, please verify, can be simply ask them to show passport.

Last edited by Keima; 05-06-2021 at 03:16 PM.
Old 05-06-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I think if you've monitored this great bonks thread for a year, this issue crops up about a few times before, with a specific stable with a lady OKT that pretends the gals are all 'independent', yet can do bait and switch.

This is why I only frequent specific OKT - gals look genuine in real life, not just photos.

So now you've had a good experience, but two other FRs say they had different gals, so guys, you are paying premium for foreign FL, please verify, can be simply ask them to show passport.
Totally agree with you.
If the other 2 guys has bad experiences, they can write their FR but not referring to mine.
Referring my thread FR is saying I’m fake which I don’t like.
I write my FR because I enjoy and want to share my experience.
I also saw another guy saying he enjoy with Jap Erika.

Everyone has their own opinions which is fair but don’t ever belittle other threads just because their dicks couldn’t find the right pussy. Hahaha
Old 05-06-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spoink47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sup guys,

any recommendation for the first time? thanks
Old 06-06-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiotkh View Post
Kylie was the one who has pse

but she is taking break now

for bros who tried her..you know what I mean
Hi Bro,

drop u a PM. thanks,
Old 06-06-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

notsleepyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any vp girls recommended for first timer vp?
Old 06-06-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

notsleepyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any vp girls recommended for first timer vp?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1