The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
bro...when see local (i normally will think twice)...experience tell me local normally equals to more mature lady
Thanks bro, actually i dun mind more mature ladies. But muz have great breasts. Lol
Old 28-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
Maverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Thanks bro, actually i dun mind more mature ladies. But muz have great breasts. Lol
Same here. Enhanced breasts are a turn off for me regardless of size
Old 28-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick.01 View Post
Same here. Enhanced breasts are a turn off for me regardless of size
Yup ! Totally !
Old 28-06-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Dont need to argue over other pple MR

You can read and note the pple whose reviews u can trust

For example some pple have lower standards with looks or are v easily satisfied. Everyone ML is a ravishing beauty and each MR is ended with a 'definitely will RTM'. Waste everyone's time with their 'glowing' reviews
Old 28-06-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

deleted...

Last edited by omnomnomnom; 29-06-2021 at 12:29 AM.
Old 28-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thanks for the recommendations here, arranged for a session with Dan Ni. the girl from TT website.

look: I find her very pretty.
body: fair n smooth.
service: good. detailed
made effort to chat with you after session like for gf. if you are into such stuff.

yes. I would recommend her. 😊
Bro mind sharing the TT website link?
Old 28-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Agree totally. Also beware of ones who write fresh MRs for ladies who relist with new names and/or phone numbers, as though they visited them for the first time, when in actual fact they have written something before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Dont need to argue over other pple MR

You can read and note the pple whose reviews u can trust

For example some pple have lower standards with looks or are v easily satisfied. Everyone ML is a ravishing beauty and each MR is ended with a 'definitely will RTM'. Waste everyone's time with their 'glowing' reviews
Old 28-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 6
bluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketspark137 View Post
Anyone else today appt kena cancelled?

Was super looking forward to a session with a hot favorite today, even thinking to myself quite heng i manage to get booking 1 day in advance.

5 min before session time, i msg her to tell her i reaching soon liao.
immediately got reply that must cancel... dam shag.

the booking somemore she got ask me to reply "confirm".

Shall not name her cuz she at least bother to call me to apologise and explain got urgent circumstances relating to her stay etc. but still no say anything until i message really abit jialat.

dunno what to do after, try to ask around my rotation ones, all fully booked for the day so just go balonglong at a mall.

Just thinking if it's cuz of the "strong wind" some other bro mention in the earlier posts.

Recently I got fly aeroplane by the HDLY Queen (A***e/G**) on 2 separate occasions within a span of 1 month.. Anybody got the same experience?
Old 28-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

u suay lor she never fly me one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepanther View Post
Recently I got fly aeroplane by the HDLY Queen (A***e/G**) on 2 separate occasions within a span of 1 month.. Anybody got the same experience?
Old 28-06-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rocketlaces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepanther View Post
Yeah. Recently made a booking for the afternoon (contacted her in the morning) and she confirmed, only to text me back an hour later saying need to cancel
Old 28-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Hello friends, i'm back here again Hope all is doing well for you guys, stay safe alright?

Here is my overdue FRs for these few ladies, hope it benefits you guys. Will keep it short n sweet.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/dimple-girl-massage/

Apartment: one of the nicest one, got the homly feel, stay alone
Looks: similar to photo
Size: slightly on the plump side
Massage: 9/10 (power massage)
Fun tip: provides SM services, i was curious so try abit, she use vibrator for you, sibei shiok. Those who wanna try a tiny bit of Sm can ask her teach , 150 for it. Very friendly lady, and patient lol.
Will rtm? Maybe for massage only

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

Disclaimer: i don't really like how there is so many neighbours nearby, definitely will run into other people.
Looks: definitely a syt, in fact, a very cute syt. Similar to pics n video, 1 look can tell is young. She got 1 of the most beautiful set of eyes, big and round, when bbbj is no horse run

Tip: Bring own towel, she provides frenching (chemistry) , FN, didnt try fj service, but maybe will try if i rtm.
Will rtm/f? Yes of cuz, but have to see if i got better options in my other list

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Looks: accurate to pics
Nice lady, had a good time with her, no phone usage for me, massage was ok, sensual was good, cbj awhile, change to HJ, after the deed, help massage head until times up.
Will rtm
Old 28-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mi-mi-local-massage/

Intend to give this lady a try soon. Any bros have any experience can share ?

Tried before. Massage got skill but its more the gentle rub down rather than the hard kind. Good enough to loosen the aches. She was wearing a mask throughout so couldn't tell her looks though. I would assume at least mid 30s. Wears a short skirt and loose top that allows roaming although difficult when you are on a massage bed and she is standing beside .

Last edited by sneakyboy; 28-06-2021 at 08:22 PM. Reason: error
Old 28-06-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hello friends, i'm back here again Hope all is doing well for you guys, stay safe alright?

Here is my overdue FRs for these few ladies, hope it benefits you guys. Will keep it short n sweet.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

Disclaimer: i don't really like how there is so many neighbours nearby, definitely will run into other people.
Looks: definitely a syt, in fact, a very cute syt. Similar to pics n video, 1 look can tell is young. She got 1 of the most beautiful set of eyes, big and round, when bbbj is no horse run

Tip: Bring own towel, she provides frenching (chemistry) , FN, didnt try fj service, but maybe will try if i rtm.
Will rtm/f? Yes of cuz, but have to see if i got better options in my other list
I have visited Strawberry few days ago.

Hygiene wise really very bad, she choose on the hanger and pass it to you, and you have to pass through at least 10 units before you reach her door step.

During sensual, she’ is a bit rush for me.
Don’t know why I felt she is a bit meaty and her lips was thick.

I did visited Aini once, sensual part Aini is much better than her.

Overall I will rate 5.5-6/10, unlikely to rtm for me.
Old 28-06-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I have visited Strawberry few days ago.

Hygiene wise really very bad, she choose on the hanger and pass it to you, and you have to pass through at least 10 units before you reach her door step.

During sensual, she’ is a bit rush for me.
Don’t know why I felt she is a bit meaty and her lips was thick.

I did visited Aini once, sensual part Aini is much better than her.

Overall I will rate 5.5-6/10, unlikely to rtm for me.

I have to totally agree with this.
I went to her place once, and while walking past all the closed doors, my mind was thinking which door may open suddenly and gives me an awkward look.
Upon entering, realised it's a shared apartment with another room occupied.

The towel issue is real. I recalled mine was a bit of damped and she said its just washed. I've been to several ML, its rare to have so many bros sharing the same damped towel issue.
Although a SYT, but generally the environment she's in, is just not ideal.
I'll only RTM if she move to a single apartment and cleaner towel.
I left the place with lots of caution too. It's just a busy building.
Old 28-06-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MR for Xi Xi

After the last disappointing massage; i was happy to chance upon Xi Xi who was previously on SLG but is not longer there.. still at + + v though.. girl 4*75

good location with plenty of parking at her place; bros who don't like to park in the same compound can visit the nearby roadside parking that's FOC

GFE: 8.5/10

i must point out this girl is really really warm.. from the moment i texted her.. super flirty when she texts.. up to the point i was lying on her bed post-orgasm.. lol..

Looks 7/10

She DOES look like her photo but there's a lack of context in her pictures that is she's not as tall as portrayed.. i think lockdown hasn't been kind to her either but i'll go easy on her because of her height the bulk tends to be focused in the centre..

her tits are ginormous D cups with big areolas if that's your thing.. esp for motorboat lovers lol..

Massage 6/10

I think she was tired; massage nothing to shout about

hj was pretty good though; she's enthusiastic and puts in effort to stimulate all your senses.. catbath was super wet and super sloppy..

Hygiene 5/10

This part was lacking; bed was a mess, towels strewn on the floor and toilet smells moldy; not a place that makes you wanna stay for long.. more like just do the deed and gtfo

RTM: if i'm craving GFE and a hint of youthful reckless abandonment then i probably would.. still exploring the field before deciding on returning..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1