The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2019, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It’s because there no string attached and you can easily have a different girl each day.

No doubt the majority is of a matured community but there are plenty of young men in the playground as well. You can check with the WLs
Up u bro. 😊
Old 30-01-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

In GL, different customers or WLs are living differently.

Some guys really spend A LOT on wls and have a lot of fun and experiences with WLs.

Some WLs oso enjoyed their living here via earning big bucks, going out for fine dinings, each good vocal concerts. While some WLs might not even be able to earn 1/10 of some ang pai, and never been to any places in sg coz either no money to spend or no guys take out.

Thats life.
Old 30-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Dear brothers,
Would like to share some inside information with you. Already for some time even recently, many of my regulars complained to me about one same client who always proposed to write something on this website for them but always were rejected by them however he continued to do so and make my regulars very angry about him and some even claimed to bar any visit by him. Meantime they also teasing him for his semi hard rod which could not make them satisfaction and rouse sex tention at all although he claimed he could control his ejaculation and pumping longer time.
Actually the Same complain from the girl of 2033.
Old 30-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
In GL, different customers or WLs are living differently.

Some guys really spend A LOT on wls and have a lot of fun and experiences with WLs.

Some WLs oso enjoyed their living here via earning big bucks, going out for fine dinings, each good vocal concerts. While some WLs might not even be able to earn 1/10 of some ang pai, and never been to any places in sg coz either no money to spend or no guys take out.

Thats life.

Something I can agree with
Old 30-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

CAT150 is $150 per HOUR.

After the hour is up, who she calls, how much she earns, where she goes and who she goes out with, any of your concern? You are her boyfriend? Husband? Don't worry about things that are none of your business.

1 Apple or Samsung is 1 1/2 days work for an angpai. The most she owes you is 1 1/2 days of her time. Try to get your head straight with the right perspective. You thought she your girlfriend? Must report to you? You have the right to know everything? I guess you don't understand the meaning of rental. So because of your 1 Apple, all her other customers no need to entertain lah? You take care?

Let me try to bring things down to a level the Ah Peks can understand. You take the bus. You pay the fare for ONE trip. You happy, you tip the bus driver. After that, what the bus driver does, who he picks up, who are his other customers, nothing to do with you, nothing to explain to you, nothing for you to think. Even if you tip the bus driver $1000, so? You expecting him to quit his job and only pick you up? You the darling?

I think we can agree WLs earn more than bus drivers. It's a very simple concept. $150 for 1 HOUR. Most sensible customers get it the first time except the Ah Peks. Once your time is up, anything about the WL got nothing to do with you. How much she earn, where she go, nothing to do with you UNLESS you have the ability and the intention to bao her 24/7 and send her back to China with a big angpao to wait for your arrival. If you don't have this ability or intention, stop being eat full too free wonder so much.

The sooner you can get the concept of rental and your status in life, the sooner you can be a customer with some sense.

Last edited by gogeylang; 30-01-2019 at 08:13 PM.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Mei Ling (ML), Hse 2033 for the 1st time.

ML is a pretty lass, medium ridge sharp nose, sharp chin, long hair, standing at 1.6m and weighs at 50kg. Not slim, but with a curvy nice figure with B boobs.

Nice hugging, nice caressing with lip kisses ( No frenching). Its Nice to hug her, to caress her breast, to kiss her neck, face, ear and lips. At one time, i licked her lips and then she smilingly turned her head away, lol.

Willing to please me on bed and accomodating to many sex positions.

I bonked her doggie in standing. So nice to watch her bouncing boobs in mirror. Her butt was certainly nice for doggie in standing and on bed. My liking can at times tuned/skewed a bit to Bro Apache's type of liking, hahahaha. Its indeed thrilling.

I specially reminded myself to try LOTUS on bed after standing doggie. Nice to lick and suck her breast while she passionately jerked up and down without much of my help. I only let her bounced up down for about 100 plus times because if continued, i may ejaculate, really felt the shiokness of the deep strokes ........haha

Then switched over to various positions. She moaned softly and in panting mode and closed her eyes, absorbing my pumpings. I pumped her at a moderate pace but in long strokes.

Felt her rising temperature and touched her cunt area and felt the wetness. Net thrusting for a full 36 mins and she never showed any annoyance and mentioned of HJ. Only panted heavily with intermittent soft moans. Finally, ejected in Missionary.Shiok ah !

Enjoyed bonking her and hearing her heavy breathing with soft moans. Gave me the feeling as if entering a village and bonking a pretty girl with language barrier and in serenity in the Woods, lol.

We had a nice, interesting chit chat after the deed. Left GL happily.

Will RTF

Last edited by DPOWER; 30-01-2019 at 10:14 PM.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Somebody is famous among the WL liao. If he ever gets to raw with the WL, he will tell everybody online. He likes to list all the WL he rawed with. Real or bluff nobody know but for sure he spoil their reputation.

Damn suay kena this kind of customer. Give you extra, keep to yourself lah. But the Ah Peks will say even though he is old, ugly and no money, he has a nice and charming personality. It's a real mystery why the WL decided to ignore him. I really don't know why. Seems like a nice guy with a brain.

It's very funny that the Ah Peks are so angry. To clarify, I'm just sharing what the WLs tell me. You zap me also no point. Doesn't change the way the WLs feel about you Ah Peks. Your shit reputation is created by yourself. It's not like I spread rumours that the Ah Pek all expect a lot but no tip. It's what the WLs themselves know and tell me.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Lol, i dont read the postings from Monkeys and really couldnt be bothered. Just skipped.
The monkeys will only make me more dominant, hahahaha. I love these monkeys.

As i said, my genuine FRs are for sharing and to please myself as my collection in my hp.

I dont care a damn to the monkeys. Welcome the monkeys to make thousands of comments. I just feel flattered, hahahaha
Old 31-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster (B)

Oops. Looks like I may have been too harsh. One Ah Pek has left earth for lalaland and thinks he is 'dominating' don't know what. But he's 'dominating'. LOL.

I shall leave you Ah Peks to carry on with your favourite topics of how to avoid paying $, how you spent too much $, whether you should save $, how last time don't have to spend so much $ but the msian WL...zzzzz.

Feel free to carry on talking about your erection problems and how much you spent over the yrs, how much OKTs make, how much WLs make, which bus company the aircon more powerful, where to find good wanton mee, who treat who nasi lemak in 1987, who never got treat, what's the newest item you can buy at the $2 discount shop, how to show SYT you have great Ah Pek charm, how you kena cheated out of a Coach bag, where got cheap hotel to bring WL, what you had for lunch, what you're going to have for dinner, what medicated oil to use to make your dick strong and so on. you know, your usual Ah Soh topics.

Last edited by gogeylang; 31-01-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Old 31-01-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

The need to add on to my ignore list has increased significantly this year for some reasons...
Old 31-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, i dont read the postings from Monkeys and really couldnt be bothered. Just skipped.
The monkeys will only make me more dominant, hahahaha. I love these monkeys.

As i said, my genuine FRs are for sharing and to please myself as my collection in my hp.

I dont care a damn to the monkeys. Welcome the monkeys to make thousands of comments. I just feel flattered, hahahaha
Barking dogs are everywhere. They needed attention badly.

Empty vessel makes the most noise.
Old 31-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bonked Mei Ling (ML), Hse 2033 for the 1st time.

ML is a pretty lass, medium ridge sharp nose, sharp chin, long hair, standing at 1.6m and weighs at 50kg. Not slim, but with a curvy nice figure with B boobs.

Nice hugging, nice caressing with lip kisses ( No frenching). Its Nice to hug her, to caress her breast, to kiss her neck, face, ear and lips. At one time, i licked her lips and then she smilingly turned her head away, lol.

Willing to please me on bed and accomodating to many sex positions.

I bonked her doggie in standing. So nice to watch her bouncing boobs in mirror. Her butt was certainly nice for doggie in standing and on bed. My liking can at times tuned/skewed a bit to Bro Apache's type of liking, hahahaha. Its indeed thrilling.

I specially reminded myself to try LOTUS on bed after standing doggie. Nice to lick and suck her breast while she passionately jerked up and down without much of my help. I only let her bounced up down for about 100 plus times because if continued, i may ejaculate, really felt the shiokness of the deep strokes ........haha

Then switched over to various positions. She moaned softly and in panting mode and closed her eyes, absorbing my pumpings. I pumped her at a moderate pace but in long strokes.

Felt her rising temperature and touched her cunt area and felt the wetness. Net thrusting for a full 36 mins and she never showed any annoyance and mentioned of HJ. Only panted heavily with intermittent soft moans. Finally, ejected in Missionary.Shiok ah !

Enjoyed bonking her and hearing her heavy breathing with soft moans. Gave me the feeling as if entering a village and bonking a pretty girl with language barrier and in serenity in the Woods, lol.

We had a nice, interesting chit chat after the deed. Left GL happily.

Will RTF
Sounds like a good alternative for Mei Le
Old 31-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Barking dogs are everywhere. They needed attention badly.

Empty vessel makes the most noise.
Bro, seriously, i skipped Monkeys' postings. I really dont know what they posted and dont bother. They can post another thousands till their cock jek thio also no issue to me, hahahaha
林子大了,什么乌都有, heyhey
Old 31-01-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sounds like a good alternative for Mei Le
My next targets are Mei Die, Huzi, Wei Wei, Shan Shan, Fei Er, Guo Guo, Yio Yio.

Bro, as i only go for looks and sex, not on boobs and services. Good or bad GFE are both ok to me. So long as she is pretty and no HJ. So the picture i portrayed may not be the picture u visualized, lol
Old 31-01-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
My next targets are Mei Die, Huzi, Wei Wei, Shan Shan, Fei Er, Guo Guo, Yio Yio.

Bro, as i only go for looks and sex, not on boobs and services. Good or bad GFE are both ok to me. So long as she is pretty and no HJ. So the picture i portrayed may not be the picture u visualized, lol
Then it is good for you to visit the house and have a look at the girls. Don't ever go to Oolong and look at his ipad. The real woman usually turn out to be better than expected.

I just suan him last week. Would have missed Coco W15 if i use the photo as assessment

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1