The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 0
chiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of lightchiobuhunter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Anyone tried Rose Spa?
Old 07-07-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walker526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share? Tia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpam View Post
I seldom post but thought I share my playground with all. For bros who are into reasonably good massage by a MILF, I have a lobang near to AMK Ave 3. Been patronizing this shop for a few times. Standard rate applies. If you manage to build up rapport with her, you can up her for one more blue note, which I did after the third visit, with protection of course. But if you’re only into HJ, she gives very sensual HJ as well. I’m neither the owner nor a friend of the shop, just sharing good lobang with bros who are sick of exorbitant prices and shitty services.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
你们这些新加坡人都是穷光蛋,什么都不是,车和房子都是供的的。
哪像我们中国人都比你们有钱。傻B,我要回国做我的少奶奶。
不在这个鬼地方和你们玩了。¥50要摸这个那个,他妈的。
I think you really write out their thinking. I was shock to receive from Anna's "poor sales, please donate" battle report as I only visit her 1 time only
I was even more shock when she say most of her regulars are either poor or stingy. Heng ah! I kena chop carrot head by her once only and stand firm not to call her PTI service anymore.
Old 08-07-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
你们这些新加坡人都是穷光蛋,什么都不是,车和房子都是供的的。
哪像我们中国人都比你们有钱。傻B,我要回国做我的少奶奶。
不在这个鬼地方和你们玩了。¥50要摸这个那个,他妈的。
One illegal horse racing bookie managed to get one woman operation ml addicted to the sport. Once she chalk up enough debts and unable to pay, the bookie got free service from her as part redemption. Unaware bona fide customers continue to feed her. The bookie has the last laugh. Every time I see a PAB outside her shop, I raise the white and red flags. God bless them.

Last edited by liketosleep; 08-07-2021 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
I think you really write out their thinking. I was shock to receive from Anna's "poor sales, please donate" battle report as I only visit her 1 time only
I was even more shock when she say most of her regulars are either poor or stingy. Heng ah! I kena chop carrot head by her once only and stand firm not to call her PTI service anymore.
Routine of a ML

1) Like a salesman in a office, every morning, ML will send mass messages to
all her contacts. Dont be too happy if you received, 199 others also received
Quite easily done. Just press FWD

2) Those responded, she will say I miss you. You very long never come and find me? 要按摸吗?

3) After all these are done, she will wait for response. Usually comes in the afternoon and she will reserved slot for the day. At times, she will manipulate the bookings to optimize her earnings per day

4) Some will post in their moments so that you all can notice her and chat her up. She will probably tell you today no start work yet. very poor things kind of shit and we believed.

5) Some will be so honest to tell everyone that she now want to focus on making money and put all aside

And all these while, SINKIES believe and fall for their lies. buy gifts, flowers, bring them go MBS, advertised for them
Old 08-07-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
mintmagic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the ctc for this?
Old 08-07-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bounce2you is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody tried 6_0 J____ee solutions Wendy? Seems like same pattern as candy pattern from B at central
Old 08-07-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Routine of a ML

2) Those responded, she will say I miss you. You very long never come and find me? 要按摸吗?
And all these while, SINKIES believe and fall for their lies. buy gifts, flowers, bring them go MBS, advertised for them
Sir Piichai, thanks for your master parade briefing to us soliders to wake up our bloody idea. Yes, when I receive such "i miss u" wechat from Anna, I was very touch as I visit her once only. Like Morino, I thought I am The Special One

This morning she even wechat me why I never go find her again? she promise she will treat me nice and gentle as sorry for her bad attitude that first visit.
ask me not be angry and understand her as her customer fly her aeroplane that day.
Say she very sad she offend me, and also feel very lousy today as her sisters all receive gifts like flowers, ear rings and haidilao makan from their customers
I did not reply her, act blur, act deaf, act sotong, sir!
Old 08-07-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
Sir Piichai, thanks for your master parade briefing to us soliders to wake up our bloody idea. Yes, when I receive such "i miss u" wechat from Anna, I was very touch as I visit her once only. Like Morino, I thought I am The Special One
Next time when she promised something, ask her to be more specific before u go down. For example last time no BBBJ, now u said,

"OK lol give u a chance to redeem yrself, use yr mouth to bone dry my M16 at no extra cost."

If she denied u just tell her she is not genuie want to make up to u. Talk only I also can talk. See what she says.

Last edited by piichai; 08-07-2021 at 11:55 PM.
Old 08-07-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jxynk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi boss i am new here anyone got any great intro in amk?
Old 09-07-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bounce2you View Post
Anybody tried 6_0 J____ee solutions Wendy? Seems like same pattern as candy pattern from B at central
Same gang one leh
Old 09-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Same gang one leh
Fiona, Mei Mei and others.
Up you 16
Old 09-07-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Routine of a ML

3) After all these are done, she will wait for response. Usually comes in the afternoon and she will reserved slot for the day. At times, she will manipulate the bookings to optimize her earnings per day

4) Some will post in their moments so that you all can notice her and chat her up. She will probably tell you today no start work yet. very poor things kind of shit and we believed.

5) Some will be so honest to tell everyone that she now want to focus on making money and put all aside

Especially coming to end of the month, they will post something like "need to add oil to boast up sales"...
Old 09-07-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxynk View Post
joined 2009 new meh?

maybe start by walking the street and see which ML nice.
Then try it and shared with us before asking any intro
Old 09-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxynk View Post
Bro- U may like to consider read a few pages back to kick off.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread