The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-04-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

One of our better recent matches. Bobby actually plays better than usual. We were wasteful. Mane tries hard but looks so shagged after 15 mins. You can see the glazed tired look in his eyes after 15 mins. I think he may still have after effects from Covid 19. Thiago starts from the bench again. It seems like he is more of a Plan B for Klopp. To be fair, Milner offers more energy in defence and in attack. I don't understand why Kabak is always substituted when Nat Phillips was already on a yellow card.

If we can play like this for our remaining matches, we will finish in the top 4.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
1st leg really killed us.

Can't fault the lads for trying last night.

Pressure, intensity and physicality was all there.

Sadly the final clinical touch was missing. Salah puts that away in the first few minutes and it's game on. Gini would have put that effort of his away if he was wearing an Orange shirt. We had enough chances to score, just did not finish it off.

Two things irk me apart from our front 3 not scoring. 1) we need a MF who scores and 2) we need to score again from corners. Oh and we need to shoot from outside the box to try and score as well.

Must say Trent was awesome last night so too Phillips and Kabak was pretty good too.

Credit to Zidane, think he has shown that he is indeed a world class manager now without relying on Ronaldo. Played a strong tactically defensive game of two banks of 4. Stand in CBs Militao and Nacho were solid and Casemiro moped everything up.

Anyway still proud of our boys. Hope we can maintain this level of performance in our last 7 matches with more clinical accuracy, if so I think we should be ok.
Klopp got it wrong again. Playing Gini Fab n Milner in midfield is not going for a win imo, this is a very defensive trio. What has he gotta lose playing an all out attacking side? Make use of Keita since he's fit n why Klopp keeps playing Mane is baffling? Perhaps Shaq would be a better option.
This season may end up with not even a Europa Lg spot!
Old 15-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRed View Post
Disappointing game, spirit and chemistry is not there.
Disappointing result - yes
Disappointing game - no
LFC created more than enough chances to win the game but too bad the players cannot convert those chances. You cannot win if you dun score. Period.
LFC faded off in the 2nd half as can see the players tiredness getting tbe better of them.
Gone is the fighting spirit of last season.
Old 16-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Leeds v Liverpool x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56752802
Old 16-04-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Leeds v Liverpool

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...assist-at-11-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 17-04-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 18-04-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Newcastle. So unexpected.
Old 18-04-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

So many teams have dropped points in favour of Pool, so now it's up to Pool to get the job done on Mon n not screw up!
Old 18-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We need to make sure we do our own business right.

The rest as they say shall work itself out.

Tough game on Monday night against Leeds but still winnable.
Old 18-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Thank you Newcastle. So unexpected.
Not unexpected..... predictable.
Now the games are not so much about talent, tactics or home support..... but the fatigue factor.
Even the best teams with multimillion talent but overused players will lose to a team with fresher legs. The games schedule congestion is taking a toll on those teams and playing havoc with the formbooks.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Yes, it's true.. Just look @ Citeh, their form is tapering off, they were below par last night against Chelsea. Doubt any team will be able to sustain the consistency @the top level for every match n moreover they are involved in 4 cups!
Pool has only the Epl to concentrate on now, I hope the players will not let down the club n the fans!
Old 18-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Origi.

Born: 18 April 1995 (age 26 years)

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 19-04-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

The fallout from the Super League announcement is swift and severe. I am not sure if the American owners know what they are doing. Sigh.
Old 19-04-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The fallout from the Super League announcement is swift and severe. I am not sure if the American owners know what they are doing. Sigh.
Klopp is threatening to leave the club if Pool is going ahead with the Super League. I simply don't understand what's the purpose of having this European Super Lg apart from $$$ for the organisers?
Old 20-04-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
matterhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Klopp is threatening to leave the club if Pool is going ahead with the Super League. I simply don't understand what's the purpose of having this European Super Lg apart from $$$ for the organisers?
The current CL format is that FIFA and the Euro League are paying themselves too much from the broadcast revenue and not sharing more of it with the clubs. Essentially the clubs are dulan they are getting peanuts while FIFA /EL get the juicy meat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1