The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 26-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
100 for a lesson is cheap, I paid over 1,000. The result is still the same with different chickens

They are all from Ming Wah Hotel right?
see ming wah can skip imo

try at ur own risk
Old 26-04-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Khorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
The cycle always the same for the short term pass FL, because they want to earn money as fast as possible.

Business poor -> Bro here give good review (good time management and gfe because less customer) ->Business boom -> start to cut corner and double book -> Bro here give bad review -> Business suffer and usually will go back if business still poor in 1-2 weeks time.

Sometime this fl really have no business sense one. That's why i prefer to visit the fl on long term pass, at least they need to maintain the service to get more regular.
Wa knn very disappointed with this Sha Sha, should have just rejected when she took off her shirt and showed her enhanced hard tits.

Pros:
1. 我行我素 attitude. 傻大姐 type.
2. Showered together before start
3. Tight pussy
4. Caught a glimpse of XTT

Cons:
Face quite old.
She totally wasn't in the mood during my session. Barely 5 mins of piano massage, then laid down, open legs and ask me bonk her in missionary. Both her eyes closed 80% of the time. Grab her hard water balloons and moved in to lick her nips, got saliva smell, knn. Tits are like her facial expressions, unmoving, despite hard bonking.

Rotated to doggy, barely 2-3 mins and came the dreaded "出来了吗?". Just focused and finished. Looked at time, total about 15mins start to finish.

Sigh... wanted to try something different from the usual MPs I go to, thought this Sha Sha not bad from reviews in good bonk thread. Shoulda done more research here.

On the bright side, XTT next

Buyers beware.

Cheers.
Old 26-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggyboy_87 View Post
Yep that's her. Bait and switch.
i'm even more amazed that she's that fully booked. must be all thought she's the other girl..
Old 27-04-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just had an angry session with Angel.

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4162

Super rushed job. Booked 7pm, only let me up at 7.30.whem I saw she took money before service I know sian liao.Less than 1 mins of BJ. Followed by the usual sop. I look at the time after I left her place, 7.50. Sigh.

150 down the drain.
Old 27-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
Just had an angry session with Angel.

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4162

Super rushed job. Booked 7pm, only let me up at 7.30.whem I saw she took money before service I know sian liao.Less than 1 mins of BJ. Followed by the usual sop. I look at the time after I left her place, 7.50. Sigh.

150 down the drain.
last time 30 mins but nowadays 15 mins only
Old 27-04-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
last time 30 mins but nowadays 15 mins only
quite a number of bad comments on her.

1 minute can earn 10 dollars
Old 27-04-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
quite a number of bad comments on her.

1 minute can earn 10 dollars
5 mins shower

5 mins bonk

5 mins clean up

Old 27-04-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
5 mins shower

5 mins bonk

5 mins clean up

wow bro, like stand by bed then change parade
Old 27-04-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
wow bro, like stand by bed then change parade
if I late...kena knock it down 20
Old 27-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
if I late...kena knock it down 20
hahaha, that's a good one.
Old 27-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
see ming wah can skip imo

try at ur own risk

Hi bro ,

By and large your statement is true.

I rejected quite a few of them after knowing they are from MV.

The common perception on FL there is bad.

Going there is like entering a landmines field to pick a fruit.

I wrote a positive fr on coco  (1203) from mv  as I had a pleasant experience with her.

I tried her not only because of her photo attraction but also to have the hunting satisfaction if it turn out to be positive.

also, not to forget they can also move location.
The same gal who move away from mv to another location, will create a new different customer perception on her.

Just my 2 cents worth opinion
Old 28-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought it is quite hard for MW girls to move out?

Quote:
Hi bro ,

By and large your statement is true.

I rejected quite a few of them after knowing they are from MV.

The common perception on FL there is bad.

Going there is like entering a landmines field to pick a fruit.

I wrote a positive fr on coco  (1203) from mv  as I had a pleasant experience with her.

I tried her not only because of her photo attraction but also to have the hunting satisfaction if it turn out to be positive.

also, not to forget they can also move location.
The same gal who move away from mv to another location, will create a new different customer perception on her.

Just my 2 cents worth opinion
Old 28-04-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If any of you still go to Min Wah hotel , MW hotel, Ming Wah hotel after all the bad fr, you deserve the bad experience. Just saying.
Old 28-04-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
I thought it is quite hard for MW girls to move out?
yes, but think not all are on white.some maybe temporary cannot find place and other reason.
Old 28-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

had disappointed session with Xiao Mi http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4187
not up to the standard, most services stated no provide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1