The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Have bro.. Bro i wouldnt advise
Is it? What does this love potion do? Make the girl wet down there or make her feels like she's drunk?
Old 26-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

sianz my fav SIL came over during the weekend but wear round neck shirt cannot see longkang

as for my cousin's wife..still fishing
Old 26-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
BlindHorseJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
sianz my fav SIL came over during the weekend but wear round neck shirt cannot see longkang

as for my cousin's wife..still fishing
You should advise her to wear light clothing since the weather is so hot
Old 26-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks for the info bro ...don't think any guy can take it without getting hard seeing this kind of sexy view of a gal cumming out of her bathroom after a bath, almost completely naked except for her transparent panties ...bro torandoz is a lucky dude to get this kind of arousing views of his SIL on a regular basis
Ya man, this SIL is quite hot and pretty. Good figure with nice perky boobs. She's had a few boyfriends and just recently got together with another guy. Lucky guy who manage to get her. When she was single for a few months, could sense she was even more horny teasing me with loose singlets without wearing any bra.
Old 26-07-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hyppiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Ya man, this SIL is quite hot and pretty. Good figure with nice perky boobs. She's had a few boyfriends and just recently got together with another guy. Lucky guy who manage to get her. When she was single for a few months, could sense she was even more horny teasing me with loose singlets without wearing any bra.
Yea, can imagine the sight of loose singlet without bra!
Old 28-07-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yaloh, guys who get tis type of hot n pretty gals who likes to tease n flirt with guys going braless r sure lucky ...there r not many of them around...strike, oophs I mean "catch" while the iron is hot ...looking fwd to more sharings from u abt her bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-07-2021 at 03:35 PM.
Old 28-07-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Be careful hor, some ladies wear something, to us is sexy, to them is comfort and casual. To you, it's horny and inviting, to them, it's just simple. If you take that as cue to flirt or even touch them, you need to prepare to go Changi chalet for free lodging, canes included.
Old 28-07-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
H20Summit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Be careful hor, some ladies wear something, to us is sexy, to them is comfort and casual. To you, it's horny and inviting, to them, it's just simple. If you take that as cue to flirt or even touch them, you need to prepare to go Changi chalet for free lodging, canes included.
Agree with you bro. Look, PCC but please don't touch.
Old 28-07-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-07-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree. That's why i always tell myself that they just wear what they wear with no intention of flirting.

For me i get to see is already a bonus.
Old 29-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya, won't touch her now that she has boyfriend. Her boyfriend definitely will satisfy her needs. When she didn't have boyfriend, I've felt her boobs a couple of times when she lean close to me. When I show her things on my phone, she will lean close to see and her boobs will touch my arms. Felt her nipples on my arms when she's braless.

The best experience was still when she had aching on her neck and I offered to massage for her. She put a cushion over my lap and lie on the cushion with her chest facing down for me to massage her. I'm always doing this for my wife too so she knows and have seen me doing it before. The cushion was too thick and she had a hard time adjusting herself so in the end we took out the cushion and she just lie on my lap with her boobs pressing down. I almost cum in my shorts.
Old 30-07-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Last time I always stayed over at one of my ex gf house. She shared a room with her sis about 20 years old and we slept on mattress. Every morning, her sis would go shower first and come back into the room to change before going for work.

In the beginning, her sis would hide behind the wardrobe door and change. The door not very big so can see her naked body partially when she changed her clothes. And her back will face me. So can only see her ass. After a few months, she got used to me around... she didn't bother to have her back face me or purposely hide behind the wardrobe door. Can see her full naked body every morning. Pretty sure she knew I pretend sleeping and peep at her. Sometimes little bro cannot take it and just stand. Quite obvious. Too bad after a few months she had a bf and moved to his place.
Old 30-07-2021, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
KristalW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Last time I always stayed over at one of my ex gf house. She shared a room with her sis about 20 years old and we slept on mattress. Every morning, her sis would go shower first and come back into the room to change before going for work.

In the beginning, her sis would hide behind the wardrobe door and change. The door not very big so can see her naked body partially when she changed her clothes. And her back will face me. So can only see her ass. After a few months, she got used to me around... she didn't bother to have her back face me or purposely hide behind the wardrobe door. Can see her full naked body every morning. Pretty sure she knew I pretend sleeping and peep at her. Sometimes little bro cannot take it and just stand. Quite obvious. Too bad after a few months she had a bf and moved to his place.
So nice, she willingly show you her full frontal nudity
Old 31-07-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, won't touch her now that she has boyfriend. Her boyfriend definitely will satisfy her needs. When she didn't have boyfriend, I've felt her boobs a couple of times when she lean close to me. When I show her things on my phone, she will lean close to see and her boobs will touch my arms. Felt her nipples on my arms when she's braless.

The best experience was still when she had aching on her neck and I offered to massage for her. She put a cushion over my lap and lie on the cushion with her chest facing down for me to massage her. I'm always doing this for my wife too so she knows and have seen me doing it before. The cushion was too thick and she had a hard time adjusting herself so in the end we took out the cushion and she just lie on my lap with her boobs pressing down. I almost cum in my shorts.
Nice. Your wifey knew you gave her massage? If so and didn't mind, she's really generous.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nice. Your wifey knew you gave her massage? If so and didn't mind, she's really generous.
If over generous in sharing may ended up on threesome, hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1