The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Tinder girls, easier to fuck on second dates?

I am gotta be honest here. Don’t zap me. I do spend a lot of money dating girls and impressing them.

I have bedded 36 girls from Tinder or CMB. 17 I slept with them on first dates. The other 15 I fucked on second dates. 2 on third dates. 2 more after many dates, one of it is a model, a bit dao.

On average, I spend about 600 on first date for nice dinner and drinks. The cheapest is just coffee and then go home.

I don’t know why after two dates you cannot score, chances of scoring become rather low. Anyone here can explain?

Don’t zap me. Don’t need to up me. I will share some details.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: Tinder girls, easier to fuck on second dates?

I am more interested in what you work as bro. 600 for a date is not easy to maintain
Old 30-07-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't fucking indulge this piece of shit in his multiple threads and deluded fantasies. Just a fucking loser behind a computer who keeps creating new accounts and new useless threads.

I repeat: do not feed the fucking troll.
Old 30-07-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
I am more interested in what you work as bro. 600 for a date is not easy to maintain
Working for dad, bro
Old 30-07-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Don't fucking indulge this piece of shit in his multiple threads and deluded fantasies. Just a fucking loser behind a computer who keeps creating new accounts and new useless threads.

I repeat: do not feed the fucking troll.
We can agree to disagree. If they don’t ask I don’t elaborate
Old 30-07-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

I realised something, if I tell you that I fucked a friend, you want to know the story of one time lucky. If I get lucky over last 8 years, 6 times a year, you are very jealous. Why?
Old 30-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I realised something, if I tell you that I fucked a friend, you want to know the story of one time lucky. If I get lucky over last 8 years, 6 times a year, you are very jealous. Why?
just like strike toto, they cant win say its fake.
Old 30-07-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

I really just try to remember my sweet memory
Old 30-07-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

It depends on what u aiming for with that gal.

Some gal, u like to slowly build the friendship before bedding. Some gals, u can just score on first date.

Those that u wan to spend more time building the friendship, u got to ask if is she worth your time and effort?

Sometimes, also no chemistry. No chemistry, just let her go. Don't waste time.

Quote:
I am gotta be honest here. Don’t zap me. I do spend a lot of money dating girls and impressing them.

I have bedded 36 girls from Tinder or CMB. 17 I slept with them on first dates. The other 15 I fucked on second dates. 2 on third dates. 2 more after many dates, one of it is a model, a bit dao.

On average, I spend about 600 on first date for nice dinner and drinks. The cheapest is just coffee and then go home.

I don’t know why after two dates you cannot score, chances of scoring become rather low. Anyone here can explain?

Old 31-07-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

if you havent even figured out why "two dates you cannot score, chances of scoring become rather low", then i really doubt your story.
Guys who have bedded girls easily, all have knowledge about this already. Its a woman's thing.

wont zap you. Can keep the stories coming for entertainment in this tough period.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
if you havent even figured out why "two dates you cannot score, chances of scoring become rather low", then i really doubt your story.
Guys who have bedded girls easily, all have knowledge about this already. Its a woman's thing.

wont zap you. Can keep the stories coming for entertainment in this tough period.
I would thought that they behave more differently. Turned out first two dates, most of them ok to fuck. Those that take 10 dates, the spell troubles
Old 02-08-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post

QFT. I have the same experience. I noticed that for all my successful encounters, usually within the 1-2 dates will have become chummy with the gal. If after the first 2 dates still no action, then usually the subsequent dates are a pure waste of time & money, no happy endings one.

But I dun understand why. Is there some science behind this phenomenon haha? I thought gals prefer to have some chemistry, rapport-building with the guy first before going to bed. But it seems like gals now behave differently

Of cos this applies only to FWB encounters. Not those where I am chasing the gal for a proper relationship.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
QFT. I have the same experience. I noticed that for all my successful encounters, usually within the 1-2 dates will have become chummy with the gal. If after the first 2 dates still no action, then usually the subsequent dates are a pure waste of time & money, no happy endings one.

But I dun understand why. Is there some science behind this phenomenon haha? I thought gals prefer to have some chemistry, rapport-building with the guy first before going to bed. But it seems like gals now behave differently

Of cos this applies only to FWB encounters. Not those where I am chasing the gal for a proper relationship.
yeah bro it is totally a science. because on tind/cmb girls are already prepared mentally to fuck and if you play cards right, 1-2 dates can get some action. weirdly it's easier to up tind girls on first date than normal dates who have to be warmed up first. but i dunno, girls on apps are in a different mindset, but its definitely a science lol
Old 02-08-2021, 03:07 AM
Samster

Agree. App girls no need to pretend especially if you have no common friends
Old 02-08-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

I think Linkedin girl is high risk pursuit, but worth a try.

I have had the experience of success but way lesser than tinder would give me. 10% but it is another avenue.

#02 is 3 years older and invited me over. I brought some beer and after two cans she went wild and proven to be a great moaner. Scored on first date.

After 4 lucky months and not very selective scoring.

#12 was a PwC auditor and she is 6 years younger than me. Auditing can be a frustrating job, with a cap in income as there are many opportunities for the firm to hire foreigners. Met up at my place when parents are overseas and did it. We have many common connections.

#13 is working in DBS. Scored the next day on second date and she has a pair of lovely boobs. It was a very lucky weekedns.

#22 is a KPMG auditor. We meet up for a coffee and went to my house where it got escalated to a blow job. She went back to think for few months and finally decided to do it with me. It was only one off as auditor are citizen of high moral and it is not easy for them to have flings.

#34 is a consultant in EY. She is not your hiring auditor but not very experienced on bed. After few dates, I gave her some training in MBS.

No much luck lately as too many sis out there are calling us out for hunting on LinkedIn and I dowan my dad to find out. I

PS: I am director of my dad’s company and do willing to spend on them. I did not pay them, but I pay more for dining than FL rate.

Many unsuccessful attempts and wasted $5000 monthly when I was actively dining with LinkedIn friends.

Up me if you will, but don’t zap me bros. If you also empty your saving to attempt, you would succeed every 10 or 20 trials. I have decided that Tinder is better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1