The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 10:45 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Beside BMC and AMK where got waxing with happy ending?
Old 05-08-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
CoolGuyZZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoolGuyZZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

need a boyzillian recommandation!
anyone can share please
Old 05-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Hi. Anyone got contact for waxing please pm me. Regardless got happy ending anot. Thank you all.
Old 05-08-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

If reject happy ending at R place ok boh? Just do waxing. They will black face and ask for tips?
Old 05-08-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Boyzillian - IPL (Not waxing) I found visit one that is reasonably priced $88 per session. Done by a charming pretty (subjective to individual) gal Jolin at AMK Ave 3.
Can pass the contact? I like to try.
Whats the different between waxing and IPL
Old 05-08-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
If reject happy ending at R place ok boh? Just do waxing. They will black face and ask for tips?
Very hard for you to reject lol . Confirm after the waxing session , she will apply some cooling gel/lotion and rubba rubba stoke you . Sure cannot tahan by then unless your will is really strong lol
Old 05-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Can i reject before ok eh

She very ok. Wont beg u or wat
Old 05-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Very hard for you to reject lol . Confirm after the waxing session , she will apply some cooling gel/lotion and rubba rubba stoke you . Sure cannot tahan by then unless your will is really strong lol
She unzip to let u play neh neh, u gone already la. Some lady very smart one. If they think u can pay, they can play. Sometimes small head takeover. For instance, she will put cooling gel then swirl her fingers around your cock head. At times just pull your whole erected shaft. Like twisting up and down. Next move is to slip her top off with her 2 big neh neh dangling there. If you still don’t bulge, she will use her mouth to tease ur shaft.

Last move is the grinding of pussy (if she thinks you are a big fish). So far many cannot resist these few moves. Not many can walk out without firing off ur sperm. Haha’
Old 06-08-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post

Brudder, just look at this pair of spotlight.
Your small head sure take over one 😉😉
Old 06-08-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post

See pic i already hard on..

Share with me contact. Thanks…
Old 06-08-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post

Haven’t even show u her ass u already orgasm already. Haha! Not easy to endure R. Haha! Wasted she can’t strip 100%. Sometimes scare this and that. If bring to hotel, confirm I slowly explore every inch of her body. Haha! I love Vietnam!!!!
Old 06-08-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
sloth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Haven’t even show u her ass u already orgasm already. Haha! Not easy to endure R. Haha! Wasted she can’t strip 100%. Sometimes scare this and that. If bring to hotel, confirm I slowly explore every inch of her body. Haha! I love Vietnam!!!!
Hi bro,

Can share R contact and also damage pls

Thanks
Old 06-08-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jay2266555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love to know where
Old 06-08-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jay2266555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, anyone kind enough to pm me a good place where does good waxing and other services near Bugis area? Ty
Old 06-08-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 22
mikechp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, anyone can share R's contact?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1