The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Oh wow !!...Part 4...2 notti girls going to CQ to look for guys both braless n pantiless

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

J signal one guy over, " Hey R, long time no see," she stand up to hug him..
R:. Oh yes, it's been years that you didn't came down.( He pass one bundle roll of notes to her)
J: Busy mah, Oh ya, I brought my new model here, she's C..
He bend over to shake my hand holding firmly saying " Hi nice meeting you"
Me: nice meeting you, I then withdraw my hand
I whisper to J " Got electric shock when holding his hand"
J: Wah, good start, you like him.
I shroud my shoulder.
R brought us our drink saying " This on me"
The glass is big with the word Hoexxxxxixx on it .
M : mmmm, nice same as just now. J pat my arm, sit closer. I look at her..
J: Sorry I'm not les .
We laugh.
As the crowd grew, R pull a chair sitting next to me.
J put her hand on my lap to calm me. Whispering "Don't get sexited". I hit back her hand, she left her hand on my thigh.
Me:You come here often R?
R: No, twice a week. How about you , first time
Me : Yes., What is your profession.
R: HR Manager.
Me Oh..

I whisper to J " He how old ah?. She whisper back " 35+, you want". I slap her thigh.

J continue to stroke my thigh stroking my inner thigh.

I whisper "Tot you not Les"
She whisper back " I didn't say I won't touch, touching is different, it give you some calmness."
I nodded my head, looking at her, I place my hand further up her thigh.
We both stroking each other both stroking each other inner thigh almost touching each other private she did touch my private. I reach further in, touching her private as she closed her eye.
We look at each other.., we sip our drinks.

I continue to chat with R as J boyfriend came, he sit over the other side left of J sitting near her and hugging each other J could lean on his chest.
I excuse myself to the toilet, J follows, once inside the cubicle, J squeeze in. I lift my skirt and pee, clean with tissue flush and get up as J turn to pee, she lift my my dress as I face her she rub me….she clean herself flush and stand taking my hand to feel her, it's wet.
We feel each other private till we get wet..
We proceed out of the toilet. Went out of the street to smoke for fresh air…
Me: What if it get later around 10pm, I have to text hubby to make some excuse..
J : You learn fast, Ok I do it for you.
We finished our smoke and went back.
We sat down and drink more, we play some game loser drink, as I not very good, I lost most of the time, J also help me to drink as she knew I cannot take too much..we become touchy and getting closer, R sit near to me as we play..I lost, I raised my hand surrender and drank the glass of beer…
My hp vibrate, I pass to J and lean on R..she reply my text, dunno what she text.. dun care as I lean and hold his neck for support, I can feel he place his arm round my waist, I lean further placing my left hand over his body hugging him crossing my left leg over to my right.
He move his hand down my side stroking my hip and down to my backside. He try to reach further down, I cuddle him more making room for him to stroke my thigh, he did as I expect stroking my thigh getting me wet, slowly lifting my skirt, guess by now he knew that I'm not wearing..as he lift my skirt.
I move my left leg back opening a bit to let him touch. He slowly slide in to my inner thigh, stroking it, I give out a soft moan, as the music get louder probably no one could hear me, finally he manage to touch my private part...touching my clit, I look up to him, he bend down to kiss me, we slowly french as he dig his finger further inserting in to my opening. I hug him tight as we french further..

I broke our kiss sit back and adjust my dress, J pat on my lap,hugging me to her whispering " so fast". I whisper back "Can't control wet".
C take this cushion place on his chest place your head on it, she took my hp and took photo of me in that position, she hug my shoulder back to her to show me, see, does this look like you sleeping.
I whisper back "Wah you pro,ok send to my hubby, later go where your house?".
J: No no, you go with him.
I slap her thigh, lift up her skirt..
Hahaha
We laugh.
As I sober up,
Me : Come let's play again.
I win a few round lost 2 rounds, still ok, it's almost midnight.
J tap my thigh. Pointing to R and pointing to the exit, I get what she mean.
Me: burp..ok guys time to go, R can fetch me back.. Turning to J lean towards her kissing her in the process, R was holding me to balance.
J: Go, go..R take care of her.

I hug R as we proceed out, we walk to the taxi stand.
R: Where you want to go.
Me: You decided.

The taxi came, we went in, I lean on his chest and fall asleep.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 18-05-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Hi all bros and sis,
I could said that 90% of my story is true, thats how I struggle and how we preserved.
I have broken down my story in shorter paragraph for easier readings, up till now I had drafted up to eight episode.

Old 18-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Hi all bros and sis,
I could said that 90% of my story is true, thats how I struggle and how we preserved.
I have broken down my story in shorter paragraph for easier readings, up till now I had drafted up to eight episode.
Wow ! ..thanks sis for letting us know u spent so much time to write yr sexy stories out for us to read n enjoy ...deeply appreciated ! ...keep it up dear !!

Old 18-05-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GoldHare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait to read what's happening next!
Old 18-05-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Part 4...omg !...sis, so notti gal ..let R play with n enjoy her wet pussy so fast n after that even let him decide where to bring her to ..but it's already midnite ..how abt hubby waiting at home ???

Old 18-05-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow very very notti sis side
Old 18-05-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Continuing from previous post, (initially,I do not wish to post this, instead ai tot of skipping it.) As it turn out there's so many bro and sis would like to read , why not.

Here it goes...
He tap on me,saying " We reached"
Me : Orr. I hug him as we enter a hotel, I didn't notice what hotel, I straighten up, he registered took the key and proceed to lift, I follow, once in the lift, I hug him and we kiss and french passionately, the lift stop we went out of the lift to proceed to our room, he unlock the door slot the key into the key holder, once in I rush in the toilet and puke in to the toilet bowl.
I closed the bath room door while calling to R "I take a shower first".
R: Ok,
Unlock the door, Strip off my dress took the two towel on the rack open the bathroom door "R, your towel" tossing to him and close the door. I toss my dress to the top rack, turn on the shower, wet myself, press some body gel, apply and rub all over..looking at the mirror, I began to rub sensually all over my body giving out a soft moan, smiling to myself..
I dried myself and wrap my towel round my body, took a deep breath and unlock door and walk out, saying " Your turn R". He took the towel and proceed to shower without closing the door.
I climb on to bed leaning my back against the head board, waiting for him..
My heart beat faster and faster, I took a deep breath..
He came out wrapping a towel. He proceed to my right side lean close to me touching my cheek as he kiss me, I kiss back frenching each other passionately.

He slowly took off my towel, I lift myself slightly letting him took off my towel. I cover my chest turn to one side, he hug me from behind, could feel his hard dick sliding between my thigh.

He place his arm on my shoulder, lifting my arm away from my chest, kissing my neck slowly, I quivers as this is my first time with someone I just knew, he climb on top of me, shifting me on my back, I closed my eyes.

He kiss down my neck to my chest, kiss my nipple kiss over the other nipple, hand on the bed supporting his body slowly he lick my nipples, alternating lick each nipples sucking it, using his lip to pull my nipples, I give out a moan arch my body, tilt back my head. Never had this feeling.

His hand touch my thigh, both hand touching slowly, touching my inner thigh, I move my leg wider, both hand touch my upper inner thigh, sending a sensation through me, I place my hand on his back. Stroking his back, stroke to his front tough body, touching him with both hand touching up to his neck, brought his neck down kissing him, both his hand touching my thigh.

I bend up both my thigh, he touch under my thigh, both hand touching all over as we kiss, my hand stroke down both of his side stretching further to stroke his butt, I stroke further in touching his dick, he lift up his body, I hold on to his dick feeling his thick and long thick, my two hand can even cover his lenght of his dick
I let go of his dick hug him tight, both hand stroking his back, his hand stroke my pussy area, touching my clit, touching my opening as I stroke all over him feeling his strong body wanting so much for him to fuck me, I whisper fuck me.

He get over my body he guide his dick rubbing my opening as my leg is already bend up and he push wider.
I stretch both my hand to his butt pushing him towards me, he got the signal he slide his dick slowly into me, urghhh. Aarghhh feeling the pain as his thick dick testing apart my pussy, he stop pull out slightly and slowly push in,

He take extra care not to hurt me, so gently, so man, slowly pushing in as I moan, I felt my pussy muscle loosen up and juice flowing, I use my leg to grab his thigh pushing him to enter me more, he push all the way in, my hand push his butt down spreading my leg wider.feelingnhis dick inside enjoying my vagina he withdraw slowly half way and push it in deeper.

I spread my leg wider, letting him to fuck me deeper, as I moan and moan and turn my head left and right, I move my two hand up to his back hugging him, feeling his strong body pressing onto me me as he push in faster and deeper, both his hand hold on to my shoulder and fuck me faster, tremble, juice flowing out as he began his speed I hug him tighter not letting him go.

Arghh….urghh….ohhh..yesss...Arghhhh I scream as I feel I getting high trembling as he increase his speed, he shout out ARGGHHHH.i grab his waist with my leg, feeling his sperm shooting inside hitting my vagina, he stay there he shoot again,

ARGGHHHH urghhh.. ohhhhhh yesssss I moan as I could feel he shot the 3rd time, he was exhausted, I grab his body tighter.arm grabbing his back tight as he kiss me we kiss .. kiss..frenching each other as his dick stay inside feeling my vagina, I could feel his dick pushing touching my cervix inside….we hug in this position for very long his dick still hard I hold on to him grab on to him not letting him go.

Never did I realize thet I could get fuck by a young and strong guy.

He pull out of me and went side way to lie on his back holding my hand as we fell asleep

I felt a guilt of betraying my loving hubby, how could I not stop myself.. or is it that J wanted this to happen. Did J sold me off….
Why… why can't I control myself. Why I give in so easy.

I closed my eyes.
Tears began to roll down the corner of my eye, I let it flow, let my guilt of tears flow off.

Covering my chest with both my hand, I sob silently..

I got out of bed went to shower ……….

Last edited by Cecelialee; 18-05-2021 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 18-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
flownaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, more please
Old 18-05-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Thanks sis for the latest update abt you n R at the hotel ...know how u feel when he was abt to hv sex with u on the bed ...the initial fear n feeling of nervousness n excitement n anticipation..waiting to know how he would make his 1st move to invade yr sexy naked body.. where is he going to start touching n playing with yr totally exposed body 1st esp which of yr private parts, the one on the top or the one below that he is going to start 1st

guess all married woman who hv sex with other man without their husbands knowing abt it, hv that kind of guilty feeling as u chastening yr own inability to control your sexual urge for him n giving in so easily to him ...but the enjoyment is so much esp when it is the 1st time with him, such that u never get when having the same with your own husband...wat matters most is at least u enjoy being fucked by him ...actually I m something like R...can shoot at least 3 times in a girl's pussy when cumming that time

Old 18-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks sis for the latest update abt you n R at the hotel ...know how u feel when he was abt to hv sex with u on the bed ...the initial fear n feeling of nervousness n excitement n anticipation..waiting to know how he would make his 1st move to invade yr sexy naked body.. where is he going to start touching n playing with yr totally exposed body 1st esp which of yr private parts, the one on the top or the one below that he is going to start 1st

guess all married woman who hv sex with other man without their husbands knowing abt it, hv that kind of guilty feeling as u chastening yr own inability to control your sexual urge for him n giving in so easily to him ...but the enjoyment is so much esp when it is the 1st time with him, such that u never get when having the same with your own husband...wat matters most is at least u enjoy being fucked by him ...actually I m something like R...can shoot at least 3 times in a girl's pussy when cumming that time
Bro,
Eh, now still can shoot 3x?

Old 18-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Wow sis, seems like you really enjoyed R. I bet you are wet while writing this. I hope bro Stephen is ard. Else your pipe confirm leak till jialat jialat
Old 18-05-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

BTW, this is in 2001, is R your first encounter outside wedlock? Is this the start of your adventure?
Old 18-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
PowerTuas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping here
Old 18-05-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster