The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Any ML capable of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post
i tried one recently. round D cups that engulf it as you lean back and she does the work. she says d but it was so round and papaya ish that it can beat some of the self proclaimed e and f cups lol

Cons : really half ass massage plus higher than market rate but yall can try bargain cos she rmb me lol. milf and thicc so skinny and syt lovers can skip
Sounds good. Pls share ctc and damages bro!
Old 31-07-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
MILFs leh, unless new staff joined. I had them a few weeks back. Yes, them, two MILFs together.
Same place got Pure Bliss.
My experience is not MILF but younger ml.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Carnagexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact bro pls
Old 31-07-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

The younger ml is the one I referred to, her WeChat is relaxspasasa bro can check her out and feedback here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddyboi View Post
Same place got Pure Bliss.
My experience is not MILF but younger ml.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Can try Ke Er, she does a good titfuck.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/keer-massage/

some things to note:
she is Milf
She not a looker.
She is Chubby
It depends on her mood for paizuri, or if you give her big tips..
slicker69

Last edited by yumihisoka; 01-08-2021 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Joelong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaweihonghong View Post
u can try the jalan besar one. the ML is hardworking and will fulfil ur fantasy
Can pm the location?
Old 02-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 12
season12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I can’t find anything on relax spa XD they no fb page ? Or they just like to be hidden XD
Old 02-08-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by season12345 View Post
I can’t find anything on relax spa XD they no fb page ? Or they just like to be hidden XD
The spa wanted people to learn how to relax that whoever want to look for them on FB will not find until they truly relax.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by season12345 View Post
They just opened less than one month, too new to have their Facebook account set up.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Zarina the malay lady can do this with you standing up and she sitting on the bed, reckon she gives one of the best boobs fuck.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Can try Ke Er, she does a good titfuck.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/keer-massage/

some things to note:
she is Milf
She not a looker.
She is Chubby
It depends on her mood for paizuri, or if you give her big tips..
Ke Er's default style is she lie down and you fuck her boobs, but if I ask her to do paizuri she will do it, I don't have to tip her or anything. I don't really like her technique though. She holds my cock in one hand while boobs fucking. The best kind of boobs fuck are those depicted in JAV, where only the boobs are rubbing against the cock. That's the ultimate pleasure.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
mad24 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post
i tried one recently. round D cups that engulf it as you lean back and she does the work. she says d but it was so round and papaya ish that it can beat some of the self proclaimed e and f cups lol

Cons : really half ass massage plus higher than market rate but yall can try bargain cos she rmb me lol. milf and thicc so skinny and syt lovers can skip
Contact please? Thanks.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
She informed me also her spine Sometimes pain if prolonged position with customer too long...meaning to say she no longer offer boobs fuck....
i think she'll be ok if you ask for boob fuck finish and not boob fuck all the way. that way less tiring for her
Old 02-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 12
season12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
They just opened less than one month, too new to have their Facebook account set up.
Ok thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
The spa wanted people to learn how to relax that whoever want to look for them on FB will not find until they truly relax.
Hahah ok I will
Old 02-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 4
newbieMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Zarina the malay lady can do this with you standing up and she sitting on the bed, reckon she gives one of the best boobs fuck.
Sound good...bro able share contact??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1