The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloncleanse View Post
Mature ladies are Cougars becos they're on the prowl too! Don't expect these to play meekly and sit around waiting. They know what they want and know how to get it. Agree once they get their paws on you, it's gonna be a wild ride
This is what I like. Life is short, no need to waste time trying to second guess what a lady wants. Sometimes she's also not knowing what she wants.
Best to be straight forward.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
hanso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Wow delicious 😋😋😋
Are you referring to the lobster?
Old 02-08-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloncleanse View Post
Mature ladies are Cougars becos they're on the prowl too! Don't expect these to play meekly and sit around waiting. They know what they want and know how to get it. Agree once they get their paws on you, it's gonna be a wild ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This is what I like. Life is short, no need to waste time trying to second guess what a lady wants. Sometimes she's also not knowing what she wants.
Best to be straight forward.
well said by both bros...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-08-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post

Difference woman? Or any story while you posting?
Old 02-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A little tribute for brown sugar lovers....

Old 06-08-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
the type of women become those 40s but no one dare to date them because of their professional status and these ladies also have some attitude problem one. If you don’t go to their house, usually you can’t tell. Mafan group. Demand this and that because they can pay. Like food late only sometimes they will kpkb because they are used to fine dining. When packed home, where got nice? Something as simple as that. Haha!
Pretty much sums up my experience as well.
Old 06-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Difference woman? Or any story while you posting?
Probably they can only PCC to those pics.
Super annoying to have pics and super large ones at that with no context.

Like I mentioned previously, if I want to see MILF, dime a dozen when I google images.

No need to come here to see.
Old 06-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokespi View Post
A little tribute for brown sugar lovers....
No need to tribute, just post your story. Pictures can easily find on the net. The pics are annoying as fuck with no context. Learn to read. If you want to post pics there other threads to post to. Stop farming points here.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
No need to tribute, just post your story. Pictures can easily find on the net. The pics are annoying as fuck with no context. Learn to read. If you want to post pics there other threads to post to. Stop farming points here.
Oh...didn't know your dick so sensitive...
Old 07-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh...didn't know your dick so sensitive...
Didn't know reading is hard for you. Either you are dumb or you are stupid.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didn't know reading is hard for you. Either you are dumb or you are stupid.
Read just fine. Tx for caring...just feel joyful that pics cause your annoyance...you are free to leave
Old 07-08-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I totally agree with LordVader. In the Sammyboy link exchange/ picture exchange section, there is a topic on milf. Can go post your pic there as tribute, worship etc…this topic is about how easy to hunt for milf.

Sharing experience or pics with experience is more relevant. Posting pic without head or tail not sure what is the purpose. Haha! Not trying to be an anal here but no point attacking LordVarder because he reminded you.

Lol! Anyway, can’t stop anyone from posting anything. Cheers!
Old 07-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Well Nehneh just pricks having a discussion....and I also agree with you on this too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lol! Anyway, can’t stop anyone from posting anything. Cheers!
Old 07-08-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well Nehneh just pricks having a discussion....and I also agree with you on this too....
Well all I can say is you are dumb and stupid. Even when called out on your shit behaviour.

What's your issue? Parents didn't love you enough? Got dropped on the head as kid, hence the stupidity and all round dumbfuckery?
Old 07-08-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well all I can say is you are dumb and stupid. Even when called out on your shit behaviour.

What's your issue? Parents didn't love you enough? Got dropped on the head as kid, hence the stupidity and all round dumbfuckery?
Well all I feel is joy at your kind observation...LordVader
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1