The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thailand - Korat

any bros in korat? will be heading there tomorrow for my 5th trip
this year... any new playground to update? thanks
Old 08-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

update from Korat.

1. Barnana is no longer the happening place, U-Bar is the flavour of the month.
2. Bali Restaurant- The one ran by Jack (ex USAF) is closed.
3. Dawan Si Tong (near Punjadara Hotel is renamed to The Sun Country Pub.
4. A new boutique hotel called TonTor just behind Chaiyaphurk hotel.
5. Texas Korat is no longer operational, beside it there is a new establishment(aptly called the Singapore pub) serving food and a band playing.
6. P'Lek is no longer a coyote joint but more like a pub now.
7. The owners sold George and Dragon and move further up opposite Sri Patana hotel to open "Check Inn". It's is popular with Farangs. well run by Mam and Jin.
8. Bule saloon is closed

Last edited by blacknight6; 10-05-2013 at 01:58 AM. Reason: additional details
Old 14-05-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Thanks bro for the update, will be heading there tonight.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
best_guy29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody have any OKT or mamasan phone no. to call for booking...thanks..
Old 02-03-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
woomoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates? will be going there soon.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

hi any bro care to share some info on korat please?

very much appreciated...

gem.
Old 24-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Korat airport draws interest Thai Lion Air wants to revive little-used field.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/...draws-interest
Old 01-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Yiuthful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I'll be heading to Korat for work soon for the first time.

Any updates on it?

More interested in clubs where i can hook up with local girls like how i usually do in bkk...
Any other info are welcome too.

Much appreciated, cheers!
Old 07-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Bodyslam is playing tonight at Tawan Daeng. (7 Mar 16)

There is a new entertainment centre called "The Hip Park". its made up of chic little individual establishment catering to the young and hip. Situated between the Mall and Big C. If I am not wrong, this place was a former a coyote place.

Saveone is now two or three times what it was 2 years ago. one evening is not enough to cover all.

Lots of little coffee cafes sprouting up for the young and old to chill.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight6 View Post
Bodyslam is playing tonight at Tawan Daeng. (7 Mar 16)

There is a new entertainment centre called "The Hip Park". its made up of chic little individual establishment catering to the young and hip. Situated between the Mall and Big C. If I am not wrong, this place was a former a coyote place.

Saveone is now two or three times what it was 2 years ago. one evening is not enough to cover all.

Lots of little coffee cafes sprouting up for the young and old to chill.
bro , u serve so many years inside ? kudos
Old 14-03-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

At Pailin Square, where a gay bar used to be; it is now a disco call Club Life. Very happening place, crowd starts coming after 1 am, closes at 4 am. Hip bar closed abruptly 2 weeks ago for no apparent reasons.

U-Bar is still the place to go for the young while Tawan Daeng is the place for country music.
Old 26-06-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

tdm10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Korat visited a few soapy massage.

1. Ginza
Well known in the area price 2000 to 2200 baht. At least 15 girls seating in the fishbowl. Ordered 2 x Heineken @ 160 baht per bottle and proceed to the room

2. Plaza
Ordered 2 x Leo beer @ 110 baht per bottle. Girls price ranging from 1100 to 1300 baht. There is also 1800 baht category but no one seating on the read sofa. Total of 6 ladies seating in the fishbowl.

3. Osaka
As I stay near Osaka almost visit the place daily for food and drinks. Beer is the cheapest among the rest of the soapy. Leo beer @ 100 baht. Most ladies during the day at 3pm compare to the rest. Price of ladies from 1000 baht to 1300 baht. Hear from the captain that they are bringing in 1500 baht girls soon with new sofa infront of the fishbowl. Good service and the girls are the more among the rest of the joint. Cheap as well manage to tabao a lady to my hotel.

4. Pegasus
Visited the place around 8pm and only about 5 to 6 girls. Price is from 1800 baht to 2000 baht. Understand from the poster that is promotion like less 200baht from certain hours but only drink 2 leo beer @ 120 baht per bottle and left as ladies not to my taste.

5. Pailin or Kawayii beside club light or pailin
5 girls in the tank when I visited get one at 1600 baht and order 1 Leo and proceed to the rest.

6. Korat hotel (Babylon)
Only have about 3 girls seating in the fishbowl when I went around 7pm. Order a Heinken at 150 baht. Finished the bottle and left.

Club light disco
Most happening and open until 3am. Many SYT in groups good for pickup if you know decent amount of thail language. Order Blend 295 and the bill come up to about 900 baht. Mixer are charge @ 50b baht.
Old 22-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

If you have been in Korat for a while, you will remember some of the finest nightclubs to have graced the city. Namely, Speed 2, Tawan Daeng, Bar Nana, Living Bar, Update, Koracha Rhwng Beer (formally Ratchasima-Krung Tep/RCA), HIP Bar and The Fun Factory (AKA Diva and several other names during its existence). Some are older than others and all have their own unique selling points, but the busiest at the moment and the coolest night out is most probably Check In Korat (not to be confused with the Check Inn Pub opposite the Siri Pattana Hotel on Suranaree Road.)

Check In Korat has a vibrant feel most nights of the week and really kicks off at the weekends. With a good mix of decent music and a cool pop culture theme, this is the place for the local party goers to strut their stuff on a Friday and Saturday night.

They have live music in the evenings and throw some of the best concerts in town.

If you get there early, you can watch the practice sessions, but it is better to show up after 9:00pm when it starts to get busier. Don't go too late or you'll struggle to get a table. The raised mezzanine surrounding the ground floor is a great place to sit for a raised view of the bands performing on the main stage. You may be waiting a little longer for your drinks to arrive if you sit upstairs though, so if you want instant access, you will either want to be seated downstairs or even head to the bar yourself. You can order food too, but again, expect to wait, especially if they are busy.

Most of the people in Check In Korat are young, into their music and fashionable. There is a high proportion of ladies. The drinks of choice tend to be beers (check for a special if you are drinking bottles), whiskey and large flashy lit up cocktail towers that are very sweet, but attract attention from other tables if that's your game.

As the night progresses, the place will get busier and busier until there is a sudden clear-out at about 1:00am. It's a mass exodus that can leave you a little confused, until you realise the crowd has all dissipated to the neighbouring late night clubs that continue the party into the early hours.

Recommended after parties: UBar, Baan Gua, Koracha Rhwng Beer, Club Life.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Hello bros, is there any new places that open recently in Korat?

Will be driving up tomorrow.

Any bros will like to meetup for some beers? 😀
Old 26-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

This thread is silent since covid and never wakes up again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1