The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 31-07-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
cramlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

AMTK or AMDK refers to Ang Mo Tua Kee or Ang Mo Dua Kee. Meaning white man big shot.
Old 31-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It will be weird if that FL looks like the wife/mum.
Haha, or looks like his sister and his daughter (from the dads perspective).
However, if that's really the case, not surprising, afterall, we tend to like someone who resembles out loved ones.
No incest intended.
Old 31-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When I was in JC, I had this relatively young JC teacher, who was married at the time. We managed to build a good teacher-student relationship as I was not doing so well in that particular subject. But at that time there were no naughty or thoughts about her.

We kept in contact after I finished JC, updating about results, Uni application, what to major in etc. But stopped talking when I entered army.

So back in JC I was quite tall but very skinny and after I enter army I started building some mass and muscles and it definitely added some points to my overall looks and physique.

Fast forward to when I ORDed and entered university, I chanced upon her facebook profile and added her as friends. Then we continued talking again, since so much has happened over the past 2/3 years.

We decided to meet up for dinner and when she saw me again for the first time, her eyes widened in disbelief as she saw how big I've grown. I also noticed that she had sizable boobs as all the while in JC, she had dressed very conservatively. I also stole quick glances at her ass when she went to order a drink or visit the restroom.

The conversation at the start was pretty normal. We talked for about a hour and then it she mentioned that she had gotten a divorce last year. Things got quite deep and I could sense that there was some sort of emotional connection between us.

I took the chance to pat her hands and shoulder and tell her that everything was going to be okay and better. After that I could see she had goosebumps all over the arms, and she was a little bit shy. So I asked if everything was okay and she said yes, but it has been a long time since a guy has comforted her like that.

So I took this chance to get cheeky and asked her more personal questions. From how she survived so long without a man in the home to living alone now. She was a little reluctant to share as she seemed shy but slowly opened up and started to ask me questions about university. Whether I had a girlfriend, any interest from other girls.

Then I decided to downplay it by saying I was focusing on studies and it was very stressful, and that I have not been able to relax in a long time, joked about going for a massage.

This was when she said she used to give very good and firm massages to her ex-husband but haven't had the opportunity to practice her skills since she left him a year ago. So i just grabbed her hand and put it onto my forearm and said "If you want you can practice your massaging skills on me".

We locked eyes and at that point she got the message, and since she hasn't had sex in so long I believe she caved in and decided to give it a shot. So she decided to invite me back to her place and the rest is history.

Since then, she invited me over regularly, allowing me to experiment with ropes, toys, blindfolds, since her ex-husband was always very vanilla and didn't want to try new things.

Every time we fucked I couldn't believe the situation that I was in, her ex-student, fucking her raw at her home. Sometimes we even role-play the same scenario, fucking on top of some textbooks. As she was still teaching, she would send me photos of her while in school, in her conservatively dressed attire but undressed. Just imagine being able to satisfy your sweet, once innocent teacher and cumming all over her face.

But of course with all good things, they must come to an end and she started to date someone and ended things with me. This JC teacher of mine is someone I never thought I would ever have sex with, given the innocent teacher-student relationship that we had at the start.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No don't hv...don't be too excited bro...just say say n just a tot only...father n son more possible
I have heard of mother and daughter go cheong together bcos mother worried about daughter going alone so she tagged along. And son asked the pretty mom to go disco with his friends (I know bcos that mom is my fb) bcos he wants to intro his friends to his mother bcos she divorced very long already but the mother don't like young kids.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
I have heard of mother and daughter go cheong together bcos mother worried about daughter going alone so she tagged along. And son asked the pretty mom to go disco with his friends (I know bcos that mom is my fb) bcos he wants to intro his friends to his mother bcos she divorced very long already but the mother don't like young kids.
Thks bro for sharing rare occurrence of a son wanting to go chiong with his mom ..thus father n son n mother n daughter go chionging tgt shdn't surprise us at all

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-08-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
When I was in JC, I had this relatively young JC teacher, who was married at the time. We managed to build a good teacher-student relationship as I was not doing so well in that particular subject. But at that time there were no naughty or thoughts about her.

Fast forward to when I ORDed and entered university, I chanced upon her facebook profile and added her as friends. Then we continued talking again, since so much has happened over the past 2/3 years.

We decided to meet up for dinner and when she saw me again for the first time, her eyes widened in disbelief as she saw how big I've grown. I also noticed that she had sizable boobs as all the while in JC, she had dressed very conservatively. I also stole quick glances at her ass when she went to order a drink or visit the restroom.

The conversation at the start was pretty normal. We talked for about a hour and then it she mentioned that she had gotten a divorce last year. Things got quite deep and I could sense that there was some sort of emotional connection between us.

I took the chance to pat her hands and shoulder and tell her that everything was going to be okay and better. After that I could see she had goosebumps all over the arms, and she was a little bit shy. So I asked if everything was okay and she said yes, but it has been a long time since a guy has comforted her like that.

So I took this chance to get cheeky and asked her more personal questions. From how she survived so long without a man in the home to living alone now. She was a little reluctant to share as she seemed shy but slowly opened up and started to ask me questions about university. Whether I had a girlfriend, any interest from other girls.

This was when she said she used to give very good and firm massages to her ex-husband but haven't had the opportunity to practice her skills since she left him a year ago. So i just grabbed her hand and put it onto my forearm and said "If you want you can practice your massaging skills on me".

We locked eyes and at that point she got the message, and since she hasn't had sex in so long I believe she caved in and decided to give it a shot. So she decided to invite me back to her place and the rest is history.

Since then, she invited me over regularly, allowing me to experiment with ropes, toys, blindfolds, since her ex-husband was always very vanilla and didn't want to try new things.

Every time we fucked I couldn't believe the situation that I was in, her ex-student, fucking her raw at her home. Sometimes we even role-play the same scenario, fucking on top of some textbooks. As she was still teaching, she would send me photos of her while in school, in her conservatively dressed attire but undressed. Just imagine being able to satisfy your sweet, once innocent teacher and cumming all over her face.

But of course with all good things, they must come to an end and she started to date someone and ended things with me. This JC teacher of mine is someone I never thought I would ever have sex with, given the innocent teacher-student relationship that we had at the start.
Thks for sharing bro ...Wow tis is another teacher-student r/s which started innocently like all other kinda of r/s but turned notti n sexual after that ...that goes to show how horny teachers n gals in general or in whatever other professions r or can be ...still waters really run deep ...but like the bro says all good things will come to an end 1 day ...so bros n sis enjoy sex to the fullest n don't miss opportunities while u still can n r able to n while it lasts

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-08-2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks bro for sharing rare occurrence of a son wanting to go chiong with his mom ..thus father n son n mother n daughter go chionging tgt shdn't surprise us at all
It is a cheong culture of the family!
Old 01-08-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

There's one rather unmatched thing about women, the one who dresses sexily, may not match up to the conservative one when come to sex matters. The latter may look like milf next door, but can be more open to new way for fun, if you hit the right button.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Coffee meet up with LinkedIn connection turned into a session on second meet up. Will start a topic to see if bro here ever bang girls from Linkedin
Old 01-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

Just curious that both of you didn't develop feelings for each other?
Old 01-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done bro. Another item checked on your to-do list...

Never tried ex-teachers but ex-classmates yes...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Coffee meet up with LinkedIn connection turned into a session on second meet up. Will start a topic to see if bro here ever bang girls from Linkedin
This one can be a little tricky. If your LinkedIn profile is rather complete and your relationship with the person turns foul, she may post nasty comments for all to see, or to stalk you at your work place.
Just like bonking your financial consultant who has your particulars.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This one can be a little tricky. If your LinkedIn profile is rather complete and your relationship with the person turns foul, she may post nasty comments for all to see, or to stalk you at your work place.
Happened to me few times. On my fake Facebook account though 😂
Old 01-08-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Just curious that both of you didn't develop feelings for each other?
No bro we didn't. For me it was just someone I can spend time with and release my stress. And for my teacher, I believe she hasn't been with a guy for very long so in some way also need release.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Just like bonking your financial consultant who has your particulars.
Both have to seduce carefully but yes, if they turn up my dad may disown me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1