The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wanking to FB live auction host?

Start off.

Just being curious. Wonder if it is just me only.

FB have alot of live auction selling clothes.

Maybe lockdown for too long.

Maybe I too hungry. Some of them are milf. Some are abit BBW.
Some face are nothing to shout about.

But I actually find it fun and kinky sometimes, to wank to those charbor doing FB live auction.

Lolz. These auction can last for hours.

What I do is use a Tenga flip. And Imagine that I am screwing her slow and nice.

Kinky and fun. But still amazed that I can wank to some BBW, Milf and some with looks that normal guys are totally not interested. Let alone screwing them.

lolz. Must be too hungry on my part.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wanking to FB live auction host?

I wank off to a TikTok live.
She was doing some exercises in her yoga wear at the staircase outside her flat as gyms were closed during the last heighten alert.
Old 31-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.facebook.com/Naesleepwea...2425610527905/

Wank to this....
Old 31-07-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Nice but her neh neh looks fake
Old 02-08-2021, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Lolz. This look still normal by standard.

For me This is the videos I was wanking to recently

https://fb.watch/76KuH3J6GX/

https://fb.watch/76KyO2lava/

https://fb.watch/76KPXFuxNq/

https://fb.watch/76K_GxVArf/

My friend was saying my prefences cannot make it.
It kinda give him a impression I am too hungry.

For me also donno why. But maybe their looks give a a more down to earth feel.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Search Urban Lion best ever pretty face huge boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1