The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2017, 10:20 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Miss geylang universe 2017

ANNOUNCING MISS GEYLANG UNIVERSE 2017 GRAND CHAMPION!!!!!!!!

YU TONG 1649 POUTY MOUTH
NATIONALITY: CHINA

DESCRIPTION: If this one not chio I am blind. Porcelain skin, creamy thighs, beautiful round ass, smooth complexion, flat tummy, pretty face and my favourite, a pouty pouty mouth. CCB this is one chio young girl. She ticked off every single box it shows how nobody share good gems liao.

TALENT: Her shower is damn got feel I nearly faint. On the bed the way she look at me and slide her body I died and went to heaven. On the bed, that pouty mouth did all sorts of magical things on me. She was begging to be F hard. The way she looked at me with her pouty mouth full of my banana nearly made me cum. Her pained expression when I bang her hard from the back is such a great feeling. The way she moan and scream, "WAH WAH WAH" can make a dead man's cock rise.

I was intially very skeptical about this girl having tried her before. Her service was below par simi lj also cannot. Just a bitch. But OKT tell me try. I don't know what water the OKT has been giving her but she turned from a kitten to a full blooded HYENA.

The result is FINAL and verified by me.
Old 19-07-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Miss geylang universe 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
ANNOUNCING MISS GEYLANG UNIVERSE 2017 GRAND CHAMPION!!!!!!!!

YU TONG 1649 POUTY MOUTH
NATIONALITY: CHINA

DESCRIPTION: If this one not chio I am blind. Porcelain skin, creamy thighs, beautiful round ass, smooth complexion, flat tummy, pretty face and my favourite, a pouty pouty mouth. CCB this is one chio young girl. She ticked off every single box it shows how nobody share good gems liao.

TALENT: Her shower is damn got feel I nearly faint. On the bed the way she look at me and slide her body I died and went to heaven. On the bed, that pouty mouth did all sorts of magical things on me. She was begging to be F hard. The way she looked at me with her pouty mouth full of my banana nearly made me cum. Her pained expression when I bang her hard from the back is such a great feeling. The way she moan and scream, "WAH WAH WAH" can make a dead man's cock rise.

I was intially very skeptical about this girl having tried her before. Her service was below par simi lj also cannot. Just a bitch. But OKT tell me try. I don't know what water the OKT has been giving her but she turned from a kitten to a full blooded HYENA.

The result is FINAL and verified by me.
How much she pay you to advertise ?
Old 19-07-2017, 12:44 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
How much she pay you to advertise ?
Same as you are paid to come here talk cock loh. No money to try talk so much for what? No FR to contribute talk so much for what?
Old 20-07-2017, 02:18 AM
SamSter

KNNCCB kena zap by a lot of jealous lover. hahahaha. Sorry to hurt your feelings but she was wonderful.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
KNNCCB kena zap by a lot of jealous lover. hahahaha. Sorry to hurt your feelings but she was wonderful.
CB looks n body like miss universe still need fly here get screw by 10 mans a day? In china she just baoed by some rich carrots sure command more than here.
Old 20-07-2017, 08:14 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
CB looks n body like miss universe still need fly here get screw by 10 mans a day? In china she just baoed by some rich carrots sure command more than here.
CB you can see the word GEYLANG or not? GEYLANG UNIVERSE. Geylang Universe means within Geylang. Stupid fucking cow.
Old 20-07-2017, 08:17 AM
SamSter

Quote:
CB you can see the word 'GEYLANG' or not? It's GEYLANG UNIVERSE. Means WITHIN the Universe of GEYLANG. You're one stupid fucker.
Old 20-07-2017, 08:20 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Hey stupid, can you see the word GEYLANG big big? Geylang Universe means WITHIN Geylang. Take your head out of your dog's asshole and try to use your pea brain.
Old 20-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey stupid, can you see the word GEYLANG big big? Geylang Universe means WITHIN Geylang. Take your head out of your dog's asshole and try to use your pea brain.
Fuck u idiot.....dun exxegerate the words miss universe even within geylang. Got such face n body stay in china get baoed by rich carrots is better than come here get screw by thousands of lanjiao. U stupid promoter
Old 20-07-2017, 09:20 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Fuck u idiot.....dun exxegerate the words miss universe even within geylang. Got such face n body stay in china get baoed by rich carrots is better than come here get screw by thousands of lanjiao. U stupid promoter
Hahaha. This is just normal. Miss Spore Universe, Miss Msia Universe all mean different thing. CB kia this is sbf forum, not parliament. Only a fuckijg idiot like you take it so seriously. You must be Miss Bugis Universe: Chao Ah Kua come here kpkb because your English CMI. I like stupid fuckers like you. Make customers like me look good. No girl to intro go f dog la.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Hi guys

Before we flame him, any other brothers here tried this gal before?
If yes, please post honest review here.

If the gal is not pretty or service sucks then we can properly burn TS

Just giving my honest & fair opinion

Cheers.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:09 PM
SamSter

These idiots only got money to go once a year lah. They are all AH KUA type who only goos for zapping secretly and think sammyboy is parliament. Only know how to kpkb but ask them to say who they think is good and give FR, they shut up.
Old 20-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
These idiots only got money to go once a year lah. They are all AH KUA type who only goos for zapping secretly and think sammyboy is parliament. Only know how to kpkb but ask them to say who they think is good and give FR, they shut up.
Fuck u lah idiot i cheong geylang 20 yrs already now cheong at least 2 times a week. Those really face n body like miss universe no need to promote like that also a lots of bees fly to her shop. The already depart angel of 1606 is 1 good example. U CCB
Old 20-07-2017, 03:37 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Fuck u lah idiot i cheong geylang 20 yrs already now cheong at least 2 times a week. Those really face n body like miss universe no need to promote like that also a lots of bees fly to her shop. The already depart angel of 1606 is 1 good example. U CCB
HAHAHA. Twice a week ah? WAH you dua towkay loh. You chiong 20yrs already or chuong 20 yrs AGO? Your contribtion is a RETIRED WL. Ah Kua, go home f your dog lah. This forum is to provide FR hor. If you got nothing to talk about except RETIRED WLs and don't think FR is needed, f off and don't come this forum la! Really a stupid fucker.
Old 20-07-2017, 03:42 PM
SamSter

Quote:
KNN only can talk about 20yrs ago RETIRED WL. You talk about your mother for what? Chao Ah Kua, you got no FR to contribute f off and stop barking like a dog.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1