The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ML that does frenching

Can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Bros, i just remembered encountering a ML that does massage in mini shorts. Smooth fair skin. Can roam her nice thighs and calves when she press your back. She will auto slot her legs in between your arms. After flip over, things start to heat up and can french too. Massage is average acceptable. $50/hr. PM me if you want contact.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 17
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuli View Post
Bro mind share?
Pm me , bro. cheer.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
andybeckham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros, i just remembered encountering a ML that does massage in mini shorts. Smooth fair skin. Can roam her nice thighs and calves when she press your back. She will auto slot her legs in between your arms. After flip over, things start to heat up and can french too. Massage is average acceptable. $50/hr. PM me if you want contact.

Bro can share contact? Thanks!
Old 07-07-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

how do you groom a normal ML into a French ML?

What is the probability of a ML that would French
Old 07-07-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WaSai, this French ML is swee, think more posts asking for contact will emerge soon ..
Old 07-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

seems like an uphill task, i'ma sucker for MLs who speaks french too, but yes sadly they just don't reciprocate, my former regular ML (supported her for 6 years of rtm) till the last day of visit before she rtc still dont allow me to french her. *feels sad*
Old 07-07-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walker526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, mind share contact? Thanks.

Quote:

Old 07-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker526 View Post
Bro, mind share contact? Thanks.
Her tongue looks yummy.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Normal ML you probably can french them by surprise the first time when the sequence of events is just right. She don't know how to react.

Second trip, i tried again and this time she is well-prepared and rejected. Maybe this is considered a more intimate act that is off-limits. As we continue conversation after release, she makes it a point to suddenly mention her husband... Unspoken emphasis why got rejected.

I find it a very personal intimate act too. Scared tio kc. But hj while frenching is really up there in terms of the experience.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc? Thanks
Old 07-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Normal ML you probably can french them by surprise the first time when the sequence of events is just right. She don't know how to react.

Second trip, i tried again and this time she is well-prepared and rejected. Maybe this is considered a more intimate act that is off-limits. As we continue conversation after release, she makes it a point to suddenly mention her husband... Unspoken emphasis why got rejected.

I find it a very personal intimate act too. Scared tio kc. But hj while frenching is really up there in terms of the experience.
I think need to tell these Chinese ML Frenching is nothing to men. In fact, right now, her husband is Frenching some chick in their home.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

One of my ML ever shared that doing FJ is letting customers violate her body but frenching is letting customers violate her pride and soul. So while ML can agree to FJ, they won't agree to frenching unless she has some feelings for you
Old 07-07-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I think need to tell these Chinese ML Frenching is nothing to men. In fact, right now, her husband is Frenching some chick in their home.
This is so true.

For those my FJ one, somehow they all french me. Mayve want me to come faster. I am the one who siam
Old 07-07-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Why wld u wanan kiss a ML?
Old 07-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

Can share contact bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1