The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3882

A good jio for all the bros.

Decided to venture out of ML scene since there isnt any good ones and the APs are all quite busy at the moment.

Msg her and got the address. She actually came down to meet me in person wearing a real tight top and mini skirt. Damn sexy ,unlike the pictures as it made her look fat. Friendly vibe and quite slutty if you ask me, very chatty and friendly.

Without fail, after shower, i made her kneel in front of the sofa while i sit on it enjoying her slow and sensual blowjob. Her skills are excellent and rewarding to see watch CNA while having a blowjob. After a good long 10 minutes, she signaled me to turn around to enjoy her AR. Made me hard and longing to fuck her upside down. We did missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Holding on to her slim waist while dogging is really power. This made me cum in no time! She is one who actually can make u wan to fuck her more and she really keep her figure damn well. Her face might be a bit aged but its ok for me. My FR for being long away from the scene. Quite a nice gem to rotate.

Oi..... go back to your FL Dome 2 lah...... this is massage thread... not FL thread.
Old 24-12-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinky30 View Post
FR: https://sglonelyguy.site/jiajia-massage/

FR for Jia Jia.

I was browsing through the forum and saw mixed reviews about Jia Jia. After checking on telegram and reviews stated on the websites, i decided to give her a try.

Looks : 7/10 (she was without makeup and filters)
Massage: 8/10, better than massage parlour.
CBJ - 7/10
Auto-roam- Can touchy touchy but gently. She forbids licking or sucking her nips.
GFE: 8/10, she is a genuine lady and very chatty. She did not use her phone much. Only after when she ended the massage and told me to turn over, she replied to a few messages.

Her massage is soothing and comes with good strength. I asked if she knew how to do JG so she gave me a simple one. HJ was sensual and definitely not rushing. Although not the best, still was enjoyable.

Please do support her and give her a try. You will know her sad story once she open up to you.

Will RTM when got $$$

Merry Christmas to all~
Like clockwork, this ML sure to have this kind of Good FR from newbie and usually after a series of mixed FR from more reliable bros. And always end with some statement urging bros to support her etc. Please lah, stop all these fake publicity or attempts to "bury" the mixed/bad FRs.

I have not patronised her (her looks don't pass my test) nor am I trying to ruin her ricebowl. All I know is she is not a new ML, seen her last year or so, same pictures. If she is truly consistently good or has strong selling points, she wouldn't have gone under the radar of so many regular bros here. Suggest her supporters to advice her to up her game and if she is indeed good, word of mouth will spread. Until that happens, these suspicious looking FRs is NOT going to do her business wonders.
Old 24-12-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Decided to venture out of ML scene since there isnt any good ones and the APs are all quite busy at the moment.
Hi bro, u should be posting non-massage fr in their relevant sections

Here is for massage ladies

Old 24-12-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.site/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Just wondering if any bros have latest FR on her?
Text her however no response, so texted An Ran, however not available, then text Fei Er and manage to get a time with her.

Of course still positive reviews on Fei Er from my last visit with her.
Nicely maintained lady for eyes to feast on. Also realised her dress code is the same as when I visited her, nothing to be worried about cos she still smell fresh and sexy. =D

Told her no need to massage me since she still recovering from her shoulder strain but just relax & chitchat. See her keep pounding her shoulder then went with the flow and help her stretch & press some. She jokingly tell me how come now change hands to me massaging her. Feeling her skin, admiring her tattoos, unzip her top like unwrapping Xmas present and starting fondling her nehneh, then pull down her bra while enjoying the view & playing with it. Maybe got chemistry too cos while I do that from her back, she moved her hands back to grab my dick while the other hand is playing with my balls.
Didn’t go down south cos she don’t really allow, but the occasional rubbing on her thighs and revealing her panties felt like it’s close to making out.

Quite enjoyable session with her.
Old 24-12-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Please do support her and give her a try. You will know her sad story once she open up to you.
Please stay all of this transactional bro..
If you found her good, just rtm as you can

But dun kc so much, an endless hole for you
Later when you found out the TRUTH (or you wont found it), you cant take it
Unless your pocket is very very deep enuf
Old 24-12-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Bro, I think you are referring to the old place..the current one is much better...
Yeap, i met her before she moved, i didnt realise she move when im writing my FR.
Old 24-12-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

A good jio for all the bros.

Ermmm.... 10 char
Old 24-12-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro PolarBear, unfortunately I am kinda hibernating since my previous regular RTC. Heavier family commitments during year-end festive period too, likely resume this hobby when 2021 is upon us. Main issue is no ML out there at the moment really entice me very much lol
understandable. i'm still hibernating too. will look out for your adventure next year
Old 24-12-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
FR: https://sglonelyguy.site/jiajia-massage/

FR for Jia Jia.

I was browsing through the forum and saw mixed reviews about Jia Jia. After checking on telegram and reviews stated on the websites, i decided to give her a try.

Looks : 7/10 (she was without makeup and filters)
Massage: 8/10, better than massage parlour.
CBJ - 7/10
Auto-roam- Can touchy touchy but gently. She forbids licking or sucking her nips.
GFE: 8/10, she is a genuine lady and very chatty. She did not use her phone much. Only after when she ended the massage and told me to turn over, she replied to a few messages.

Her massage is soothing and comes with good strength. I asked if she knew how to do JG so she gave me a simple one. HJ was sensual and definitely not rushing. Although not the best, still was enjoyable.

Will RTM when got $$$

Merry Christmas to all~
This seems like a cut and paste job
Please don’t mislead others
Old 24-12-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Like clockwork, this ML sure to have this kind of Good FR from newbie and usually after a series of mixed FR from more reliable bros. And always end with some statement urging bros to support her etc. Please lah, stop all these fake publicity or attempts to "bury" the mixed/bad FRs.

I have not patronised her (her looks don't pass my test) nor am I trying to ruin her ricebowl. All I know is she is not a new ML, seen her last year or so, same pictures. If she is truly consistently good or has strong selling points, she wouldn't have gone under the radar of so many regular bros here. Suggest her supporters to advice her to up her game and if she is indeed good, word of mouth will spread. Until that happens, these suspicious looking FRs is NOT going to do her business wonders.
Totally agree with this assessment. It’s the Xmas spirit so let me be inclined to give benefit of the doubt. Let’s say she really has a sad story then she should realise that if she provide good service customers will come. She should try to understand the game. Get a highly regarded senior to gauge her service rather than a newly created account with just one post. As I read the fr, some girls don’t like zhut zhut that’s fine. But need to be gentle to touch the breasts? She probably the sort where if you try to touch her breasts she quickly shout be gentle ok or try to remove your hand or brush it away. It’s a mood killer for me. Perhaps she had come across more rough customers than others but this is an impt part of the sensual experience.

To be honest already the acceptance here for quality service not very stringent. Some of the vanilla girls still continue to have a steam of customers. If she want to do well she needs to up her effort rather than playing a poor sympathy game. At least act pitiful also must do it convincely la.

Anyway wind blowing really strong now. Instead of taking a break to wind down the year they are raiding much to prepare for phase 3. Not much business for most girls so if she want to build regulars to improve her sad situation now is a good time to start.
Old 24-12-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.site/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Just wondering if any bros have latest FR on her?
Text her however no response, so texted An Ran, however not available, then text Fei Er and manage to get a time with her.

Of course still positive reviews on Fei Er from my last visit with her.
Nicely maintained lady for eyes to feast on. Also realised her dress code is the same as when I visited her, nothing to be worried about cos she still smell fresh and sexy. =D

Told her no need to massage me since she still recovering from her shoulder strain but just relax & chitchat. See her keep pounding her shoulder then went with the flow and help her stretch & press some. She jokingly tell me how come now change hands to me massaging her. Feeling her skin, admiring her tattoos, unzip her top like unwrapping Xmas present and starting fondling her nehneh, then pull down her bra while enjoying the view & playing with it. Maybe got chemistry too cos while I do that from her back, she moved her hands back to grab my dick while the other hand is playing with my balls.
Didn’t go down south cos she don’t really allow, but the occasional rubbing on her thighs and revealing her panties felt like it’s close to making out.

Quite enjoyable session with her.

Are u referring to her?

https://sglonelyguy.site/fei-er-massage/

Need to top up further on top of the advertised $100 since she is operating in a spa?
Old 24-12-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Are u referring to her?

https://sglonelyguy.site/fei-er-massage/

Need to top up further on top of the advertised $100 since she is operating in a spa?
Dunno why my original link was filtered. Was meant to ask if anyone has FR on $$$$ $$$$.

And bro, no need top up at all. No entrance fee required.
Old 24-12-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Please stay all of this transactional bro..
If you found her good, just rtm as you can

But dun kc so much, an endless hole for you
Later when you found out the TRUTH (or you wont found it), you cant take it
Unless your pocket is very very deep enuf
Agree with ya. Its not advisable to visit or RTM a ML out of pity after listening to her sad story.

Maybe I will share my sad stories with MLs to see if it works and hope they will give me a discount or preferential treatment.
Old 24-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Agree with ya. Its not advisable to visit or RTM a ML out of pity after listening to her sad story.

Maybe I will share my sad stories with MLs to see if it works and hope they will give me a discount or preferential treatment.
Haha, I want to share my sad story to ML too...
Celebrate birthday alone, bbfa no money but need get sensual fixed, never zhut zhut before... and so on

愿者上钩
Old 24-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lionhart88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone tried this ?

https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3861
Advert Space Available